Decision...

The Problem With Love Is Part Two....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somewhere in Gangnam District...

The "woman" opened the door and step inside of the dark room.

"Her" finger the switch of light and walk towards the bed.The "woman" removed the black curly wig and dropped it on the floor.Afterwards the "woman" took off "her" black stiletto shoes and black mini dress.

The "woman" walk to the bathroom and took a shower.

After thirty minutes in the bathroom,the "woman" step outside and walk to the vanity mirror.

The "woman" look up to the pictures of Sulli and Minho.

"Her" eyes was filled with hatred and animosity while looking at the picture...

The "woman" picked up the picture of Sulli and ripped it in small pieces.Then the "woman" stomped the bits of pieces on the floor as if "she's" killing an insect.

"Vengence is indeed sweet" the "woman" laughed hysterically like a lunatic person.

 

Apujeong-dong,Seoul

Choi Residence

Minho immediately moved his family to Sulli's parents house upon learning the death threat.He called Detective Kim regarding the creepy black box and death threat that Sulli had received and requested him to provide his whole family some security escorts for their safety.

Detective Kim looked adamantly to the death note and to the black orchid as if its a new specimen that he discovered.

Minho and Mr Choi are both sitting in the couch,both men were anxiously waiting to Detective Kim's reaction.

It took  several minutes before Detective Kim put down the black box in the table and gazed up to them.

"I will send this evidence to the crime lab to check if they can trace some finger prints that can lead to black widow's identity"he said calmly."While the investigation is on going,the gangnam police station while provide your family some body guards that will accompany you all everywhere"

A worried and tensed looked can be seen in Minho's face."Detective Kim,this black widow seemed to have a personal grudge on me or in my wife.Honestly I'm so scared because I dont wanna repeat the same tragic incidence that happened several years ago.This black widow is trailing the same path like Lee Taemin did to us"

Detective Kim nodded in agreement."I undestand your concern Minho.Me and my men will try our best to catch this black widow as soon as possible before she/he attempt to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter