Motive...

The Problem With Love Is Part Two....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Residence

It was a sunny sunday morning,Minho woke up earlier and went for a meeting with Coach Eunhyuk regarding his retirement from UFC.

Jinki and Yoogeun were playing xbox in the living room while Sulli keep herself busy by polishing the floor using the vacuum cleaner when they heard the buzzer on the door.

She immediately walked towards the door and opened it.

A smiling Sooyoung was standing in the doorway.She's still wearing the same ajumma outfit,thicked glasses,french bun hair,closed neck polka dots long sleeves,long black pencil skirt and a black leather shoes.

"G-Goodmorning,is Minho inside?"she asked in a soft voice.

Sulli smiled."He's not here right now,he has a meeting with Coach Eunhyuk today"she answered then frowned because she doesn't know the girl.

Dissapointment registered her face."Ah okay..."she paused for a second."By the way name is Choi Sooyoung,Minho's former classmate and I live a few blocks from here"she offered her hand.

She accepted Sooyoung's handshake."Nice to meet you Sooyoung,my name is Choi Sulli.Minho's wife"

Sooyoung was completely stunned upon hearing what Sulli said."S-so...you finally came back..."her voice with a trace of dismay.

Sulli nodded,totally oblivious by Sooyoung's hidden feelings with her husband.

"Ya Choi Sooyoung,what are doing here?"Jinki in all of the sudden.He was standing behind Sulli.

Sooyoung ignore Jinki's question and force a smile to Sulli afterwards she gave the brown paper bag to her."I came by to give Minho and Jinki a jar of honey lemon tea that I made"she said.

"Sorry to dissapoint you but Minho is not here right now and stop dropping by here understand.My bestfriend is happily married with my dongseng and they already have a child"Jinki said bluntly.

Sulli scowled at him."Oppa!you're so mean!"

But Jinki did not mind what his dongseng said.He continued on giving Sooyoung a cold stare.

Sooyoung bend her head."I'll be going now.It was nice meeting you Mrs.Choi"she said and walked away.

After closing the door,Sulli confronted Jinki.

"Oppa!you are so rude with Sooyoung!why did you say that?"she scolded.

"That ajumma looking girl likes your husband Ssul and I wont allow her to come between you and my bestfriend" 

"It seems to me that you really hate her"

He folded his arms."Yes,I hate her.I'm not comfortable when she's around and I have a feeling that Sooyoung is hiding something"

Sulli lightly laughed."Maybe that hate feelings  means love Oppa"her eyes with a hint of amusement.

Jinki's eyes grew wider."Love?!over my dead smokin' hot body!there is no way that I will be falling for that old fashioned ajumma.No way!"he squirmed inside.

 

Choi Enterprise

Minho take off the grey blazer and blue tie...he's feeling uneasy because he's never been used in wearing men's suit.

"Aish!I hate this suit"he muttered,completely annoyed.

The door of his office opened and Jinki step inside with a tall pretty girl wearing a short black skirt and tight fitting white blouse.

"Miss Kim,I want you to meet Mr.Choi Minho.He is the new head manager of your department"Jinki said then he look at Minho."Mr Choi,she will be your partner her name is Kim Yujin"

She move forward and offered her hand.Minho accepted her handshake and smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter