Envy...

The Problem With Love Is Part Two....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UFC Arena

Minho walked towards the octagon ring with confidence.He was flashing his widest smile while waving his hands to the audience who were cheering on him.Behind him was coach Eunhyuk and the crew.

After five years he was back again as a mixed martial arts fighter.He will be fighting against the reigning UFC titled holder---Choi Siwon,his greatest rival.They had history together before...they fought three times but Siwon never defeated him---not even once.But after he retired from UFC five years ago,Siwon became the king of the ring.He won in every fight and became undefeated for five years.

Minho entered the octagon ring,he begun stretching his arms and legs.Then the whole arena went wild when the reigning UFC fighter of the year Choi Siwon appeared and begins to walked towards the ring.He was wearing a smugged look in his face,a gold championship belt were wrapped in his waist.Behind him was Kyuhyun and his crew.

He entered the ring and threw an icy cold stare at Minho.Eunhyuk put the mouthpiece in his mouth.

"Ya Minho,attack his body first okay.Focus kid"Eunhyuk reminded and gave him a tap in the shoulder .Minho nodded and after a few minutes the bell rang and the referee signals that the match starts now.

Siwon's eyes was filled with intense fury while Minho calmly looked at him.

Siwon move closer as his long arm stretched to give him a strong punch in the face.Minho avoided his punched and kicked him in the jaw.Siwon fell down from the surprised attacked but was able to stand up quickly,he lunged at Minho and gave him a strong blow in the face.

Minho groan from the pain,his opponent step closer and was about to give him another blow when he step backward to prevent another strong blow.

He took a deep breath and move forward to strike Siwon, the latter did not expect his action and before he  could react Minho gave him a strong upper cut in the face.

Siwon fell down on the ring...he lost to Choi Minho via knocked out.

 

Siwon's POV

I slammed the door of my locker angrily.I was completely pissed off by the result of the fight.

Coach Kyuhyun approached me."Aish Siwon, I have a bad news for you...two of your sponsors switched to Minho.They were so impressed by his performance from the match"he said.

My jaws tightened as hatred started to built up inside of me.My pride can't accept the fact that I lost again to Choi Minho...I'm the undefeated UFC fighter before he returned after five years of absence and now I lost to him again...everything became personal on my side.

"I'm gonna destroy you Choi Minho...I swear I will"

 

UFC Parking Lot

Minho walked to his Harley Davidson motorcyle with victorious smile on his handsome face.

"Ya Choi Minho!"

Minho turned around then grinned when he saw Byungdoo with a mustache and his two men behind him.

Byungdoo smirked at him."I can't believe you won the fight"he keeps on shaking his head in disbelief."Just last month we beat the crap out of you and now your a title holder"

Minho folded his arms."Well thats life Byungdoo sometimes you win and sometimes you lose"

"You owe me your life jerk because I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter