Session 01

Ups

 

12 members showed up for the up club. 

 

The bell rang 30 minutes ago, and 12 boys sat rigid in their chairs. They all refused to look at each other. 

They all knew, without being told that they were ed up, there was something wrong with each of them. 

That's why they were in this club right? 

The first upmost reason for why you would sign up for this club- is because you are ed up. 

 

It was so simple. 

 

The door of the classroom creaked open. 

It was spring. Cherry blossoms loomed outside as the wind ruffled them gently. 

 

A man stood tall in front of the door, he held a clipboard in one hand and a tumbler in the other. 

He joined the circle, his thighs plush against the chair as he shifted. 

 

"Hello. My name is sunbae. I have a name. But you don't need to know it. Therefore, my name is Sunbae." 

the introduction was short and simple. His name was sunbae. Period. 

Silence hovered over the 13 members in the class. It fell hard on to their snagging shoulders. 

Again, they all still refuse to look at each other, their eyes shifting from one side of the room to another. 

 

"I'm S-Suho." The boy who had been twitching for the last 30 minutes held up his left hand and twitched yet again. 

His significant stuttering cut through the room7s silence briskly. The boy twitched before  putting his hand down. 

 

"i'm Yixing." 11 heads turned to another boy who sat right across from Suho. He had a thick heavy korean accent. 

And soon, one by one, the members started to relax in their seats, glancing at one another saying their names. 

 

"I'm Luhan." this boy was pretty, yet his eyes were dark. 

"I see you on the front cover of our school magazine. Why the are you here?" Jongin, a boy who had introduced himself rather coldly pointed out. 

Luhan shifted his gaze downwards. Sunbae walked around, patting his shoulder. 

 

"Anyone can be ed up you know. He doesn't have to look ed up. But he may feel ed up." Sunbae smiled, his eyes turning in to tiny slits. 

 

And so it went on, a boy named Sehun with a slight lisp and a nice collarbone, Kris who was extremely tall but very shy, Tao who did not really introduce himself at all and Kyungsoo who also got a few complaints. 

 

"Hey! You're that kid in School council!" Sehun lisped as he pointed an accusing finger at Kyungsoo. 

"You don't belong here." Another murmurs of agreements were passed around as Sunbae snapped his fingers as a warning. 

The boys shifted in their seats the atmosphere dripping in to silence. 

 

 

They were all partnered up. 

Suho and Lay 

Kris and Tao

Baekhyun and Chanyeol

Kyungsoo and Jongin

Luhan and Sehun

Xiumin and Chen 

 

 

 

Suho and Yixing chose a seat near the window as the breeze flew in. 

"So, Yixing." Suho's eye twitched once as his fingers wrestled near his crotch. 

The other boy stared intensely in to Suho's eyes which Suho found very distracting. 

Their knees bumped together as electricity went up their spines. 

"You're so cute." Yixing mumbled softly as Suho's ears pinked. 

 

Yixing decided, this was just love at first sight. 

 

 

 

On the other side of the room, kris and Tao sat in silence. Kris pulled on his fingers, cracking them once in a while. 

Tao fisted his shirt, curling his fingers in between the cotton fabric. 

"So… Tao. That's not a korean name." Kris found it hard to talk to the man in front of him because damn, he was so attractive. 

Tao glared back though, making Kris shiver from nervousness and fear. 

"I come from ing China. Do you have a problem?" Tao muttered. 

Kris made a little "oh" with his lips as his eyes widened. So he was not the only chinese in this school. 

"I'm… I'm Chinese too. And that's one of my insecurities." Kris shyly admitted, playing with his fingers. 

Tao looked up, the darkness in his eyes were gone and somehow, he felt like he could relate to this boy in front of him. 

So shy, so insecure and so dark.

 Tao felt a bit sorry for Kris. 

"T-they make fun of me. They say I'm a foreigner. I-I can't say anything back, because it's true." Kris's voice snapped as he bit his lips hard. 

Tao shifted closer to the boy and placed his hand gently on to Kris's shoulder. 

Kris froze. The closeness. It was all wrong. 

But somehow, it felt so right. 

 

"Don't worry, the next time, I'll be there with you." Tao smiled. And Kris melted, because Tao's smile was so gay but so ing dazzling and beautiful. 

 

 

 

 

 

"KIM JONGIN. WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING." Kyungsoo hissed loudly wanting to rip the boy's ear off. 

The other boy looked at Kyungsoo with dull eyes, his dark circles visible. 

"About what, how ed up we are?" Jongin sighed rubbing his temples. 

Kyungsoo's eyes glimmered as Jongin stared at them deeply in fascination. 

"Fine." Kyungsoo coughed, cutting the awkwardness. 

"I'll start." The smaller boy put his hand out and smiled blissfully.

"I'm Do Kyungsoo, I came here because I wanted a break, I wanted a social life. I wanted comfort." 

And Kim Jongin had to take a moment to think because Kyungsoo's smile was so blindly beautiful and gorgeous. 

"C'mon! You're supposed to shake my hand!" Kyungsoo giggled reaching over to take Jongin and to slip his hands in Kyungsoo's tiny palm. 

Their hands fit like puzzle pieces that were lost for a billion years, one hiding under sheets and sheets of dust and the other, flown way by the wind. 

Jongin gazed at their hands, grasping tighter not wanting to let go of this squishy warm hand that was grasping on to him. 

Kyungsoo could only gasp as Jongin tightened the grasp. 

"I'm Jongin, I'm ed up because I'm a ing orphan." And now I think I have feeling for you.

 

Jongin wanted to immediately pull the other in to his arms and cuddle, but really. They had JUST met. 

 

 

 

 

By the time everyone was quietly in their rooms, Xiumin and Chen, were cuddling in the corner. 

"You know, sunbae partnered us up." Xiumin giggled poking Chen's nose. 

"And we're together." Chen slowly placed a kiss on Xiumin's nose. 

"And that's what we're ed up about." Xiumin crawled in to Chen's lap, leaning and listening to his heartbeat. 

The room they were in was quite stuffy as Chen coughed. 

"Hey baby?" Xiumin mumbled in to Chen's chest, taking in his scent. 

Xiumin loved how Chen always smelled. A mixture of cologne sweat and lemon tart. 

he never knew such a mix could make him doze off to sleep or turn him on. 

He could feel Chen's nose nuzzle in to Xiumin's hair as he pecked his lover's head. "Yes?" 

"Is being gay…. wrong?" Xiumin shyly murmured as Chen sighed, shifting. 

Chen held Xiumin's cheeks (which he loved) and gently placed a kiss on Xiumin's lips. 

"If I wasn't gay, I wouldn't have met you. And meeting you is the best thing that's ever happened." 

He then gently on Xiumin's bottom lip, enjoying the small whine erupting from the other. 

 

"If I wasn't gay, I wouldn't have met you too." Xiumin giggled, before nuzzling in to Chen's neck. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan and Sehun walked in to another room. 

"What are you doing here? You're my photographer." Luhan sneered at the other boy as Sehun glared back. 

"I could say the same. You're the school's model," Sehun snickered as he grabbed a stood to sit on. 

The two glared at each other. Luhan leaning against the table and Sehun perched on a stool. 

They both looked like they wanted to rip each other apart. 

Not in a ual way my readers, of course. 

"I am here because I have a lisp. And I hate it." Sehun hissed, heaving out the last part about his homouality. 

Luhan started deeply at Sehun. His lisp wasn't that bad and he found it cute whoever he was having a shoot wit him and he would yell 

"Look Thith way Luhan hyuunngg! Thith way! Thehun's here!" 

He started at the younger boy and sighed. "Hey, here. Just take a picture. Photography is what you love right?"

Sehun looked up at Luhan with puppy eyes. 

"can I do something hyung?" Luhan nodded as he gently smiled at Sehun. 

Sehun slowly opened his bag and took out some wet wipes. 

"What are you doing?" Slowly approaching Luhan, he began to wipe his face, making his makeup fall off. 

Luhan widened his eyes in disbelief as he shook. 

"Sehun. Stop it. Sehun!" His voice trembled, his arms fighting with Sehun's as the younger grabbed hold of them, as Luhan ravished underneath him. 

But Sehun continued to take off the make up on Luhan's face with a force. 

Tears bloomed in Luhan's eye as he helplessly covered his bare face. Sehun lifted his camera as Luhan crouched on the ground unable to face the lens. 

The Luhan who always smiled and shone dazzlingly at the camera was now a mess on the floor. 

Sehun's eyes softened. He knew his model always had insecurities with his face. 

"Luhan. Look at me." He gently pried off Luhan's face as the other boy's red eyes welcomed him. Luhan sobbed as he still kept one hand over his chin. 

"Luhan, stop." Sehun cupped Luhan's face gently and his thumb against his cheek. 

"T-That's where my pimple is." Luhan sobbed as Sehun gently shook his head taking his hand off. 

The two male stared at each other, one sobbing and the other gently rubbing his cheeks. 

"Luhan, you're beautiful, and while we're in this club, I want to make you feel beautiful alright?" Sehun gently placed his lips on Luhan's forehead as the older boy sobbed. 

 

throwing his arms around Sehun's neck, they both hugged each other. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Baekhyun." The other two were standing on the two sides of the room. 

"Chanyeol." Venom and hatred were in the words as both of them spat at each other. 

 

"Why the are you here eyeliner boy." Chanyeol growled as he picked on his skin. 

Baekhyun focused his gaze on Chanyeol's scar as he growled back. 

 

"Been fighting Park Chanyeol? I'm here because I don't wanna be ed up by people like you anymore." Baekhyun smirked as Chanyeol growled again. 

"I LIKE TO FIGHT." His voice boomed in the empty classrooms as the two glared at each other again. 

"The why the are you here?" Silence drooped as baekhyun scoffed picking on his nails. 

His face plastered a can't explain? face as he stared at Chanyeol's other scar running up his arm. 

So he really is still fighting. 

Chanyeol let out a harsh breath 

"I'm here because I'm ing useless okay? Also I don't have anywhere to be." Chanyeol shamefully admitted. 

The bell rang, dismissing everyone from the afternoon activities. 

They walked back in silence. 

 

 

 

 

Sunbae was waiting for us in the room s he smiled. 

"how was the first session? Did you guys understand your partners a lot better now?" Murmurs of yesses flew in the room. 

Next time, you don't have to come here, just come here at the start and put in your name. 

Then just find your parters again and talk. 

"This is just what this group is for huh?" Jongin smiled as he thought about the idea of seeing Kyungsoo everyday after school for at least and hour and a half. 

"At least it's better than getting beaten up." Chanyeol muttered missing the worried gaze from Baekhyun. 

"Alright! Dismissed!" Sehun and Luhan smiled at each other before parting their own ways as Jongin muttered a shy "see you tomorrow" to Kyungsoo- in which the other blushed at. 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun shifted their glances as they left. 

Suho twitched as he packed his things. 

"Uhm… hey. Suho?" Yixing was already ready 5 minutes ago, but was awkwardly waiting, shifting his weight on one leg to another. 

"Hi Yixing!" Suho zipped his bag as Yixing gazed towards his converse. 

"Uhm… Want me to walk you home?" Yixing blushed wildly as Suho's mouth gaped in an o shape. 

Both males blushed as Suho nodded. 

 

 

Sunbae smirked. 

Things were about to get quite interesting in this club. 

He looked out the window to see Sehun and Luhan walk hand in hand.

 

Yes, very interesting indeed.  

 

 

~~~~~~

 

AN// OMG YOU GUYYYSSS

25 Subscribers already?? AND ONE VOTE? 

GAH. I love you all <3 

I'm so sorry if this chapter was boring- I mean. Excuse me, it's a club. First sessions in clubs are always boring. 

I mean, ugh. Everyone knows that. 

Excuse me guurrll.  I'll go cry if I lose a subbie. 

Like yuck, school starts tomorrow and we have this huge project coming up. 

We have to dress all fancy to do a speech. C'mon. 

LIke

 

Please take the poll for which couple I should write about for session 2. 

Don't worry, each couple will get their turn. <3 

 

I hope you comment and subscribe! 

Comments make me happy :)

  <- okay you do too, nam grease. 

 

Bye bye <3