Grief...

The Problem With Love Is Part Two....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Asan Medical Center

Emergency Room

Heechul held his breath while waiting for the nurse's answer.

The nurse leaned forward and stared at the picure as if she's trying to recall something."Her face is kind of familar..."

Minho's face brightens."Really?maybe you have seen my wife here"

"You're wife kind of look like the pa----"

"Nurse Song!You need to come here to assist this patient!"the resident doctor said referring to a woman in labor.

"Yes Doc"Nurse Song stand up and gave Minho an apologetic look.

Heechul let out a sighed of relief, he turn around to head back into Sulli's room when Minho called him.

"Excuse me sir"

He slowly turn around, his heart is pumping so fast from nervousness. "Yes"

Minho gave him a warm smile"Maybe you have seen this woman, she's my wife Choi Sulli"he showed Sulli's picture.

Heechul's throat suddenly constricted as if he can't hardly breath.He quickly shakes his head without even saying a word and turn his back on him.

Minho remain standing while watching his figure slowly disappeared from his vision.

 

Heechul closed the door of Sulli's room and locked it.His heart is still beating faster and sweats begins to form in his forehead.He need to take away "Hana" as soon as possible before her husband finds her.

He dialed his personal secretary's number."It's me.I need you to find someone who's an expert in making fake passport, identification card and birth certificate.And kindly book me a plane ticket for two, I will be going back to US with my girlfriend this week"

He pushed the end call button and walk to "Hana's" bed. He sat on a chair beside her bed and gazes down into her serene sleeping face.

"I will give you my late girlfriend's identity and you will be reborn as Kim Hana.And we will build a world of our own with your child"

 

After One Year...

Choi Residence

Minho's POV

I burst inside the room swaying while holding a bottle of brandy in my hand...I've been drinking the whole day to ease the pain but it wasn't enough....

I threw the empty bottle somewhere on the concrete floor and walk to my bed...I lay my body while looking in the ceiling...tears started to spring as Sulli's image lingered again in my mind...

It's been a year since that painful day happened...I never stop looking for her everyday to the point that I already travelled the whole country ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter