Session 05

Ups

Kaisoo won with 21 Votes! Thank you and enjoy!!

There was a tight battle with Sulay and Kaisoo. ohhhhh~

I'm so sorry for the long wait! 

WARNING- cliched kaisoo fluff 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

Jongin was so ing nervous and he didn't know why. 

It was only Sunday. Wait no, it was Sunday. A day he has long been waiting for. 

Why?

 

It was during Wednesday's session when Kyungsoo had "asked him out." 

Although he rephrased it as a "fun time together" Jongin concluded that it was a secret message for "I like you, let's go out." 

Now he stood in front of Kyungsoo's apartment. 

Had he overdone it? 

 

He looked down, as he saw a bouquet of roses in his arms and his hair was combed, freshly cut and he smelled wonderful. Like shampoo. 

But this was Jongin, and he knew he would do anything to catch any slight bit of attention  from that adorable Do Kyungsoo. 

He finally pressed a shaking finger on the doorbell as he tapped his foot impatiently. 

The door finally creaked open revealing a lady near her forties. 

He hair was up in a bun, so clean and nice as he little wrinkles here and there accented her round face. 

"Hello?" She looked straight in to Jongin's eyes as she sighed. She seemed irritated, or pissed off. 

Turning around, she yelled in to the house. 

 

"Do Kyungsoo!!" Her voice was very loud, and even Jongin flinched at her tone as he saw his crush scurry behind her with papers in his hands. 

"Yes mother?" He squeaked as he fixed his bangs. Jongin knew, that Kyungsoo had been sleeping. 

He giggled inwardly at the little thought of Kyungsoo on the desk with his head buried in his arms, his eyes closed , long eyelashes enveloping them and his pouty lips, oh so kissable…

"Who is he D.O?" His mother sternly asked him as Kyungsoo's lips opened in to an O. 

Jongin raised his eyebrows questioning the name D.O and how Kyungsoo's lips were dropped open wide. 

 

Wednesday~

 

The session ended as Jongin took another slight glance at Kyungsoo who was quickly packing his things, picking up his hand phone now and then, sighing and replying to messages. 

He looked at Kyungsoo's luggage and wondered if that huge bag was going to fit on that tiny man's back. 

Jongin knew he was being stupid, but he was scared of Kyungsoo's back breaking. 

"Jongin?" As Jongin was about to turn away and to exit the class but Kyungsoo's soft hands stopped him. 

His heart thudded as he slowly turned to the angel-faced boy. 

Outside, laughter could be heard as the students ran out of their afternoon classes. The classroom was silent, but comfortable. 

"Uhm… would you like to come over on Sunday? We could maybe talk or… I- I have this new movie I bought and I-" 

Jongin smiled, his heart overflowing with happiness as he grinned and nodded his head. 

"I'd love to." Kyungsoo smiled back such a blissful smile, Jongin felt like his legs had melted. 

 

"See you on Sunday!" 

 

^^

 

So now, Jongin was very confused. He was led in to the house by Kyungsoo as his flowers were taken by his mother.  

Kyungsoo would steal nervous glances at him. Jongin was very very confused.

The mother finally left for "work" as Jongin eyed the woman scurry off without telling Kyungsoo a farewell, he finally let out the breath he was holding in for so long. 

He then looked at Kyungsoo who had his head buried in to his arms again as he waked his head on the coffee table over and over again. 

"Don't-" Jongin softly placed a palm on top of Kyungsoo's forehead so his head wouldn't come in contact with the table. 

Kyungsoo gasped as he looked around, noticing his mother gone. A cheerful smile erupted as he clapped his hands. 

"Jongin! I'm so happy you came!" 

 

The laugh, the smile and the little clapping motion was so cute, Jongin couldn't help but to smile back. 

Kyungsoo led him in to the kitchen as he smiled at Jongin, putting on a pink apron. 

"Kim Jongin, I'll teach you how to make cupcakes today!" 

As the tanned boy watched the other boy move around whisking eggs and molding flour, his little cute wiggled enticing Jongin. 

He slowly wrapped his arm around the smaller boy's waist as Kyungsoo gasped. 

He felt Jongin's large hands massage his waist and tickled his stomach as he giggled. 

"Stop that." Kyungsoo laid his powdery hands on top of Jongin's as he tried to pry them off. 

"But you like it." Jongin smirked as he made Kyungsoo tour towards him. 

 

The older boy blushed as he shook his head at the same time. 

"I really don't…" He whispered, but Jongin held him tighter, hooking his chin on Kyungsoo's tiny shoulders. 

"I know you like it." Hot deep breaths could be sensed near Kyungsoo's right ear as the shorter boy turned and pushed him away. 

"I SAID CAN YOU NOT?" He yelled, as he inhaled deeply, shocking Jongin. 

His usually drolly eyes were wide open as he gaped, raising his hands in the air. 

Kyungsoo exhaled lightly. 

"I-I'm so sorry… I'm just really stressed…" 

 

Jongin could only watch the boy's lips tremble  as he slid down to the floor, covering his face with his powdery hands. 

"Everyone… they expect so much from me…" Kyungsoo sobbed as Jongin slid down next to him. 

"Kyungsoo…" He then slowly embraced the little boy in his arms while cooing gently to him. 

The older boy sobbed as he let his own hands grasp the back of Jongin's nice shirt. 

That was their time spent instead of making cupcakes, and a few food fights after that as well. 

 

"So why did you invite me over?" Jongin asked as he stepped out of the shower wearing Kyungsoo's father's sweatpants and shirt as Kyungsoo was perched on the couch with a DVD in his tiny little hands. 

"Well uhm.. I wanted to watch this because it was uhm… new and…" Kyungsoo awkwardly twisted his hands in his lap as he tried to cover the movie title. 

Jongin scooted closer to Kyungsoo. 

He chuckled deeply and looked up just to see Kyungsoo's huge owl eyes. 

"Stop lying hyung." He then placed a chaste kiss upon Kyungsoo's lips. The other's eyes widened a bit more as Jongin held Kyungsoo's hands softly. 

"I-I'm not lying!" The older tried to wriggle out of his grasp but Jongin was faster. 

He pushed Kyungsoo down on to the couch as he leaned over him. 

"Kyungsoo-ah, that movie came out 3 years ago." He laughed quietly seeing Kyungsoo's face blush to the tip of his ears. 

He muttered some words Jongin couldn't understand as he tried to pat his cheeks. 

 

"Hyung?" Jongin leaned closer to Kyungsoo as he his hand on Kyungsoo's cheek. 

The elder blushed trying to look away, failing terribly. 

"Have I ever told you that you are beautiful?" He smiled at the elder who shook his head, blushing like a tomato. 

"Well… you are." 

Kyungsoo stared back as a beautiful shade of crimson covered his cheeks. 

Jongin coughed and looked away for a moment as he whispered, "Can.. Can I kiss you?" 

"sure" A squeak emitted from Kyungsoo's lovely lips as the other male on top of him smiled. 

Jongin leaned in all the way as he mushed their bodies together to seal a blissful kiss between them. 

Their hands roamed everywhere as Kyungsoo whined, desperate for more. 

 

Things did heat up a little at Kyungsoo's house, as the Monster Inc DVD pack was left on the floor, forgotten. 

 

 

-------------

A/N

what the did I just write. 

Everyday I feel like this, it's sooo not fair 3

Right Onew?? hubby knows how I feel 

 

I just bought my graduation and dance dress- I'll be happy to post them if you want <3

And I've been having Writer's block which is terrible. 

I suffer. I hate this. 

 

Anyways, Here is the poll for the next couple- I am sooo sorry to have you kept waiting . 

So after the last winner, I may do a double update. 

That is, if you give me support by commenting, subscribing and maybe pressing that little arrow button right there <3

 

 

Thank you so much for the support you have given me so far <3

I promise to update more often!

Again, I am so sorry!!! 

 

I hope you enjoyed the chapter as well <3