Passion...

The Problem With Love Is Part Two....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul's Pad

Heechul step inside of the bathroom and opened the water faucet on the sink.

He rubbed his hands to the cascading water to washed away the blood stains.After he cleaned his hands he lifted his face and stared into the bathroom mirror.

A devilish grin broke his lips."I'm gonna get you Kim Hana by hook or by crook.Nobody can stop me..."

 

Sooyoung Apartment

She sat down on the stool and look at her reflection in the vanity mirror.Sadness crosses her eyes as she reminisce her encounter with Minho's wife yesterday.

Her hand pulled out the drawer and reached out for Minho's picture.

For a longer period of time,her eyes lingered to his picture."Why can't you love me Choi Minho?why?"she started to cry.

She's been secretly inlove with Minho since highschool.All through out the years, the  only man she cherish and love was Minho.There wasn't a day that she never think and dream of him.She intentionally rented her apartment just to be near him.

During their highschool days,she experienced being bullied by their classmates because of her appearance and timid character.It was only Minho who showed kindness towards her that why in her eyes Choi Minho is like a superhero who save her from misery and obscrurity.

After weeping for thirty minutes,she wiped her tears with tissue paper.

She took off her thick glasess and releases her long black hair from being tied in french bun.

Her hand picked up a red lipstick and she apply it in her pale lips.

A satisfied smile flashes her red lips."Its never too late Sooyoung...never too late..."

 

 

Choi Residence

Minho is sitting on the edge of the bed wearing only his boxer short when Sulli entered the room.Her eyes locked with his and she was held hypnotized by his gaze.

Minho's eyes was filled with tenderness,love and passion.

"Come here wifey"he said in a barest of whisper.

She obliged and walk almost like floating in the air wearing her lavander silk satin camisole.Her eyes wanders to his wide chest and six pack abs...she inhaled deeply and swallowed hard.

She stop in front of him.He stood up and pulled her in his arms.

"How's our son?"he asked while nuzzling her neck.

"He's already fast asleep and I told oppa to humm him a lullaby if ever he wakes up"she answered while snaking her arms around his neck.

Minho wickedly smile as he slowly leaning his face towards her face.

"I love you Mrs Choi...I always will"he said before claiming her lips.His one hand at the back of her head while the other gripping her tiny waist tightl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter