Love...

The Problem With Love Is Part Two....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Year Later...

Gangnam Park

Minho and Sulli holding each others hand while walking in the park.Since its the start of spring, the weather was fine that afternoon...hundreds of butterflies flitted above the meadow of the sun.Their eyes were drawn completely to the wildflowers as if the park became a field of flowers.It seemed like a fantasy,one person's imagination of heaven.

And who can ignore the cherry blossoms that keeps on falling to the ground as if its just a part of one person's dream.

Sulli caught one petal of cherry blossom and clutched it tightly in her palm.Minho lovingly smiles at her and squeezes her other palm.

She look at her husband and smiled back.They idiotically smiles into each other for a longer period of time.

Yoogeun's loud squels broke the magical spell."Stop it Uncle Jinki!!!"he said while running towards his parents.

"Im gonna tickle you to death once I catch you!!"Jinki happily threatened.

Yoogeun hide behind her omma.He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Careful son"Minho said as he was worried to Sulli's baby bump.

Jinki step closer and Yoogeun ran to his appa.

Minho and Sulli grinned then he carried his son into his arms.

Jinki shakes his head while breathing raggedly from chasing his nephew."Ya!that's cheating,hiding behind your parents"his hands on his hips.

"Aish!oppa instead of playing with my son why dont you find yourself a girlfriend"Sulli suggested.

Jinki sighed in frustration."Maybe I will grow old alone since Luna is already married and honestly I cant find any potential girlfriend here in Seoul"

Minho smirked."It is not like you cant find any potential girlfriend.The truth is nobody likes to date you Choi Jinki"

He scowled at him."Ya!that's not true!I am the most sought after bachelor here in Seoul.Girls gone crazy everytime they see me"he defended.

The married couple rolled their eyes."Yeah right"they both said.

Yoogeun saw a cotton candy stall near the cherry blossom tree."Uncle Jinki,I want cotton candy"he cling his arm to Jinki's arm.

The Uncle and nephew walk together towards the cotton candy stall.

Minho put his one hand into his wifey's baby bump."Three more months wifey and we will finally have our second baby"his eyes shines from so much happiness.

Sulli wrapped her arms around his neck."Hope this time its a girl hubby"she tiptoed and gently kisses his y lips."Thank you for being a perfect husband and father Choi Minho.I couldn't ask for more"

"And thank you for coming back into my life Ssul.Thank you for everything"he claimed her lips in a tender kiss under the falling petals of the cherry blossom trees.

"Ssul...there is something that I wanna confess to you"he said after the kiss.

She frowned."What is it?"

He grinned."Well...remember when you and I collide inside of your room after you saw me lying on your bed and you just came from the bathroom wearing only a towel.The truth is that was not an accident Ssul"

A flicker of surprise registered her face."So you mean you intentionally..."

He nodded."Because when I first saw you during the charity ball when you were thirteen years old,I told myself that Choi Jinri is the girl that I wanna marry someday"

"Glad you did that hubby and I love you so much"...

"I love you more Ssul"he said before kissing her waiting lips...

 

 

Six Years Ago...

Choi Residence

Minho's POV

It was around 11 pm when I reached the Choi Residence.I was completely drunk due to mixed of rhum,vodka and tequila that I drank at the party I attended a couple of hours ago...good thing though I was able to get out of my motorcyle unscathed.

My steps is swaying as I walk towards the maindoor...I turn the knob but it was locked.I scratched my head and pull my cellphone out of my pocket.I dialed Jinki's number but his cellphone was off.I decided to go home in my house but was taken aback when I remember that Heesun's lover Claude is in there staying.

"I'd rather sleep in the street than to see my omma's new lover"I said to myself.My eyes is half open while walking when I recalled that Jinki hide a key to a flower pot in the garden.That key belongs to the dirty kitchen door at the back of the house.With swaying steps,I walk to the garden and search for the key in the flower pot.Minutes later,I fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter