Alive...

The Problem With Love Is Part Two....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Residence

The two men fought over then a loud gunshot stunned and froze Sulli from where's she's standing...

Heechul held his breath and turned around then his body slowly fell on the floor.

Minho lifted his eyes and rested on the man who shot Heechul---Choi Siwon.He shot Heechul from behind using his .44 magnum pistol.

"S-Siwon?"Minho said in a barest whispered.He was completely surprised because Siwon was probably the last person he's expected to help him.

Siwon immediately step closer,a worried expression can seen in his face."Are you all right?"he asked.

Minho reluctantly nod and walk towards Sulli and Yoogeun.He imprisoned them in his arms."I'm so scared wifey,thank god I listened to my gut feelings otherwise---"

"Shhh...thank you for saving our lives hubby"she said and gave him a peck in the lips.

Heechul was pronounced dead when the police officers and paramedics arrived at the Choi Residence.The two accomplices were taken into prison.

Minho shakes hand with Siwon."I will be forever thankful for your heroism Siwon.You did not only save my life,you also save the lives of my wife and son"

Siwon faintly smiled."Actually,there is something that I wanna confess to you Minho.I harboured a hatred feelings for you before for beating me several times in the ring,initially my plan is to destroy your career and so I followed you in hopes that I might be able to find something that I can be used against you.And during those stalking times,I found out that Choi Minho is a loving husband and father.I had a changed of heart after witnessing how you take good care of Mrs Choi and the rest of your family.I came here to your house to personally talk to you and apologized but I was shock when I saw you and Heechul fighting.Without any hesitation I pulled out my gun and shot him and I did that not only because I wanna help you but also to lessen my guilt feelings.".

Minho tap his shoulder."I knew your a good person Siwon.Maybe you were just drive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter