Session 18

Ups

Sorry sorry sorry for not updating!!! 

Please forgive me!!!! 

 

Well here is your anticipated chapter 18 <3

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

When Park Chanyeol woke up, his vision was blurred as he tried sitting up. 

"Oh. You're up." A melodic voice flowed in to his ear as he twitched and looked sideways to see that smal frail boy. 

 

"Byun... Baekhyun?" Chanyeol mutters as the boy nods. 

The door suddely slides open as the cute boy from last time and a tall handsome boy steps in. 

 

Do Kyungsoo. 

Baekhyun can not help but to glare at the small boy as the couple happily smiles to each other. 

He wished he could be happy with Chanyeol as well. 

 

"Hi... Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol's voice is so obvious with love and affection, but Kyungsoo does not notice. 

"Hey Chanyeol, feeling better?" Oblivious, Kyungsoo walks up to Chanyeol and holds his hand. Baekhyun is seething as he bites his lips hard. It hurts to see Chanyeol smile so lovingly at his best friend. It hurts because of one small accident, his Chanyeol no longer remembers him. It hurts and the pain is clawing his heart and stabbing tiny little holes everywhere. He looks at Chanyeol once more and he can't help, but to sob. 

Jongin notices right away as he hears a small whimper from baekhyun as his boyfriend nurses Chanyeol. 

"Baekhyun?" He whispers quietly as he wraps an arm around Chanyeol's ex boyfriend and rubs his arms. He then ushers him to stand and he leads him out of the room. 

"Are you alright?" Jongin asks as his face scrunches up in worry. 

Baekhyun can't help it, but he leans in to Jongin's warm touch and starts to sob. He sniffles and that's when he feels himself being pulled in to Jongin's arms. And he knows, he knows it's wrong to feel good in his embrace, but he can't help it. He muffles his cries in to Jongin's warm chest as his hands come up to grab the hem of his coat. 

"You okay?" Baekhyun can hear Jongin's soft voice and he can't help but to lean in to the younger man's chest and breathe in his scent. 

"Everything will be fine Baekhyun... It's ok..." Jongin is rubbing soothing circles on his back and in a blur of a moment, Baekhyun is pressing his lips to Jongin's warm ones. 

 

Oh and how warm and welcoming they were as Baekhyun's slim fingers found himself at home on Jongin's cheekbones. A shove and a push and Baekhyun was on the floor as Jongin eyed him with disbelief. 

"What the Baekhyun." He mutters as he wipes his lips. 

Jongin grunts as Kyungsoo slides the door open to see Baekhyun on the floor and Jongin glaring at him. 

"Let's go Kyungsoo." He grabs Kyungsoo and walks away, leaving the poor boy on the ground. Baekhyun claws at his arms, trying to get rid of the awful feeling. 

The door slides open again and Chanyeol walks out. 

 

"Where's Kyungsoo?"

 

Baekhyun has never felt worse in his life as he stands and wipes away his tears. He thinks that maybe, he's not worth all of this. 

Yeah. Why doesn't he just go away from everything? 

 

Chanyeol is staring down at the boy as he sees the tears. He is confused wether to reach and help the boy up or to walk past him. 

"Baekhyun??" He questions as the smaller boy stands up and smiles forcefully. 

 

"Hope you get better Chanyeol.." Baekhyun wipes away his tears and he exits out the hospital. At the far end of the parking lot, he can see jongin and Kyungsoo carefully making out. Baekhyun's eyes fills with tears again as he runs back in to the hospital, up the two flight of stairs and runs to a specific room. 

He rolls the door open and he bumps in to Chanyeol as he embraces the taller man. 

"Baekhyun?" The taller is questioning him as he feels Baekhyun's small hands grip his hospital gown tightly. 

"Please..." Is all Baekhyun can say as he cries softly in to the papery fabric of Chanyeol's gown. His voice is soft and fragile, and it seems like it means something else. Please remember me, Please wake up, Please hug me tight, Please Please.... love me again.....

Chanyeol is looking down at the smaller as he feels his clothes becoming damp. Should he comfort the crying boy? Should he wrap his arms around him? Without a word, Chanyeol decides to hug the smaller and brings him closer to his chest. 

He slowly rocks the boy back and forth as the smaller finally pulls away. 

 

"I'm sorry." Is all Baekhyun whispers as he takes 5 steps back and walks away from the room. 

Good bye Chanyeol. I'll never have to come to this room again.

 

But that's what Bakehyun thinks.

 

He lays in his bathroom with a cellphone clutched in one hand and knife clutched in another as he trembles. 

He really didnt think his life would come to an end like this. 

But then, he flips his phone on, and he goes through his contacts. 

 

sunbae (:

 

A flood of memories comes back to him as he remembers the warm smile the man had. Trembling, he taps on his name and waits for the call. 

If he picks up, I promise to never give up.

 

The phone rings once, twice, three times and four. Baekhyun is ready to give up as he slowly raises his knife. 

 

brr

brrr

brrrr

brrrrr

brrrrrr

brrrrrrr

 

 

This is it. His life has finally came to an end-

 

 

 

"Baekhyun?" 

The small latter cries in relief. He cries as he clutches his phone with both hands and closes his eyes. Sunbae's warm voice fills his ear as he sighs. He is so happy, so relieved that he had replied. 

"Is everything alright?" 

Oh, everything was gone. Oh how everything was messed up and sad and gloomy. But all was okay, it was okay because Sunbae had picked up. Oh how happy he was as he replied sunbae with a series of yesses and I missed you-s. 

Baekhyun spends his evening on the bathroom floor, Sunbae's warm voic filling his heart and the knife to his left, completly forgotten. 

 

 

 

"I'm ed up again, Sunbae. Please come back, please help me." Baekhyun sobbed and begged in to his phone as Sunbae chuckled. "Sunbae, Chanyeol lost his memory. H-He's not in love with me anymore... He loves Kyungsoo. I-I don't think I want to live anymore." Baekhyun sniffles as Sunbae sighs. 

"Baekhyun, I'll tell you what. I'll send you a link to a website that could help you. ITs really helpful especially when you're feeling down. A lot of doctors recommend it for therapies for depression, heart breaks and memory loss. It might help you. But also know, that you're worth it alright? Baekhyun you're beautiful and you're worth so much. So don't you ever think about killing yourself again. I love you Baekhyun, alright? I have to go now, but be sure to remember that." Sunbae is smiling on the other line as Baekhyun smiles as well. 

 

He opens the door to the bathroom, puts away the knife and opens his laptop. 

Sure enough, a link was sent to his email as he clicks on it. 

A clean white page appears as a small green icon says:

 

"Make a username, start making friends!"

 

Baekhyun hesitantly types in: puppybyun and clicks "Start making friends!" button. 

The screem color changes as Baekhyun spends a few minutes changing his backdrop color, his icon picture and filling in his profile. 

 

Suddenly, the orange speech bubble lights up. 

 

 

 

 

 

 giraffeking427 wants to talk to you! Accept or decline??

 

Baekhyun smiles at his new found friend as he presses accept. 

 

 

You are now, talking to girrafeking427!!!

 

----------

"I have an account now!!!"

"Really hyung? Girrafeking427???" 
 

"Well, Talk to someone!!" 

 

"Hmmm... puppybyun? Let's try him!" 

 

 

You are now talking to puppybyun!!!! 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

A/N; kI am so so so so so sooooo sorry for the very late update!

I was in Zambales, which is a provincial part of the Philippines and the rules were no personal electronic devices!! I was dying :< 

 

I really hope you liked the chapter and please comment!

I know I haven't been able to reply to your comments, but I promise I will!!

I'm just getting back on track... hehe

I have finally reached 200 subscribers!!! Yaaaayyy!!! 

 

Thanks to all those who have been supporting me and my story. It means so much to me!!! 

Please support me even more by subscribing and upvoting! 

 

Thank you so mmuch!!!

 

If you want to, please check out my beauty request shop!!! 

 

 

 

thanks again <3