Session 20

Ups

holy I apologize to every single one of you for making false promises such as "ill be back soon" and "ill update in a few days" super super sorry. 

Here is the awaited (?) I hope, chapter for you guys!!! 

Thank you for sticking around <3 


"Chanyeol, looking fine and mighty today!" Kyungsoo steps in to the room with Jongin looking gloomy and pissed off. 

 

"Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol exclaims, propping himself up on his elbows and peering up at the couple. He's not in a hospital gown anymore, but he's still wearing the white top from the hospital since he thinks that it is somewhat "comfortable". He closes the laptop in front of him to greet them properly. 

 

"How are you doing?" Kyungsoo pulls on a chair and makes himself comfortable as Jongin does the same. 

"I'm fine, better since you came!" Chanyeol smiles, lips streched and teeth showing as he nervously checks his laptop time to time. 

"Hey, who were you talking to?" Kyungsoo smiles and nudges chanyeol's laptop and gives him a smirk. "A new love?" He jokes around as he sees Chanyeol turn beet red. 

"No! Just- someone... I met yesterday..." Chanyeol stammers as he draws shapes on the top of his laptop and smiles shyly. 

"Ohhh! Tell me! Spill the beans, Park Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo jumps up and down in his seat and kicks Jongin's shin to wake him up from his moody state. 

 

"Well... his name is..." 


"Puppybyun?? Really? You couldn't pick another name?" Kyungsoo, who was in Baekhyun's dark room 3 hours after seeing Chanyeol guffawed very loudly, almost falling off the bed. 

"Hey! Try thinking of a cool name when you're sobbing and crying alright!" Baekhyun defends himself as he smiles lovingly at Kyungsoo. Baekhyun thinks Kyungsoo is perfect. So perfect, after meeting Jongin, he became even more stunning and bright. He's not too sure why Kyungsoo's in the club anyways, because he isn't really that ed up to him afterall. 

He didn't notice the tears that were welling up in his eyes. Of course Kyungsoo was perfect. He had a boyfriend who loved him dearly and had a bunch of nice friends. Unlike Baekhyun himself, he didn't have a crappy life where he felt like killing himself half the time. 

 

"Hey! Baekhyun? Hey! Why are you crying? I'm so sorry! Did I say something wrong?" Kyungsoo crawled over to his friend's side to rub his back as Baekhyun eyed him with his teary vision. 

 

"K-Kyungsoo... I have to tell you something." Baekhyun choked on his words yet he knew he had to tell Kyungsoo. 

"What is it?" Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun with full of concern. "J-Jongin...." Baekhyun started as Kyungsoo chuckled darkly. 

"Jongin? He said he didn't want to come over here. I'm sorry Baekhyun. I punished him for saying such things." Kyungsoo looked down at Baekhyun's hands which were shaking and trembling. "Of course.." Baekhyun whispered as Kyungsoo cocked his head. 

"what?" 

"Of course he wouldn't want to see me. Not me, of course not!" Baekhyun trembled as he shook. He fisted his t-shirt as heavy drops of tears stained the hem of his shirt. 

"Why not Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo asked as he tried to reach for his friend's hands but was shaken off. 

"I kissed him." Baekhyun whispered silently and dreadfully darkly as he glared up at Kyungsoo. 

"Excuse me?" 

"I KISSED HIM KYUNGSOO! I KISSED HIM!" Baekhyun shouted as Kyungsoo tried to calm him down. 

"Kissed who Baekhyun? Who?" Kyungsoo was so confused. Kissed whom? and why was he so paranoid? Unless.... 

 

"Did you kiss Jongin?" Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun who was now screaming in to the pillow. 

"I did." Baekhyun confesses as Kyungsoo sighs and moves over and hugs Baekhyun. Baekhyun widens his eyes to see Kyungsoo with his arms around his waist, hugging him. Why is he hugging him? The one who kissed his boyfriend? Why him? 

 

"Oh Baekhyun." Kyungsoo shakes his head as Baekhyun tries to control his breathing. "Chanyeol.... he loves you." Baekhyun makes those painful words come out of his mouth as Kyungsoo nods. 

"I've noticed." Kyungsoo seperates from Baekhyun and cups his cheeks in his hands and looks deeply in to Baekhyun's eyes. 

