Session 10

Ups

DOUBLE DIGIT FINALLYYY

Thank you for keeping up with me and this horrible story. 

god i love each and every one of you :) 

kaisoo won with 23 votes! leggo~

--

 

Jongin kept watching the two mushy love birds, Tao and Kris who kept passing little notes in korean literature class. 

He nudged Wooyoung, groaning as he passed the small peice of paper that had said "I LOVE YOU BABY" with a sharpie. 

Wincing, he craned his neck to see over OK Taecyeon's ginormous neck to see his little boyfriend sitting upright in the 2nd row. 

The best people always sat at the 2nd row, it was full with brainy people such as Taeyeon, Amber, Baro, Niel and no other than Kyungsoo. 

The third row, where Kris, Jinki, Taecyeon and some other fairly average people sat. The fourth row consisted of him, Woohyun, Hoya and Luna who failed many of the tests but still had  a agreeable grade. The fifth row sat Kim Myungsoo, the total slck off no teacher really bothrerd about. 

The first row had all the begginers and the new comers. It consisted of Tao and some other japanese and Chinese transfers. 

 

"Dude, this is for Tao, not me." Wooyoung hissed as Jongin rolled his eyes. Passing it back to Ok Taecyeon, he slumped in his chair. 

He couldn't wait for class to end. 

 

The bell rang as the teacher slammed the book shut and as Jongin saw his boyfrined stand up and strech his arms, he cooed slightly at how adorable he looked. 

Walking (skipping) over to his boyfriend, he hugged his wasit and rested his chin on his shoulder. 

"Hi." He whispers as Kyungsoo giggles, turning around to place a tiny kiss on his nose. 

"Lunch?" Jongin smiles gleefully as Kyungsoo's smile fades away. 

"About that... I have a counsel meeting..." Kyungsoo pouts playing with his fingers as he lookes up at his boyfriend with wide eyes. 

Jongin glups once before patting Kyungsoo's shoulder telling him it was alright. 

"I love you." Kyungsoo places a warm kiss on his lips before linking hands with Hyunshik and running out the door.

Jongin grolwes at their hands but smiles as he sees Kyungsoo puckering his lips cutely near the window as he clutches his lunchbag.

 

^^

The last two classes were horrible for Jongin. Not seeing Kyungsoo at lunch, he wanted some skinship time with kyungsoo.

He sighed, daydreaming about Kyungsoo in his arms, twirling around and kissing him...

"KIM JONGIN!" The teacher yelled as Jongin shot straight up.

"Let's see you solve this equasion."

 

oh boy.

 

The bell rang as the students pushed past their way out of the school.

Jongin ran through the hallways to see his boyfriend smiling at Hyunsik and grinning widely.

Coming closer, he laid his hands over Kyungsoo's eyes.

Letting out a very very manly squeal, Kyungsoo places his hands on top of Jongin's.

"Who is this?" Jongin can hear him smile in his speech as he carefully nuzzles his nose in to Kyungsoo's hair.

"The best boyfriend in the whole entire world." Answers Jongin as Kyungsoo turns around and kisses his lips cutely.

Kyungsoo turns and holds up Hyunshik's wrist as Jongin glares.

"Jongin, this is Hyunshik, we're working on the yearbook cover this year with Oh Sehun. We have to go to another school for some shooting so I can't accompany you today." Kyungsoo's speech lowers sadly as he pouts at Jongin.

Jongin coughs twice as he nods. "I understand" NO I DON'T

Kyungsoo tip toes and pulls Jongin  for a kiss as his lips move gently against JOngin's. His hand gripping on Jongin's uniform and neck as he tries his best tp balance on his toes trying to give his boyfriend the best make-up and I'm sorry kiss ever. 

Jongin smiles as he pulls Kyungsoo's waist up to kiss him better. Finally settling Kyungsoo down, he sees his adorable little boyfriend blushing shyly and shuffling his legs on the floor. 

"I'm sorry, I love you." Kyungsoo facepalms in to Jongin's chest and wraps his arms around his boyfriend, taking in his scent. 

Jongin is a little bit pissed off but skinship with his boyfriend sort of makes everything better. 

"THERE YOU ARE HYUNSHIK AND KYUNGSOO!" Sehun's loud voice with his boyfriend luhan's whimpering voice echoes through the hall. 

"Bye." Kyungsoo rubs his cheek against Jongin's chest three more times before scampering with the photographer, model and his yearbook "buddy" 

Jongin staggers towards the room where he knows Sunbae always wanders around. 

Pushing the door open, he does see Sunbae sitting on a chair, sipping coffee. 

"hi." He mumbles as he drags a chair to sit across from the man who places his tumblr beneath his chair. 

"So... Jongin right? What's up?" Sunbae uncrosses his legs and taps his pen on the clipboard. 

"Well... my boyfriend's ditched me for some yearbook thing so I'm all aone now." Jongin growls as he remembers how the Hyunshik boy had held his boyfriend's hand.

"Are you... jealous?" Sunbae stifled a laugh as he saw Jongin's hands clentching.

"no." JOngin huffed as Sunbae laughed.

And wow, Jongin thought Sunbae's laugh was beautiful.

"Do you have a lover Sunbae." Jongin asked as he watched Sunbae's eyes crinkle.

"Yes, I do." Sunbae smiles warmly as Jongin.

"H-how do you not get jealous?" Jongin played with his fingers as he felt Sunbae's hand on top of his.

 

"Does Kyungsoo ever tell you he loves you?" Sunbae smils warmly as Jongin remembers the kiss they shared at the lockers and smiles.

"Yes, everyday." Jongin blushes lightly as Sunbae nods.

"Then you should trust him."

Jongin looks up and sees trust and sincerity in sunbae's eyes as he nods.

As he stands up, he asks one more question.

"Sunbae, what's your real name?" Sunbae just shakes his head.

"It's better if you don't know."

 

As Jongin staggers home, he spots Kyungsoo mumbling by himself near the park.

"Kyung-" Before yelling out, he sees Kyungsoo playing with his phone.

"Should I text him... No... But i miss him...." He mumbles as he finally types something in, shutting his eyes and sending it then quickly putting the phone away in his poket.

Jongin feels his phone buzzing as he slips his phone out.

 

To: Jongin <3

From: squishy <3

 

where are you??

i miss you, im at the park

 

Jongin smiles gleefully as he pressed the call button and spots Kyungsoo as he jumps to the sound of his phone ringing.

"Yobseyo?" Kyungsoo whispers as Jongin chuckles.

"I miss you too." Jongin breathes as he gets closer and closer to Kyungsoo's little figure sitting on the bench.

"mm... where are you?" Kyungsoo is smiling through the call as he suddenly feels a pair of arms wrpped aorund his waist.

"Right here. For you." Jongin smiles as he tilts his head to kiss Kyungsoo's neck, slightly on the soft skin.

As Kyungsoo whimpers from the pleasure, Jongin walks over to the front of the swing.

"That's gonna be there for a while." He smirks as he brushes the small hickey.

"JOngin what are you doing- mmmph!"

Jongin tilts forward again as he presses his lips against Kyungsoo's kissing his softly.

"Well, I was on my way home until I saw a bautiful young lad looking lonley and muttering about how me missed someone..."

Kyungsoo blushed as Jongin stared at his eyes with love and admiration.

 

"You're so beautiful you know?" Jongin pecks Kyungsoo's forehead as the smaller leans against his touch.

"You too, I love you." Kyungsoo stands up and buries his head in to Jongin's school jacket.

---

As they walk back to their homes, Jongin stops Kyungsoo.

"Hey, will there be more yearbook meetings?" Jongin pouts as Kyungsoo smiles.

"No, no more. My job is all done!" Kyungsoo bites Jongin's hand playfully leaving teeth marks.

"So... tomorrow... Just me and you?" Jongin bites back on Kyungsoo's palm and takes his pinky inside his mouth.

"Mm.... just me and you..." Kyungsoo groans as Jongin keeps on his fingers as they reach their homes.

 

"And maybe... me and you in bed? Now?" Jongin playfully smirks as Kyungsoo who's nodding fuiriously.

Jongin just laughs at his adorable boyfriend as he carries him in to his house easily.

 

"hey Jongin?"

"Hmmm?"

"I love you."

 

 

------

A/N : AHHHHH FLUFF FLUFF AKDHFKJAHDVKJHDA

OMIGOD

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST WRITE.

yup. so kaisoo's getting it own. i think they'r the horniest. :P

 

here's the poll for the next batch

 

 

 

Thank you so much for subscribing! 

Please pleae comment! They make me very happy. 

ALSO CLICK THE LITTLE ARROW BUTTON WILL YA?

thanks bbys <3