Session 11

Ups

Sulay won with 22 votes! 

don't kill me hunhan. you were nowhere near close!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Suho trembled in his seat as he clutched his pencil. 

In front of him lay the math test he dreaded. Picking up his pencil, he wrote his name carefully at the corner. 

"You may start now." 

 

Suho eyed the clock as he twitched for the n'th time. His fingers shook as he calculated on the paper, circling his final answer. 

There was about 15 more minutes in to the test as he quietly checked over his answers, then carefully placing the test in front of him then dusting away the eraser junks. 

He swiftly stood up as he marched over to his teacher, then handing the test in trembling slightly. 

The teacher smiled and pasted a gold star on his uniform chest like everyday and Suho left the classroom. 

"Boo." 

Suho yelped slightly as he clutched his chest, then spinning around to see Lay's face smiling warmly at him. 

"Y-You scared me." Suho smiles back as Lay cups him face and places a small kiss upon Suho's. 

Suho tip toes as he feels Lay's lips twitch in to a smile and so does Suhos'. 

Lay bends down to reach for Suho's hand as he intwine their fingers together and his thumb rubbing slowly on Suho's hand. 

"D-Do you h-have plans today?" Suho looks up at Lay as the taller frowns. 

"Actually, I have a small talk with the teachers..." Lay pouts and giggles at Suho who's lips at bent down in an adorable manner. 

"I-I'll w-wait for you..." Suho bites his lip and smiles downwards shyly as Lay stops in his tracks. They're at the gate now, and Lay lets go of Suho's hand and slips them around Suho's waist. 

"No need, it'll actually take long." Lay lies then leans down to Suho's bottom lip. 

The smaller blushes, tilting his chin down as his eyes look anywhere but Lay's lips. 

"Hey, baby look at me." Lay brings his index finger and titls Suho's face back up, then bends down to lap at his lips again. 

Suho tip toes in case they have to kiss again, but Lay pushes his shoulders down to plant his feet on the ground. 

"I don't want you wobbling while I'm kissing you." Lay smirks and bends down so his lips are against Suho's. 

"I'll do the work." 

So then Suho feels Lay bend his back in an uncomfortable way as he lets Lay devour his lips like a hungry lion. 

Suho's lips open up to feel Lay's toungue dart in, his cavern. 

Suho grips on Lay's arms as he pulls away, panting. 

A small kiss bid their goodbye as Lay watched Suho's back side disappear. 

-------

"Sunbae." Lay coughed twice as he watched Sunbae walk around the room with a tumbler in his hand, stopping by to watch the things going in the room. 

"Lay." Sunbae smiled as he pulled out two stools, setting down his cup then picking up his pen and clipboard. 

Lay fidgeted in his seat as he felt Sunbae scribble a few things down on to the paper that was clipped on to the board. 

"so.. Lay, how's life for you?" Sunbae picks his tumbler then sips on the drink inside. 

Lay taps his Zoo Yorks on the ground before silently mumbling. 

"Sunbae, I'm leaving." 

A silence is followed right afterwards as Sunbae his head. 

"You're leaving? Where?"

Lay breathes in deeply. 

"Sunbae, my parents are forcing me to go to law school in China next year. But, I don't want to. My friends are here, my memories are here... my boyfriend.. he's here as well and I don't think I can ever live without Suho." Lay shakes as he feels a tear bubbling up. 

Sunbae stands up, walking over to Lay whose shoulders were shaking and tears falling one by one from his eyes. 

"Hey, you have to tell Suho that." Sunbae lays a hand on the latter's shoulder and pulls out some pocket tissues. 

"W-Why and H-How? How do I tell him by not making him feel sad or cry?" Lay shakes violently as he imagines Suho's treambling figure and tears rolling down his beautiful face one by one. 

"So they won't feel pained and betrayed when you're gone without telling them. If you tell them now, he may feel pain, but at least he knows its coming so he can prepare right?" Sunbae looks up at the creamy celing. 

"I've told mine I'm leaving him already..." he mumbles softly. 

"W-what?" Lay perks up. 

"Nothing important Lay." Sunbae smiles back and stands up. 

"Lay, you must tell him alright? Today tomorrow, I don'T care. You.. YOu just have to tell him." sunbae says determined as Lay nods. He stands up and bows. 

"Sunbae, I hope you don't have to leave your loved ones." Lay smiles at the smiling man. 

"I have to... Life's not easy you know?" Sunbae smiles wearily as Lay frowns.

"Where are you off to Sunbae?" 

"You don't need to know." 

Lay shrugs as he steps out. He calls Suho and runs to his loved boyfriend's house. 

^^

"So... you're not graduating w-with me?" Suho trembles slightly as Lay regrets telling. 

"no... B-but I'll come back! I promise!" Lay trys to lighten the mood but Suho already has a tear rolling down his cheek. 

Lay coos, shaking his head as he places a kiss on every tear lapping up the salty water. 

"Baby, don't cry... please..." Lay suddenly gets an  idea as he pushes shaking Suho down on the bed then hovers over him. 

"Lay..." Suho rubs his eyes cutely as he looks up at his boyfriend who now was practically straddling him. 

"Stop crying Suho." Lay smirks as he starts to tickle Suho's sides making his boyfriend squirm. 

"Ahahhah! Oh my gosh A-h ah ah ... s-stop LAY! AHAHHAHA! nooo.. no. ahh ahhhhh..." 

Suho laughed as happy tears now tracked down his cheeks. 

Lay's hand slipped underneath Suho's shirt as he let his hands roam on Suho's bare chest. 

"Lay..." The man on top of Suho smiles warmly at Suho then kisses Suho's lips sweetly. 

"I'm going to miss this so much." He mutters as Suho frowns. 

Lay presses his lips against Suho's as their lips move in sync. 

Lay pulls away biting slowly on his bottom lips and letting go as Suho whines. 

"god... you're so perfect." Lay breathes in between kisses as the hand underneath Suho's shirt roams around, pulling up to reveal Suho's stomach. 

"This... this needs to come off." 

Suho slowly takes his shirt off with trembling fingers as Lay places his lips on his chest, slowly downwards to his lips then circling his hipbones with his toungue. 

A breathy moan comes from Suho's lip as Lay trails his fingers down to his jeans and down to his foot. 

"C-can I try something?" Lay asks as Suho nods desperatly. 

Lay takes Suho's big toe in to his mouth as he circles the toes with his toungue, letting go of it as Suho closes his eyes. 

The next toes is taken in to Lay's hot cavern as Suho lets out another breathy moan. 

And again and again, Lay up and down Suho's pretty feet (WHICH IS CLEAN BTW) and Suho wantonly moans in to the room. 

Lay laps up his saliva as Suho trys to calm his breathing. 

Lay finally movs between Suho's legs, biting his clothed inner thigh then snuggling in to Suho. 

"I love you Suho." 

 

"Me too Lay." 

And a few blocks away, Sunbae lay with his boyfriend, an arm tucking around Sunbae's waist as his boyfriend breathed in to Sunbae's neck. 

"I'll miss you when you're gone." 

 

And Sunbae only hummed back. 

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: BUUHHHH

Exo is baiscally killing me on tumblr and GAH being on aff isn't helping either. 

I lost 2 subbies. buhhhh. ;(

so how are you guys? DID YOU LIIKE SULAY'S FOOT . I KNOW YOU DID. 

anywayyyss....

 

There ya go <3

 

Have an amazing day everyone!

Also my friend's mother is opening a bubbletea shop. 

Any shop name suggestions?

whoop. 

please comment and subscribe! 

PRESS THAT ARROW IF YOU WANT Y HOT DAMN YIXING

i kno you do