Session 14

Ups

 

As Chanyeol eyes the small boy clinging on to a slightly taller boy, he sobs, because he misses Baekhyun so much. 

Sunbae knocks on the door twice as Chanyeol perks up to see the older man smiling at him. 

 

"Had a good sleep Chanyeol?" Chanyeol thinks, that who ever Sunbae is dating, is very lucky because he can wake up to this amazingly comfortable atmosphere everyday. 

"Yes, all thanks to you." Chanyeol smiles weakly as he eyes the couple outside fanning each other with a school clear-file. 

 

It takes Chanyeol only a few minutes to shower and change as he bows ninety degrees at the man and thanks him. 

 

As he sees the couple (who has been on each other's faces for the past minute) smile at him, he recognizes them. 

 

"Hi Chanyeol." The shorter one holds up a palm and waves shyly at him as he nods. 

 

Xiumin. He remembers. The boy he saw getting beat up in the boys bathroom last week. 

 

"Ditching school today?" Chanyeol scoffs as The slightly taller boy shakes his head. 

 

"No, we're just walking around to get some air before walking through those hell-hole gates." The boy laughs as Chanyeol stiffly laughs back. 

 

"Well, I'll be on my way, bye you guys." Chanyeol walks past them as they both wave and smile pleasantly. 

 

---

 

The couple seats themselves near the garbage cans trying their best to ignore the continuous taunting that was happening near them. 

 

This happened to them at least once a week. 

 

Xiumin sat rigid, picking on his avocado salad as he felt Chen's grip on his waist tighten. 

 

"Faggots, what are they doing in our school?" Chen heard one girl mutter as he flaunts to the garbage can and flings a chocolate wrapper in as she throws Xiumin and Chen a dirty look. 

 

Chen gritted his teeth at the girl as her small clique smirked and skipped past them. 

"Chen, please." Xiumin placed a hand on Chen's back .

 

"I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry." Chen chants as he grips the hand on his back harshly. A bit too harsh that Xiumin winces and looks at his boyfriend worried. 

 

Lunch ends devastatingly slowly as Xiumin stands on his tip toes to place a small kiss on Chen's lips. 

 

"Baby, be strong." Is what the taller whispers to his boyfriend's neck before fleeting to his class. 

 

But sometimes, Xiumin doesn't know how to be strong. 

 

 

It only takes 3 minutes after class for a group of boys to drag Xiumin in to the abandoned male bathroom and start dunking the poor boy's head in to one of the toilets. 

 

A string of curses and insults spills from the gang leader's mouth as Xiumin can feel tears rising. 

His head is soaked, and he can taste the disgusting toilet water on his tongue as he sobs. 

 

He closes his eyes as his hair is pulled back and his head is pushed back in to the cold water and he holds his breath. 

 

Usually, it's a punch that starts their fight. 

Actually, it's a one-way fight. Xiumin never fights back. 

Instead, he gets punched and hit around muttering apologies to Chen who isn't even beside him. 

 

A fist is laid upon his face as he stumbles back in to another cubicle. 

 

"Hey , learned your lesson already?" 

Xiumin sobs as another punch lands on his stomach. 

 

"You're so freaking ed up. Did you know?" 

 

Xiumin pants as he try to beg them to stop dunking his head in to the bowl because he can't ing breathe, but in his he'd goes and this time, it stays there. 

 

The gang leader laughs as he watches xiumin hitting to edge of the toilet bowl with his hands and squirming. 

 

"So Pathetic you little-"

 

The door slams open as a man stands in front of the door way. 

 

"I think you're the pathetic one here." 

 

The guy who's been holding his head down lets go of XIumin as the small boy collapses near the toilet. 

 

"Who the are you?" The leader spits out his green gum and faces the man. 

 

"Noone. Just a friend of Xiumin's. I'm here with another friend of mine." The man steps aside as a much taller boy comes in to the view. 

 

"What the Chanyeol? Talk about betraying." The leader laughs as Chanyeol grits his teeth. 

 

Chanyeol throws a punch as the man joins him. 

 

As Chen is searching frantically, he hears a yell from a small room he's currently walking past. 

 

And he walks right in, to what seems like a drama scene. 

 

Three boys are groaning on the toilet floor and one is laying limp near the toilet bowl and the two men are panting harshly. 

 

"Xiumin?" Chen is horrified as he watches his boyfriend cough out some water and croak his name weakly. 

 

"C-Chen." The taller rushes to his boyfriend, tears in his eyes as he bends over and kisses Xiumin. 

 

The kiss is open-mouthed, more like a CPR as Chen try to blow air in to XIumin's body system. 

 

"Baby, are you… do you feel hurt? Anywhere?" Chen attacks the boy with kisses and questions as SUnbae walks over to them slowly. 

 

 

"Let's get you t the clinic." 

 

 

---

 

30 minutes later, Chen is watching his boyfriend sleep silently on the school's nurse bed as Sunbae pats his shoulder. 

 

Chanyeol is getting his scars mended as he eyes the three. 

 

"Watch your boyfriend carefully next time alright? Chanyeol was the one who rushed to me to tell me that his old groupies dragged your boyfriend in to the bathroom." 

 

Chen sighs as he softly caresses Xiumin's cheeks with his right hand. 

 

"Is he always going through this?" 

 

"I don't know Chen." Sunbae sighs as he smiles at Chanyeol who is grunting about the stupid band-aid on his left cheek. 

 

"I love him." Chen whispers as Sunbae nods back an "I know." 

 

The door of the nurse slams open as a small boy is standing, panting. 

 

"B-Baek?" Chanyeol widens his eyes to see his boyfriend- wait, EX-boyfriend catching his breath with tears stinging his eyes. 

 

"CHANYEOL YOU IDIOT." Baekhyun is not sobbing as he face plants his face in to Chanyeol's neck and breathes in  deeply. 

 

"I-I told you to stop fighting." Baekhyun clings on to Chanyeol's warmth as Chen and Sunbae are smiling at the couple. 

 

"B-Baek, are you crying?" Chanyeol asks as Baekhyun furiously wipes his eyes. 

 

"No, I've just got some Park Chanyeol in my eyes." Baekhyun throws his body at Chanyeol as he mutters apologies. 

 

 

"Is everything fixed now?" Sunbae smiles as he heads towards the door. 

 

Chen smiles as Baekhyun nods quietly as well. 

 

"Sunbae-" It's chanyeol who's stood up from his chair and is giving sunbae a look. 

 

 

 

 

"No Chanyeol." His eyes says as Sunbae throws a stiff smile and leaves. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not yet. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------

 

DID ANYONE SEE THE SECOND EPISODE OF FREE!

omigod, im crying. haru and h2o otp. 

 

in case you didn'T know, i'm half japanese and i am so happy and proud of my country. 

 

 

anyways. 

I TOLD YOU I'LL FIX BAEKYEOL. 

 

im so sorry, I've been suffering with writers block and ugh. 

 

ALSO

 

 

If I opened a beauty request shop, would you guys subscribe?

 

Recently I've been really in to fashion and beauty and dieting. 

I'm too bothered to make a youtube account and there are so many beauty video bloggers so maybe I thought I could make one here? 

 

 

Please tell me your opinions! 

 

And if you have an idea of the name ( what i would name it) please comment below!

 

And I Haven'T decided yet, i mean i might now do it, but if you guys are like heck yeah i will subscribe, i'll be very happy to do so <3

 

 

also recently i went summer shopping and bought a really cute blouse and omigod, it's so adorable. 

 

dzlfjvldjfbafb/

 

i hope you guys are having a nice summer as well.

 

I'M SO HAPPY A LOT OF YOU ARE WATCHING FREE! WE CAN CONNET SO MUCH. OMIGOD. 

 

 

but i love you alll equally. 

 

 

please subscribe and comment! THEY ARE ALL LOVED. I PROMISE TO REPLY TO ALL OF THEM. 

 

 

press that arrow thingy too <3