Session 19

Ups

BAZINGA- and i'm back! School has been hectic these days but I have finally found the time to update!!! Hope you enjoy!!!

(NOT EDITED) 

 

---------------

puppybyun is now talking to you!!

 

The screen flashed as Baekhyun typed a nervous "hi" on to the screen. 

puppybyun: hi 

As Baekhyun twiddled with his fingers, he nervously waited for a reply. His small room is anxiously closing in on him as his laptop makes buzzing noises in the complete silence 

girrafeking427: Hello!! 

Baekhyun can only grin as he cracks his fingers twice before typing back a reply. 

puppybyun: hey, what's up? 

And they continiue, conversation by conversation, Baekhyun feels like he is getting closer with this boy named girraffeking427. He's too scared to ask for the name, so he's very much contented by calling the other by his online name. 

Within an hour, Baekhyun learns that girraffeking427 lives in Korea and has a sister who is a softball player. He's currently at the hospital with some broken bones and his best friend tells him not to get up. Baekhyun thinks that his life is swell and fine. 

On the other side, Baekhyun tells the broken boy that he's suffering because he had lost his boyfriend. The boy on the other side of the screen asks him if he lost him physically and adds a sad face. 

Baekhyun smiles a little because of how cute the boy is. 

 

And he feels like he is falling in love again. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

As Luhan lays comfortably on to Sehun's toned chest, he in the manly scent of sweat and Sehun's polo perfume. He plays with the hem of his shirt softly as he listens to the beating of Sehun's heart. 

"it , doesn't it?" He softly asks to Sehun. 

"What does?"

"This, the long break. This break that's been keeping us apart from the club. From sunbae." Luhan pouts as Sehun's hand crawls in to his hair to massage his scalp. 

"Have you seen Suho these days?" Sehun softly asks as Luhan vividly remembers the fragile boy that always clung to Lay. 

He quietly shakes his head, knowing that Suho is having a terrible time without Lay at his side. How depressed the boy must be. 

 

"We're so ed up." Luhan softly whisperes as Sehun shifts so that they're facing each other on the bed. 

"But that's why we're all together right?" Sehun traces Luhan's cheekbones softly as he placed a kiss on his nose. Luhan closes his eyes and humms back a reply as he opens his eyes. Love is reflecting off Sehun's brown orbs as Luhan smiles at his lover. 

"That's right." He giggles in a hushed way, as if someone was listening to their secrets. 

He then enjoys his cheek against Sehun's chest and his lover's toned arms wrap around him as they turn off their lights. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suho locks himself up in his room. 

Why? Because outside, there is nothing waiting for him. No one that will hold him tight at night and no one to whisper sweet nothings in his ear when he is having nightmares. 

No one is there. 

Despite the everyday skype calls from Lay, he can't stand but to let his fragile tears drop whenever he sees Lay's face behind the horrible quality skype screen. 

It was 7:30 am in the morning as Suho is accepting the call from Lay. 

There is a few crackling sounds, then a large beep as Lay's fuzzy face comes up on Suho's laptop screen. 

And oh, how much he misses him. 

Suho reaches out to Lay's beaming face and slowly tries to caress the skin underneath Lay's eyes because it is a put of dark circles and it screams, sleep deprivation. 

"Hey, I miss you, how is break over there?" Lay tries hard to keep their skype conversations cheeful so that Suho wouldn't break down in to tears. He knows that Suho's heart is made of glass and currently, it might burst with all the heart aches and pain filling it up. 

"Hi." Lay can barely hear Suho breathe as he smiles lovingly at the boy on the screen. How he misses Suho so much, it could never be put in to words. So when Suho is not looking, Lay leans over to the screen and places a kiss on Suho's forehead. He knows its weird, but he misses Suho a lot- and right now, this is all he can do. 

 

"I-I m-miss you..." Suho smiles shyly as He looks up at the screen with his eyes gazing at the screen filled with aodration and love. 

Lay can only smile widely and say how strong and amazing he is for enduring the pain. And he promises he will be back soon. 

"I-I know... b-but I.. I w-want to s-see you so s-so b-badd..." Suho stutters as his voice cracks and he covers his face because tears are rapidly falling down his cheeks. 

Lay's heart breaks in to a million peices. He places a hand on to the screen, wanting to reach out to his beloved so bad, but a screen is in the way. 

"P-please c-come Back!" Suho is a tearful mess as he grips on to his laptop with such strength as his eyes glisten with diamonds of tears. 

Lay absoloutley hates it when this happens because he knows how painful it is for Suho. And he wants to be there for him. 

"I-I need y-you." Suho tries again as he sobs and sniffles because his heart is a mess right now. He's trying his best to fill in the emptiness but it's not helping and probably, nothing will help until Lay comes back. 

 

"baby, I promise I will be back soon. Just, wait for me alright? I promise. I love you so much Suho. I love you so so much. please. Wait for me alright?" Lay trys to reason with the crying boy as he imagines his hands cupping Suho's face and wiping his tears one by one. 

 

"O-okay." Suho wipes away his tears but-

 

Lies can only last for so long. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jongin, what's wrong?" 

"I don't want to talk about it Kyungsoo." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"I'm glad" Chen says as he carresses Xiumin's soft hair. 

The couple is laying on their couch and watching "The Amazing Race." They can't understand anything, but it's okay. 

Xiumin grabs Chen's hand and lays his head on his shoulder, pressing kisses up the boy's neck. 

"Why?" He sighs in to the nape of his neck as he glances at the television. 

 

"No one to judge what we do, no one to call us names. We're happy right now." Chen smiles happily as he grips Xiumin's hand tighter. 

 

"Right, we're happy. Of course we're happy." 

 

But deep inside, Xiumin knows, that something is not right.  

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

HUZZAH 

im finally done with this chapter thank god. 

I've been discussing things about my IB courses and ugh its all been a pain in the hole. :<

I really hope you like this chapter! 

I kind of kept the story moving and  I also added some of the neglected couples since I have been focusing on baekyeol and kaisoo mainly. 

I hope you comment about the chapter since that give me motivation as well!!

Ahhhhh its 11:00 here and I need to sleep now :<

Good night!!!

 

FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR: d-orkyungsooo.tumblr.com <123!!

 

Thank you for the new subscribers and upvoters!!

Please Subscribe, Comment and upvote as welll!!!

 

Stay Healthy- I heard there was a flu going around!!!