"Baekhyun, I know. I know it hurts a lot right now, but we can fix this. You can win his heart again! We can do-" 

"It won't work Kyungsoo." Baekhyun cuts in to Kyungsoo as he sighs and smiles sadly. 

 

"I'd like some time alone please Kyungsoo. Tell Jongin I am very very sorry. And I'm sorry Kyungsoo, for kissing him." Baekhyun fixes his pillows and scratches his face before leaning to take his laptop. 

 

"No problem. It's okay. We make mistakes. We're all ed up." Kyungsoo quietly reminds him before closing Baekhyun's door. 

If I can't tell my undying love for Chanyeol even to my friend, I guess I'll just rely on the people on internet to hear my story. 

 

Puppybyun want to talk to girrafeking427~! 

//Send as letter message 

To: girrafeking427 

Hey, it's me, puppybyun! haha. hi. Could you invite me to your chatbox when you see this? I just really want to talk to someone right now. Sorry... 

Have a nice day! 

 

Baekhyun shuts his laptop and sighs. Who is he even kidding right? 


 

"I heard Baekhyun kissed you?" 

"Babe... I- I pushed him away! Babe! I'm sorry!" 

"I'm not mad Jongin. I am mad at you for not telling me and being mad at Baekhyun for doing that." 

"I'm sorry..." 

"Well, you're gonna have to apologize sooner or later" 


Hey, this is suho! I am currently really super busy right now, but you can always leave a voice message! 

 

"Uhhm, hi suho. This is Tao. Just checking to see if you're okay! Please call me if you want to talk about anything! Kris and I will always be here for you!" 

"Hi Suho. This is Kris and I think Tao already sent you a voice message, but just to make sure I sent you a text with my name so save that and you can call me anything okay?" 

 

"Suho! This is Luhan and Sehun! Just wondering if you're okay since we haven't heard from you! Kyungsoo said he checked your apartment but you weren;t there! We're all really worried Suho!"

"Suho? This is Xiumin. I know you're going through a tough time, but the club members are here to help! Call me!" 

"Sunbae here. Heard from xiumin you weren't replying? Are you okay? Talk to me anytime alright? You're perfect Suho." 

 

Beep

 

"Suho baby! I miss you. I'm dying, DYING to see you! I can't wait till I get back. Please don't cry while you listen to this. Please wait for me. I love you. I love love love you so much it hurts. I have to get to class now! Bye! Love you! Call me back!" 

 

Nothing is ever complete in Suho's life.


 

"Not a single contact from Kyungsoo about Suho..." tao slumped in to Kris' lap and nuzzled his head in to the crook of his neck. 

"Speaking of Kyungsoo and Jongin, but they're perfect aren't they?" Kris chuckles, going through Tao's newly dyed hair. 

 

"Hey! We're perfect too!" Tao pouts and puckers his lips for a kiss as Kris smiles and pecks his sweet lips. 

 

"But we're also very ed up." Kris boops Tao's nose and kisses him three more times before curling his hands around his waist. 

 

 

Why yes Kris. Don't forget readers, they're ed up. But not as ed up as this story. 

 

 

How ed up is this story? You may ask. 

 

Well, who knows. You'll just have to wait and see. 

 

 



A/N

 

Hello readers! Holy what the hell did I do. 

This story is rly going nowhere but don't worry! I have it all planned out. I just have to get some sulay action thing going and stuff huehuehue 

 

Soooo eveyone... what's up?? AHHAH I am rly sorry for being away and stuff ugh everything with exo huuh? 

To be honest, the Kris thing totally got me lost and I didn't really know what to do. But I'm going to finish this story and keep writing about exo as ot12. <3 

Maybe ot11 exo would be nice too... meh. 

Also... Baekhyun and taeyeon? That was rly sudden and SM was totally cool about it. Not even hiding . Damn. 

Please comment, upvote and subscribe! 

 

You can even comment on the recent news about Baekhyun and Taeyeon, Kris' lawusuit and perhaps your prediction on what would happen???? 

 

HAHAHA Thank you so much for sticking aorund! I promisee to update more often! 

 

(unedited, sorry!)