Abduction...

The Problem With Love Is Part Two....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul Federal Correctional Institution

Taemin's POV

I held both of my hands in the metal bars while stealing glances into the hallway.A liitle smile broke my lips when my eyes caught Minhyuk the jail guard walking and whistling toward my cell.

Minhyuk's head keeps on turning to the left and to the right side as if checking if nobody sees him.

He did not say a word when he reached my cell, he quickly slipped the key into my hand then he turn around and walk away as if nothing happened.

I clutched the key tightly in my palm and move back to my small bed and sat on it.

Finally, after being lock up in this prison for almost six months, I can have the taste of freedom again.I was lucky enough to befriended and bribed one of the jail guard.I offered Minhyuk my unit in Jamshil and made a promise that I will pay him hefty sum of money once I got out of jail before authorities can transfer me to a mental instituition in Jeju Island.

I lay my body on the bed and gave the key a kissed.My eyes became dreamy as Sulli's image lingered in my mind

"We will be together again Sulli and this time I will never gonna let you go"

 

 

 

Minho's POV

I keep on calling her phone but it is out of reached and right now I am in a panic state because my wife did not go home to our house and she is nowhere to be found in her botique shop and her parents house.I already called some of her friends but they said the same thing: they haven't seen Sulli.

I feel like my head is gonna explode as possible scenarios pop into my mind...I will never gonna forgive myself if anything bad happened to her.

My chest is pounding like crazy because I am completely terrified that Taemin has something to do with her sudden disappearance.

With trembling hands I dialed Detective Kim's number.

"Detective Kim, please help me...my wife...she's missing.."

 

 

Dongho Bridge

Sulli opened her eyes and groaned silently, she's feeling a little groggy due to the unknown chemical that her abductor put on the handkerchief that she inhaled.She put her hand in her temple then with blurry eye sight she looked at the man sitting in the driver seat beside her.

"T-Taemin?"she uttered quietly.

Taemin threw a glance at her and smirked. "Glad you're awake my princess..."he said then return his eyes on the road and continue on driving

Sulli got scared and immediately held the door handle...it was locked..

"I wanna go out Taemin!please stop the car!"she said in a panic tone.She knows Taemin's killer instinct and just the thought that he might hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter