Beware...

The Problem With Love Is Part Two....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gangnam Police Station

Detective Kim gazes intently into Heechul's eyes.

Heechul doesn't look affected by Detective Kim's dark deep stares as if he wanna get under his mask.

"Mr.Kim,do you know these people?"he showed him the picture of Uee and Byungdoo that was on top of the table.

Heechul shakes his head."I've never seen them before"he said calmly.He leaned his back on the chair and folded his arms."I dont understand this whole interrogation Detective Kim.Obviously I really dont have anything to do with those crimes,first and foremost I personally dont know them and second what is my motives for killing them"

Dectective Kim sighed." One of my men saw you with blood stains in your shirt and hands the day Miss Kim died"

He laughed."So?Just because someone saw me with bloodstains makes me the suspect?"he rolled his eyes in disbelief."The night Miss Kim was murdered,I went outside to haunt and killed rabbits in my friends farm"

Detective Kim smirked."Are you kidding me right now.You've gone haunting at night?Do you really think you can fool me Mr.Kim"

"Look,I dont care if you believe me or not but you cannot arrest me without any sufficient evidence"

Detective Kim's jaws tightened."I'll be watching you Mr.Kim Heechul so always watch your back"he threatened.

Heechul tilt his head and arrogantly smiled at him."I'm not scared by you're threat because I'm not doing anything wrong"

 

 

Choi Residence

Sulli woke up..a smiling Minho and Yoogeun caught her eyes...both are sitting on the bed beside her and leaning down at her.

"Goodmorning omma"Yoogeun said.

She rise from the bed and gave her son a kiss in the cheek."Morning cutie pie"

"Goodmorning my wifey"Minho leaned forward and gave her a peck in the lips.

"Morning my hubby"she kiss him back.

His gazes dropped to her lips."Laters again wifey..."he wink at her.

She blushed and nod.

Yoogeun's eyes bounces between his appa and omma."Appa,what do you mean laters again?'he asked frowning.

He was caught of guard by his son's question, on the other hand Sulli smile adoringly in her son's curiosity.

"Err...well omma and I will talk tonight"

"What will you talk about?"he look at his appa quizzically.

Minho scratches his head."A-about...you and Uncle Jinki and  our work"he lied.

But Yoogeun did not stop from there."Appa I wanna know, where do babies came from?"

Minho and Sulli suddenly felt embarassed by their son's question regarding the bird's and the bee's.

He cleared his throat and couldn't look straight in Yoogeun's eyes."You know son..."he threw a glance to his wife asking for help.She just shrugged her shoulders and smiled at him.

Minho took a deep breath."When..omm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter