Bliss..

The Problem With Love Is Part Two....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeundae,Busan

Choi Private Beach House

Sunday morning and dawn was blossoming over the beach house.From somewhere,far off,the song of the love birds drifted over the open window and from even far away the soft sound of waves crashing through the white sand can be heard as a wake up call to everyone...

The air was still crisp and pregnant with dew when Sulli woke up.

For a moment she thought that everything was a dream...

Its been three days since the whole Heechul incidence happened.They went straight to her parents house and after five years they were reunited again.Tears flooded  inside of the house as her appa and omma embraced her and Yoogeun.Although she doesnt remember anything from her past,her heart was in total bliss because of the love and care that her family had given her since the day they arrived.

Heechul on the other hand was charged with kidnapping and attempted .He's currently in jail and Minho and her parents are determined to file a lawsuit against him.

Sulli rise and stretched her arms while yawning,her eyes was filled with glow from so much happiness. Then the door opened and Yoogeun came running wearing his brightest smile.

"Omma!"he jumped on the bed and hugged her.

"Goodmorning cutie pie"she kissed him in the forehead.

"Omma,I saw star fish and lots of sea shells!"

"Hmmm...really?"

"Oh yes,and uncle Jinki promise me that he will teach me how to swim"he excitedly said.

Minho step inside of the room."Goodmorning wifey"he greeted and leaned his back on the door.His eyes was shining from admiration while staring at her.

"G-goodmorning"she shyly said and her eyes wandered in his attire.

He was wearing a tight faded blue jeans and white cotton t-shirt.Somehow she felt the sudden familiarity upon seeing his signature style.

"He was so y and so handsome"she thought to herself.

Minho smiled. "Something's wrong with my attire wifey?"

She quickly shakes her head."N-nothing..."her cheeks were blushing.

He shrugged his shoulders in amusement.Afterwards he roamed his eyes through her body,she was wearing a white negligee that showed her milky white porcelain skin and slim body.

Sulli caught his eyes and she felt goosebumped all over her body.He was staring at her with such longing and tenderness.And yet there was something else in his eyes that made her body reacted in a certain kind of heat.

She gasped and immediately covered her body with the cover sheet because of embarassment.

Minho grinned as his eyes rested through her blushing face and to her hands that was clutching the cover sheet tightly as if it was her lifeline.

"Wifey...I have seen it all and carved it in my mind.I haven't left any part of your anatomy unloved"he told himself.

She swallowed hard and cleared ."I I'll get dress first...please leave" 

He gave her a smile---a smile that was y,wicked and tender."Of course"he said."Yoogeun let's wait for omma downstairs"

Yoogeun climbed out of bed and ran towards his appa.

Minho carried him in his arms and he gave Sulli a wink before closing the door.

Its been a couple of minutes since Minho and her son had left but she remained in bed...lying and smiling l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter