Session 03

Ups

Taoris won by 20 votes <3 I have 2 polls for you today! Please please take both of them <3 thankyou!

enjoy some taoris fluff now

 

~~~

56 students in the school were not from Korea. 

They were from everywhere. A transfer from Japan, Hong Kong, China. It varied. 

Kris was one of them. And he was also one of the people that got picked on often. 

In China, all Kris had to do was to stay silent, look cool and walk around the school with his hands in his pockets. 

Then the girls would probably swoon and the boys would invite him out to the internet cafe to verse them in paying a computer game Kris didn't know. 

It was different here. 

It took him exactly 30 minutes to realize this after he had introduced himself. 

"Hello, My name is Yi Wifuan but I like to be called Kris."

Kris remmebers, he remembers the exact words he mouthed. It was thick with an accent, but he stared at the class.

28 minutes after his introduction, his math textbook was stolen. 

Kris rememebers how he panicked that day, running around the whole school just to look for a measly textbook, getting lost on the way. 

He remembers how he got cornered then, and he remembers the painful things. 

He remembers crying every night calling his friends in China, telling them how he missed them. 

But he also remembers when Huang Taozi came. 

It was a packed September last year as he bumped in to someone, a boy. 

He raised his head timidly thinking it was one of his bullies. He shut his eyes waiting for his shirt to be spoiled again. 

"Hey, you okay?" A soft voice trucked his down as  Kris looked up. 

And he remembers how beautiful this boy was. Wait no, Kris knows this boy is still beautiful. 

And he remembers how he thought this boy was perfection to his eyes. He had several thoughts about asking the boy out, but never did. 

I'm not good enough for him.

So he never expected the boy to be Chinese, further more, he didn't expect Tao to come in to the ups Club. 

 

"Kris!" He looked up to see a deathly hell coming toward him. 

"Got a boy yet? Chinese?" 

Kim Myungsoo, Senior of class 5. 

A  boy so strikingly handsome even straight boys would bend because of him. 

A boy with witty yet hurtful comebacks. 

Kris remembers how a few months ago, he couldn't reply back. And he still couldn't

"Chinese , what's up with you?" Myungsoo pushed the book in Kris's hands as it landed on the floor with a thump. 

"Don't make a commotion. It's afterschool." Kris whispered timidly as people passed by with judging looks and whispers. 

"Only afterschool? Afterschool our bro time. Right?" Kris can feel Myungsoo's hand slapping his back. 

Kris winced as Myungsoo's smirk widened, a crowd gathering around them. 

-------------------

Tao walked out of class as he waved at Yixing and Suho, a member from his afterschool club. 

He also caught Jongin following Kyungsoo around like a lost puppy as Kyungsoo greeted teachers, holding files and books. 

He sighed, turning around to see a crowd. 

What's going on now?

He tip toed, trying to see over the sea of heads. 

he then heard the whispers. 

 

Hey, that's the chinese treansfer right?

No way, Myungsoo's picking on him? 

He's so scary and cold. 

Myungsoo's been bullying him since day 1. 

 

Tao knew only one chinese in this school. 

And he hoped the person that was suffering in the middle of the circle wasn't him. 

Sadly, Unfortunatley it was. 

 

A loud grunt was heard from the inner circle as the people oooh'd and mutterd painful grimances. 

Tao couldn't help but to push through the circle. 

He saw it. 

Tao remembers. Tao sees. He can see his partner getting beaten up by Myungsoo.

Where were the teachers? 

Tao looks back at Kris. His lips bleeding and his grunts becoming faint. 

This time, Tao doesn't see Kris though. he sees himself.

Tao sees himslef 5 years ago in Japan getting bullied. He sees his own blood.

Gay, ... .  

 

He can hear himself screaming. 

"Stop it... Stop it..." 

He then throws himslef on top of Kris as a teacher comes through the crowd with an unpleasant look on his face. 

~~

Kris can see only himself and Tao. 

He can feel tao's hands against his as he looks deeply in to the orbs of Tao's eyes. 

"You're bleeding." A feminine gas erupts from Tao as Kris feels Tao's fingertips brushing against his lips. 

"I'm bleeding." Kris utters stupidly back as he fails to hold in his painful tears. 

Tears he kept to himself for so long. 

Kris can feel Tao's arms around his waist as he fists the male7s school uniform. 

"Cry all you want Kris. Cry all you want." 

kris can feel Tao's soothing palm go around in circles. 

-------------------------------------

 

"Sunbae," Tao gasps as he sees the older packing up his things. 

"We're sorry we were late. I was talking with Kris." Tao wheezes as Sunbae smiles, his eyes turning in to crinkles. 

"It's fine. As long as you guys were together." Sunbae gives them a smile again as they scamper away leaving. 

As long as you don't live like me, young ones. 

 

"Why do you think Sunbae likes to be called sunbae?" Kris asks in Chinese as Tao pouts. 

"Talk to me in Korean!" His chinese is also high-pitched and feminine. Not like his deathly gaze. 

"No." Kris can feel Tao's hands creeping up to his as he blushes. 

"I think sunbae's ashamed of his name." Tao replies in Korean as he can feel Kris's fingers grazing against his knuckles. 

"Like how you're ashamed of your home country." Tao gazes in to Kris's eyes and Kris can feel his head beating loudly. 

"I-I'm not ashamed." kris stammers as he can feel Tao shuffling closer to him. 

"Then talk to me in korean." Tao mutters softly in Chinese tilting his neck. 

Their faces were inches apart. 

"Tao, Stop..." Kris mutters shyly in Korean as he hides his face from the thick Chinese accent. 

Tao blushes deeply and smiles. 

"So kě ài." He mutters before leaning forward and pressing his tush lips to Kris's.

He on the other's lips before pulling away. 

 

"I'm gay. Did you know?" Tao whispers as the breeze ruffles their hair. 

"You are?" Kris's forehead is touching Tao's as Tao's hands cup Kris's cheeks. 

"hmmmh." Tao nods placing a gentle kiss on Kris's upper lip. 

"I'm glad." Kris's eyes crinkle in to slits as he smiles. 

 

"I'm glad we're both ed up." 

 

 

~~~

A/N

50 SUBSCRIBERS <3 Oh my god, I'm crying in front of my screen right now. 

 

You guys make me so happy I can't. 

 

First, I would like to thank you for subscribing to this ed up story about ed up people.

I didn't expect so much lub. 

I have a little problem here. 

Sice the poll on aff can not fit all the couples, I feel like I'm not giving the other couples a chance. 

uhhhmm...

So do you think you guys want to vote on the next couple as the poll or would you guys like to comment and tell me?? 

 

Thanks for that and here's the poll for the next couple. 

 

 

Remember, no hunhan and taoris since I've written them already. 

 

Thank you! 

Please subscribe and comment! They make me very happy. 

Also press that little arrow button if you want a mushy hug from me. 

no? 

fine. i shall force you. 

MAUAHHAHAHAHHAHA

 

Thanks guys <3

I love you all