Session 12

Ups

 

Hello readers 
I'm so sorry. I'm currently in the US and I only have my iPod to survive with, so by typos I'm sorry for them becuse yeah... iPod . 
Well anyways. Hunhan won with 25 votes!!!
 
---------———---------—
 
Luhan loves soccer. He enjoys watching it and playing it, but due to his modeling job, he was forbidden to join the soccer team. It was another one of those days when luhan went to the field to watch the soccer team practice for the upcoming match. 
 
"Goal" luhan whispered to himself as the attacker kicked the soccer ball in to the goal. 
 
As his phone buzzed from a text from sehun, luhan didn't notice the soccer ball that was flying towards him...  
 
Owww. 
 
Luhan grimaces as the soccer ball hits him on his lips and bangs on his oh so perfect teeth.  
 
"Hey! You alright?"
 
-------
"No no no no " he mutters as Minho, the soccer team's captain mumbles apologies to luhan who is now examining his crooked incisors. 
Minho looks at the model guiltily and pats  luhans shoulder. 
 
Sagging his shoulders, he swears he won't speak to anyone ever again and is terrified of meeting sehun because of his disgusting tooth. But he meets sehun at the promised area anyway, he clenches his mouth shut and weakly smiles at him. 
 
"Hey"
 
The younger pecks his boyfriend on the lips softly before taking heir hands and clasping them together. 
 
"Mm" luhan nodded as sehun cocked his head on worry. 
"You okay baby?"
Again luhan answers with a muffled yes trying his best not to open his mouth in the process. 
 
---
"Luhan baby you've got to tell me what's wrong. " sehun  held luhans hand as the older boy refused to answer for the nth time. 
 
"Please. " sehun begged luhan to open mouth and hissed when he saw the tears b in luhans round eyes. 
 
" baby, I hate it when you cry. It breaks my heart. Baby please tell what's wrong. Baby. " sehun's throat felt tight as he could feel himself choking on his words. 
 
"Luhan please. " sehun begged as he placed butterfly kisses everywhere. 
 
Luhan has tears rolling down his face  as he silently cries. His lips tightly sealed but his eyes are blinking tears. 
 
"Luhan. Oh luhan. " sehun cups his boyfriends face and wipes away the tears with his thumb, kissing luhans Facial features as well. 
 
"Luhan..." Sehun trails off as luhan mumes something with his teeth clenches. 
 
"You're going to break up with me right?" 
 
And sehun sees it. It's a little incisor that is crooked to the left that sticks out cutely mismatching luhans other perfect lined up teeth. 
 
Sehun sighs as he mouths perfect over and over again as he drags his lips across luhans skin. Nuzzling his face in to luhans collarbone pulling down the summer polo uniform. 
 
"You're prefect. Did you know that?" 
Sehun hugs luhan once more and presses his lips against the model before letting go of their clasped hands and walking off. 
 
"I've got to go right now, see you later  perfect!" Sehun yells as he smiles at luhan wiping his tears. 
 
Luhan smiles a bit as he sees sehun stopping after a few steps to throw him a kiss or to wave him. 
 
Luhan loved sehun. He loved him so much. 
 
--- 
Sehun walks in to the classroom as he sees sunbae sitting cross-legged on top of a desk near the window. Every now and then, he would shift making a creaky sound erupt he silence hanging in the classroom. 
 
"Oh sehun. " sehun jumps as sunbae is already off the desk, pulling up a chair. 
"Sunbae" the boy repeats as he older man chuckles. The wind outside ruffles sunbaes  loose fit tee as Sehun pulls on his uniform collar.  
 
"Another boy problem? You never told me you were gay oh Sehun. " 
Sehun grunts as he lifts himself up on to a nearby desk. 
 
"Luhan is so damn self conscious I don't know what to do sometimes. " Sehun grabs on to his hair like he wants to rip it out. He then sighs deeply. 
 
"Mm" sunbae inhales then exhales As his feet shuffles. 
 
"He thinks he's ugly and gross and heck, a soccer ball hit him today and it made his incisors crooked. I mean I saw it happen, but he started crying and hell I didn't know he was crying because of a freaking crooked tooth. " sehun breathed fast as sunbae placed a hand on his thigh. 
 
"Relax. " sunbae let sehun breathe as  the boy Sobbed through his hands. 
The sobbing a got louder as a single tear dropped on to he wooden floor. 
 
"He's the best thing I've ever met, but I have no idea what to do if he doesn't start seeing himself as a worthy and beautiful person. " Sehun held on to his nose as he looked up. 
 
"Help me " Sehun groanede as sunbae sat down next to him. 
 
"Luhan. Luhan is a special kid. He's got tough parents and has a modeling job to handle. Sometimes, he's so used to being fixed and photoshopped that he thinks he's not that good looking without his makeup. Models are the most insecure people I know. Sehun, give him time. Also give him a lot of love. Luhan must be Lonley at times. I'm glad you're his boyfriend. " sunbae smiles and it reaches upwards. It's not hat reassuring smile but its another sehun has never seen before. 
 
"Sunbae, do you ever feel insecure?" Sehun asks as sunbae laughs. 
 
"Of course, in wonder if I'm eating too much or if I'm not good enough for my boyfriend. But after my loved one tells me I'm amazing and stuff, I feel much better. Sometimes we need comfort. " sunbae blushes a faint pink color then picks on his scab. 
 
"Sunbae thank you. And you're every handsome." Sehun smiles as sunbae Thanks him with a chuckle. 
 
As sehun is about to turn around, he remembers a junior talking about someone going to the US. 
 
"Sunbae. Do you know Lee taemin?" He asks slowly and sees sunbae flinch a bit. 
 
"Yes, in fact I do. " sehun is surprised becuse this is the first time he has ever heard of sunbae talking about another person. 
 
"Sunbae, as you leaving to the US?" Sehun watches sunbae carefully as he sees the older man sigh and stand up. 
 
"Yes, I am. Sehun, I don't know where you get this information, but it bette not go around." Sunbae sighs again as he shoos sehun away. 
 
Sehun bows as he opens the door and steps out. 
 
Sehun runs out as he sees luhan on the bench inside of school. 
"Sehun. " luhan gasps as Sehun is hugging luhan with a his might, squeezing him. 
 
"Sehun I can't breathe ...   "
Sehun laughs softly ad he spins luhan around to see his face. 
He cups luhans face then kisses him as he nibbles lightly on his bottom lip. Luhan parts his lips slowly as sehun's tongue slips in to taste his cavern. 
 
Sehun's tongue flicks around luhans crooked incisor as Luhan darts his tongue out as well. Grabbing his chance , Sehun grabs luhans tongue between his teeth and starts to on the hot muscle. Luhan opens his eyes in surprise just to see Sehun with his eyes closed and his hands softly holding on to his face while on his tongue. Luhan can only moan and watch as his lips are parted and his tongue is being   and on. 
 
Sehun tilts his face to get a better angle as he detaches his lips from luhans mouth as luhan whines. 
 
A soft kiss is placed on luhans swollen lip as Sehun opens his eyes halfway to smile at luhan who is panting and blushing and whining all at the same time. 
 
"Patience, love. " Sehun mumbles as he kisses luhan then moves down to his cheek, kissing downwards then to his neck. He on luhans pale neck then starts to on it as well.  As luhan grips on to sehun's uniform as he arches backwards to give more space for Sehun,  the other boy is pulling away to admire all of the red and blue love marks he had left. Diving in to luhan's neck to create another one, he feels Luhan's hands gripping harshly to keep from falling. 
 
Luhan can feel his legs buckling as sehun's hands grip around his waist to hold him up. 
 
Finally parting away, sehun grabs on to his hands and almost cries out. 
"Luhan, I love you. Did you know that?" He sobs, almost and he immediately pulls his boyfriend in to a hug. 
 
"Luhan I can't stand seeing you like this. So insecure and weak. Luhan, you're so ing beautiful. But.. Jesus ing Christ, you think of yourself so damn low, I don't know what to do. But I'm determined to tell you and show you how much I love you." Sehun is silently crying now with streaks if tears running down his face. 
 
Luhan can't say anything. He's too flabbergasted to mutter a single word. Bit when sehun sobs out a small please speak to me, luhan chokes out a word. 
 
"I love you. " he mutters as the older buries his head in to the nape of sehun's neck. 
 
"What?" Sehun raises his head to look at luhan who is too embarrassed to raise his own head. 
 
"I love you I love you i love you god dammit. I love it when you hug me from behind and hold me, I love it when you take some of my food when were on a date. I love it when you nuzzle your head in to my hair while hugging. I love how your hand roam around my back when we're walking. I love your face, neck, lips and hair. I love you. " luhan buries his face further in to sehun's neck as he breathes in and mutters more confessions. 
 
"Luhan look at me. " sehun cups luhans face and forces him to look at him. 
 
"I love you too. " he kisses his lips softly as he lifts luhan off from the ball of his feet and smiles. 
 
When luhan cracks a small smile, sehun laughs joyously and spins luhan around, kissing him all over his face. 
 
That night, the couple lay in bed as sehun played with luhans slender fingers. Luhan watched as his fingers were played around with. He looks up to see his boyfriend smiling and leaning forward. Luhan leans in to complete the kiss as he pulls back. Sehun grabs on to wrist and pulls him in to his arms as he let luhans head lean on to his chest. 
 
"Luhan, guess what. " 
 
"Mm what?"
 
"I love you "
 
"You're such a dork" 
 
_________
 
//crying.  
 
OMIGOD this took so long you have no idea. 
Ugh sunbae sunbae fjdjsjdjd. 
 
Exo is also giving me the worst feels 
So many kaisoo going around. 
 
Thank you for subbing and please do comment. 
 
Here's the poll for the next couple. 
 
 
Here's another poll to just get your opinion on comments. 
 
 
Hit the arrow sign if you want some 
Kai-unnfff