Torn Apart...

The Problem With Love Is Part Two....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gangnam, Seoul

Choi Residence

Minho is nuzzling her neck as she slowly woke up.

"Morning,wifey..."he whispered to her ear.

Sulli smiled and closed her eyes again.Bright early morning floods the room,the cold breeze of spring were like silk around their bodies and the scent of cherry blossoms tickles her nose...making her inhaled deeply while absorbing the sweet aroma of cherry blossoms outside....

She stretched out and opened her eyes.

"Sleep well?"he asked while smiling down at her----showing his dazzling drop-dead male-model-perfect-teeth-smile.

"Gosh!this man always takes my breath away!"Sulli said to herself.She is completely mesmerized by his beauty,despite the sleepy eyes and messy hair...he sure is one hell of a delicious meat!!

Sulli rise from the bed and gave Minho a peck in the lips."Goodmorning hubby"

Minho move his face away."Ugh...badbreath..."he said squirming but there was a hint of mischief in his eyes.

Her eyes narrow in a slits."What did you say?!"she held one pillow and started hitting him.

Minho burst into laughter and climb out of bed while his wife chases him with the pillow in her hand.

"I'm gonna kill you Choi Minho!"she said in annoyance but deep down inside she's enjoying their game of chasing each other like cat and mouse.

Both of them were standing in the opposite side of the king size bed.Sulli is wearing his oversized white T-shirt while Minho is in his checked boxer short.

"Come and get me wifey..."he teased and wink at her.

Sulli's eyes in blazing fury."You really like to play games huh?I'm gonna break your leg hubby watch and see"she threatened as she make a move towards him.

Minho managed to jump back in the bed."That's only if you catch me Ssul.And right now,I have no intention of letting you catch me"he stick out his tounge to taunt her.

Suddenly Sulli lunges and successfully held his one arm.She gripped it tightly while her other hand keep on hitting him with the pillow.The feathers in the pillow begins flying off  the room...they laughed out loud and giggles like little kids having some fun.He snatched the pillow in her hand and the reversal of situation begins...Minho is now chasing Sulli....

Her heart is pounding and adrenaline has spiked through her body as she is trying to run away from him.Minho make some huge step and manage to catch her from behind, she squeled when her husband wraps his strong arms around her waist and lifted her two feet on the floor.

Minho is grinning from ear to ear as he spins her around.

"Put me down!!"she said smiling like a child.

Minho put Sulli down to bed and joined her.He was on top of her gazing down in her lovely face.

She swallowed hard while looking at his handsome face.Her two fingers gently his cheek bone then his y lips.

"Do you really love me hubby?"

"I love you Choi Jinri"

"For how long?"

"Endlessly.."he answered with full of emotion.

Her eyes is dancing from so much love and admiration for her husband...he love her endlessly and she love him till eternity...

Then he move

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter