Session 16

Ups

A/N: I'd like to thank everyone who has been so super duper patient. like wow, I love you guys so much. 

I have a reason for being this late on updating, but I swear I'll start as soon as I get my life on track again!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------

 

Lay stands outside his house as he drags his very last bag out to the front. 

Beside him, he can see Suho shaking and sobbing and he can't help but to let a tear roll down his eye. 

Why? 

 

Because Lay was leaving to China. 

As Lay stops the luggage from moving on the cold hard pavement, Suho grips his arm a bit tighter than before. 

His mother is smiling softly at the couple as she clasps her hands together, secretly pinching her palm to stop herslef from crying. 

Lay's father is shoving a camera around the couple's facetering things about last moments and memories. 

This doesn't help the couple at all. 

 

The moving van is parked right in front of Lay as he sighes up at it and closes his eyes. 

The summer breeze waves his hair in diffreent directions as he feels Suho's head on his shoulder. 

"I love you." Suho mutters with a shaky breath as Lay smiles softly and places a kiss on his tush lips. 

"I love you more, don't miss me too much." He jokes as he turns to put his arms around his boyfriend's waist. Suho leans in to the touch as he rests his head on his boyfriend's chest as he in Lay's scent. 

"I'll miss you for sure, but please contact me. And visit. Whenever." Suho has his arms around Lay's neck as he breathes in and out harshly to stop the ears from coming. 

"Of course, I will. I'll promise to visit you." Lay smiles and leans down to swoop a kiss on to Suho's small lips. 

But that's not enough, Suho knows he's not going to be feeling these soft lips again. Not in a few more months. 

So he angles his head and presses himself against Lay, molding their lips together. 

They part with a string of saliva connecting them. 

 

"Wow, Suho..." Lay blushes as he stares intensley at Suho's beautiful face. 

"I'm going to miss you so much." Suho throws his arms around Lay and they stand there, until the roar of the engines and Lays flight time calls them for seperation. 

 

The last thing Lay sees, is Suho's tear-stricken face and his heart lurches. 

 

I'll come back for you....

----------------------------------------

Kyungsoo and Jongin are sitting on the bench in the park as Baekhyun swings on the swings waiting for his boyfriend to come. 

Summer is almost ending as red and yellow leaves fall on to the ground. 

Baekhyun kicks the leaves around as he comes down from a high swing ride. 

"So... now that Sunbae's gone, what happens to the club?" Kyungsoo breaks the silence as he places a  large yellow leaf on Jongin's left eye. 

Jongin giggles on Kyungsoo's lap as he shrugs with an i-don't-know face. 

"I want to continiue it." Baekhyun stands up from the swing and shuffles his legs as he looks up to the sky. 

"Me too." Kyungsoo follows after ashe plays with his boyfriend's hair. 

 

And as Jongin nods, the three trios shiver from the cold wind. 

 

A month has almost passed since Suho left. Auttum winds blew their scarfs and coats as Jongin slipped his unmittened hands in to Kyungsoo's. 

"I love you baby." He softly whispers as Kyungsoo stands on his toes to press a kiss on his lips. 

"Me too." 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol didn't know who to find first. 

He wanted desperatley to find Baekhyun, but his phone had ran out of battery while running around. 

In his hand, was a small pendant. Clasping it tightly, he ran and ran and ran. 

Chanyeol's sides hurt and his legs were killing him, but with an important information about sunbae-

He needed to find someone. just someone, fast. 

He sees Kyungsoo ad Jongin kissing and he raises his voice to call out to them. 

"Kyungsoo!"

But his voice is a scratchy and a panting mess from all the running he did.

 

So Chanyeol runs. He runs and runs over the pathway and on to the road-

 

The last thing Park Chanyeol sees is a blinding light of cars and a shriek from the other side of the side walk. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The last thing Byun Baekhyun sees is his boyfriend layed out, cold with closed eyes. 

 

So what does sunbae see? 

 

What did Sunbae see? 

 

------------------------------------

 

A/N :

Jesus ign christ. I am so so so so soooo sorry for not updating at all and I lost a few subscribers and I was really sad but I just couldn't make time. 

I have cross country almost everyday and we're EXPECTED to run at least 30 minutes. 

Highschool started and all my homework has been a , I've had 3 tests in a row already and oh my god, I am so so so so so tired. 

If you want to check out my shop, it's called Sugar and candy Everything Sweet. 

 

I am so sorry for the short chapter so so sorry but I am so tired because I just ran a 3k. 

wow. 

 

I hope you do leave comments and subcribe for me <3 

 

Press the upvote thing if you want to know sunbae's secret!

I want to reach 200 subscribers by at least 20 chapters. 

 

Thank you! I love you all <3