Session 04

Ups

Baekyeol won by 23 votes! Whoa. Sorry Sulay ;( you guys were close. 

-----------------

 

It was Saturday, Baekhyun's favourite day as he strolled out of his apartment waving goodbye to his roommate. 

Baekhyun was gay, and he hated the fact that some how, the school he attended turned him this way. 

He hated how one particualr person in the school made his body grow hot and make him mind full with thoughts. 

It was unfair. 

Two months ago, Baekhyun was kicked out of his family after coming out. 

Really Unfair. 

A week ago, Amber, a tomb-boy girl let her become his new dorm buddy. 

Amber was a lesbian, who had recently ran away from the house as well. 

Life was really unfair for them. 

Really. Un. Fair. 

 

As Baekhyun clutched his beige spring coat around him and walked outside to the nearest convinience store to buy the two some packed noodles, he heard some boys yelling. 

 

"Hey ! Get us some drinks!" 

"I want melon bread!"

"Buy some cigrettes on the way!" 

 

Baekhyun watched the boys seperate revealing a tall lanky boy struggle out of their grasps. 

Wasn't that- Chanyeol. 

From afar, Baekhyun could spot the tall bully from anywhere. 

He watched the boy bow down low as if was worshipping the people who were giving him money. 

And Baekhyun followed the boy in to the convinience store, he didn't know why, but he wanted to see more of his face. 

His stupid face. That is. 

So Baekhyun watched, it was from afar as he bought his own things. He watched Chanyeol lie as he took the pack of cigarettes and stuff it in his back pocket. 

Baekhyun desperatley wanted to stop the taller boy from going back to his so called "friends". 

Why do I even care?

Baekhyun wondered as he shook his head. Well, he was his partner afterall. 

He paid for the food shuddering before running back to his apartment with the plastic bag rustling. 

 

^^

Chanyeol staggered through the streets. 

His lip was bleeding, his shin was bleeding, his heart was bleeding. 

The worl seemed to crumple right underneath Chanyeol's nose these days as he sat on the pavement, his back aching. 

How did I get in to this mess?

But CHanyeol knows. He knows where this all started from. 

 

It started off as a small crush. 

A tiny attraction to a boy named Byun Baekhyun. He had asked the senior Sungyeol along with his boy toy Hoya to help him connfess. 

It all flipped over when Chanyeol became Sunggyeol's boy toy as well. 

Chanyeol never lked to fight. Heck, he didn't even know how to fight. 

but since Sunggyeol suggested that people liked guys that fight, he mentioned it in front of Baekhyun. 

He wanted to show Baekhyun what a man he could be. 

Man my , when he was getting beaten up everyday. 

So instead of trying to confess, he taunted Baekhyun. 

And it was really unfair because Baekhyun never did anything wrong. every meeting, he would be so nice to him. 

Except for a few sarcastic remarks and kicking, Baekhyun was a nice person to everyone. 

So why??

 

Chanyeol looked up as he saw a boy in the monlight. 

Baekhyun?

"baek?" He sofly called out. A name he had been calling the boy in his head for a long time but never uttered it. 

"Chanyeol?" The other boy softly called out. 

A silence lingered as Chanyeol tried to stand, but winced and sat back down. 

A small gasp erupted from the boy as he crouched down to Chanyeol's face. 

"You're hurt." Baekhyun almost sobbed as he began to wipe Chanyeol7s blood with his bare hands. 

Everytime their skin came in contact, a zap of electricity passed by and the neck hair started to stand. 

Baekhyun moved his hand now to the nape of Chanyeol's neck as he rubbed a small bruise. 

"Does it hurt?" He asked softly as Chanyeol blushed. 

As Bakhyun placed his hand near Chanyeol's thigh and started to intensly inspect the scar on his arm, Chanyeol couldn't take it anymore. 

He slipped his hand on top of Baekhyun's as the latter blushed deeply. 

"Please... kiss me." It was soft, urging but also encouraging as Chanyeol whispered desperatley. 

"W-what?" Baekhyun stammered trying to release from Chanyeol's grip. 

"Please... fix me. Kiss my wounds Baek. Please..." 

 

And the next few minutes was a blur. 

 

It was only Baekhyun and Chanyeol pushing their lips against each other as Baekhyun's lips pressed over Chanyeol's wounds. 

Whines and groans erupted from Chanyeol's mouth as he whimpered baekhyun's name over and over again. 

A soft kiss was placed on Baekhyun's lips as they breathed deeply together. 

Baekhyun was in Chanyeol's lap as he laid his head against the taller's shoulder. 

 

"Baek." Chanyeol softly called as he slid his hands up and down Baekhyun's thighs. 

Baekhyun mumbled softly as he felt Chanyeol's large hands slip up his cheek. 

 

"I was so stupid. And Sunggyeol said if I fought, you would like me. I was so stupid." 

Baekhyun's eyes blurred with tears to know that THE Park Chanyeol suffered through bruises and bruises to make himself look appealing for Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun's hands flew to cup Chanyeol's cheek. 

He pressed a longing yet sweet kiss on his cut lips as he flund his arms around his broad shoulders. 

 

"Stupid or not, I am so glad you love me." 

 

 

 

 

"Because I love you too." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------

A/N: Yuuuuuck what did I just write. 

I'm so bad at this. 

Maybe I should quit. uhuhuhuhuhuhu 3 

 

I have a dance coming up and i'm rumoured to be going with a bunch of people. 

I thought I was going with my special cardboard cut out of Do Kyungsoo-- but oh well.... 

 

Did you guys know, there only 3 more couples to write about?

//sobs

DON'T WORRY! IT WON'T END YET!!

Also, that STupid 8 up there next to that stupid arrow?

I fainted. 

Thank you for the 8 upvotes. //craing//

 

Yup, someone hold me back!

Also, thank you for the 64 subbies <3

let's wait for 5 more to join so we can all appreciate the 69 up there ;)

 

Vote, Comment and Subscribe!

Click that little arrow if you want a candy. 

C'mon. I know you want it ;)

 

bye bye <3

please do comment, I'm very happy when I see them <3