Danger...

The Problem With Love Is Part Two....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gangnam District,Seoul

Choi Residence

"Ya Choi Minho!C'mon let's go.We'll gonna be late!"Jinki yelled outside of the house.

Minho leaned down and gave his wife a peck  in the lips."Let's make love again tonight"he said teasingly.

Sulli wrapped her arms around his neck."My hubby is so needy huh"she smiled."I'll be waiting for you tonight"

"After all of this crazy and busy days lets travel overseas and have our second honeymoon.What do you think?"he asked

"I like that"she answered.Anticipation and excitement made her shiver down her spine.

He was about to kiss her again when they heard the continues honking of Jinki's car.

"Aish!If only he's not your oppa and not my bestfriend,he's probably dead by now from my non stop beating.Seriously he's really getting into my nerves"he clenches his teeth.

"You'll be late hubby"she released her arms from him."Take care and I love you"

Before he step ouside of the door,he turned and wink at her."I love you too!I'll call you and Yoogeun later"

 

 

Choi Enterprise

Meeting Room

Minho tried his best to concentrate on the speakers presentation but his mind is pre occupied by his wife and son.He's been feeling uneasy and uncomfortable the whole day as if he can forseen that something bad might happened anytime.

Jinki noticed his awkward and anxious action.He gave Minho a light elbow pushed."Ya Choi Minho!is there anything wrong?You seemed tensed and worried"he said.

Minho sighed heavily."I'm worried about wifey and Yoogeun.I dunno why but I'm having some weird feelings after we left the house this morning"

"Look, they have two bodyguards with them plus you've been calling Ssul every hour,I'm sure they are safe and stable.You're just being paranoid bro"he said calmly.

"Maybe.I really hope my intuition is wrong Jinki"he silently prayed for Sulli and Yoogeun's safety.

 

 

Choi Residence

"Omma,can I play outside?"Yoogeun said while holding a ball in his hand.

Sulli stop from washing the dishes and closed the water faucet.She turned around and shakes her head in disapproval."What did appa told you?he said not to play outside because its dangerous.Just play in the livingroom okay"

Dissapointnment were written all over his face."But I wanna play outside!"he whined and started stomping his feet on the floor.

She put her hands on the hips."Yoogeun listen to me.You are not allowed to play outside understand"her voice became firm.

He cried and run towards his room.Her heart has been shattered into pieces while looking at his distraught face.Deep down inside she wanna grant Yoogeun's request but its his safety first that matters the most.

She was about to continue on washing the dishes when she heard a faint sound coming from the living room.A sound of foot steps...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter