Reunited...

The Problem With Love Is Part Two....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shilla Hotel

"Get your hands off my fiancee!"

Minho's lips is just an inches away from Sulli's lips when he stop.He move his face away and turned to Heechul's angry face.

Sulli opened her eyes and stares through his face with confusion.

Heechul move closer while never leaving his eyes on him.

Minho's eyes in blazing fury as his arms is still wrapped tightly on Sulli's body.

Sulli went still upon seeing Heechul.Fear crept inside of her

"M-Mr.Choi, please let me go"she said in a trembling voice and tried to removed his arms but Minho pulled her more closely in his body.

"Let her go!"Heechul said in a dangerous tone.

Minho tilt his chin. "Fiancee?!how can you claimed her as you're fiancee when she's married to me"

The people on the dance floor gave them a curious look, some couples leave as they assumed that a commotion is on the way.

"Married?!"he smirked. "I think you're mistaken Mister...she's never been married to anyone"he look at Sulli."C'mon Hana, let's leave this place"he step closer to grabbed her arm but Minho shoved his hand.

"She's not going anywhere and her name is Choi Sulli!"he raised his voice. Then a fragment of memories flashes through his mind.His eyes grew wider. "It was you!the one that I met in Asan hospital five years ago!I asked you about my missing wife but you lied to me when all the while you were hiding her from me and her family!"

Heechul's face turns pale, he was caught off guard.

Sulli look at Heechul, her eyes filled with questions and confusion. "I-Is that true Heechul?"she asked quietly.

He shakes his head. "N-no....d-dont believe her Hana...he's lying"he said stammering.

Minho's jaws tightened. 'I'm gonna kill you !"he shouted and lunges towards Heechul

But Heechul quickly runaway while shouting. "Guys help me!"

Out of nowhere three men wearing a black suit suddenly appeared.

Minho step backward while grasping Sulli's hand tightly. "Do not let go of my hand okay"he said and squeezes her palm to reasurred her that everything while be all right.

Sulli stared at her with misty eyes then she nodded as a signal that she trust him.

"Go ahead and beat him!"Heechul ordered to the three men.

The three men started attacking Minho.He gave the fat guy a flying kicked in the face and he fell on the ground.Then second guy attempted to give him a blow but he managed to avoid his punch.He gave him an upper cut and the guy also fell on the ground.

Minho held Sullis' hand tightly and he was about to give the third guy a punch on the face when Heechul hit him with a wooden chair in his back.

He groaned from pain and fell on the ground but he did not let go of her hand. Sulli screamed from complete shocked and was about to release her hand to  confront Heechul but he held her hand tighly.

"Dont...let go of my hand..."he said grimacing from pain.He slowly stood up.

Tears fell on her cheeks as she watches him struggling to stand up straight.

The three men along with Heechul circled them."Just give up Mr Choi and give Hana to me"he said grinning.

Minho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter