Kiss...

The Problem With Love Is Part Two....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gangnam District,Seoul

Choi Residence

"Omma!Appa!"

Yoogeun climbed on the bed and begins nudging Minho's shoulder and Sulli's shoulder.His little hand pulled the collar of his appa's shirt.

"Appa!wake up!"

Minho stirred and open his eyes,he gave his son a lazy smile."Morning baby"he hugged Yoogeun and showered tiny kisses in his face and neck.

Yoogeun giggled underneath his arms.

Sulli woke up and turn around to his husband and son.

Amusement registered her face while watching the two boys giving each other a father and son affection.

"Omma!"he releases himself to his appa's embrace and crawl into Sulli's arms.

"Goodmorning cutie pie"she kisses his cheeks.

Minho leaned forward and kissed his wifey in the cheek.

She flustered then a fragment from the past crosses her mind...

Sulli became concious by Minho's stares"W-why are you staring at me like that?"

"What do you mean?"he counter ask without blinking his eyes on her.

"You are looking at me like it's the first time you have seen a girl"she said and broke the eye contact.

He grinned."I just thought that I am such a lucky guy for marrying a very beautiful woman.You my wifey is the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen in the morning"he said tenderly while gazing at her.

Sulli put her one hand in her temple because of the sudden pain in her head.

"Are you all right wifey?"Minho asked in a worried tone and cupped her face.

She look at him and smiled."I remember something from my past...you said that I'm the most beautiful girl that you have ever seen in the morning"

He embrace her tightly,his hands softly caressing her back."Yes it's true,you're the most beautiful girl in the world for me and I will never stop admiring your beauty until my last breath"he said softly.

Her heart beats erratically against his chest."I like you hubby..."she confessed.

He move his face a few inches away and grinned. "That's good news and I love you so much Mrs Choi Jinri"he said with full of emotion and slowly leaned forward to kiss her in the lips.

Sulli slowly tilt her head while waiting for his y lips to landed in her soft lips when all of the sudden Yoogeun interruppted them.

"Omma!Appa!let's have breakfast!"

Minho scrathes his head and got off the bed."Laters wifey"he wink at her and carried Yoogeun in his arms.

 

"Bon appetite guys"Jinki proudly said after serving the food that he personally cooked.Scrambled Eggs,bacon and fried rice.

"Do you really cook this Jinki or you just ordered this?"Minho asked with a trace of doubt in his voice.

Jinki glared at him."Aish!of course I cooked it!"

Sulli chuckled upon seeing his oppa's reaction then she threw a glance of his husband's hand and frowned."Hubby...your hand is still swelling..."

He gave her a reassuring smile."You dont have to worry,the swelling will go away after two days beside your hubby was used to it"

Jinki in."You are so stubborn Choi Minho!just quit being a fighter and a car racer and look for another job that is safe.I dont wanna see Ssul growing old without her husband and Yoogeun without his appa"

She nodded."Oppa was right,please find another job that is not life threatening and dangerous"her voice pleading.

Minho sighed deeply."All right but I dont know anything except being a mixed martial arts fighter and a race car driver"

"Why dont you join me in the company.I can assigned you in a manager's position"Jinki suggested.

He raised an eyebrow."You know very well that I hate paper works plus I'm not into coat and tie"his voice with a trace of irritation.

Sulli held his hand."I'm sure you'll get used to it hubby"she wink at him.

He stared at his wife's face and smiled sweetly."Okay,I'll try wifey..."

 

Choi's Boatique Shop

They both drop off Yoogeun in his school afterwards they went straight to Sulli's shop.

Minho parked the red porsched in front of the shop.Her omma and secretary Kim was waiting inside of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter