Revelation...

The Problem With Love Is Part Two....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeju Island

Jeju Hotel

"Hello Detective Kim"

"Minho!do you hear me now?'Detective Kim said in the other line.

"Yes"he answered.He was standing near the hotel lounge area for a more clearer reception"Why did you call me all of the sudden?"

"Where are you?are you with your wife right now?"he asked.

Minho frowned because Detective Kim sounded worried.

"Yes,we're here in Jeju Island"

He took a deep sighed."The result of  the DNA and forensic exam finally came out one hour ago.We are wrong in assuming that Heechul was the black widow despite the fact that we found the wig,black dress and knife inside of his car.His finger prints and DNA samples did not match to the finger prints that were found on black widow's things"

He thought his head exploded from shocked and disbelief upon hearing Detective Kim's news."S-so you mean...black widow is still at large?"

"Yes"he confirmed.

With shaking hands he turned off the phone and ran towards the elevator as fear and horror  possess his body.

 

 

"Y-you're B-black widow?"she uttered in disbelief.She's stepping backwards as her heart keeps on racing from fright and nervousness.

Black widow step forward and take off her wig."Yes my dear,its me Choi Sooyoung"she said then laughed.She's holding a combat knife in her left hand.

Sulli's eyes wanders around the room."Hubby where are you?"she told herself in a panic state.

"W-what do you want from me?"she asked in a trembling voice.

Sooyoung arch her eyebrow."I can't believe your that clueless Mrs.Choi"she said then paused.'I'm gonna kill you just like what I did to Byungdoo and UEE.I wont let anyone to be with Minho because he belongs to me"her eyes became dreamy and make a huge step towards her.

She move away until her back felt the cold wall behind."Your crazy!Minho doesn't belong to you because he loves me and I love him.You're pathetic Sooyoung!"her voice with trace of bitterness.

Sooyoung expression darkened."How dare you calling me pathetic!I love Minho more than my life and I will do everything for him because he is the only person who showed k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter