Spark...

The Problem With Love Is Part Two....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apujeong-dong Park,Seoul

Minho's arms hugged her body tightly, he closed his eyes while absorbing the most powerful scent he had ever known---Sulli's scent...

"Oh my god Ssul...I miss you so much"he said in a hoarse voice.They were surrounded by many falling petals coming from the cherry blossom trees.

Sulli finally recovered from the sudden surprise, she blink twice then begins pushing his hard body.

"Ya mister!let me go!"she shouted while trying to free herself from his embrace.

Minho shakes his head. "No Ssul...I will never gonna let you go again.Never!"tears keep on rolling down his cheeks.

"I don't know you mister so let me go!"

Minho went still upon hearing her words. He releases her from his embrace and gave her a confused look. "Y-You don't know me?"

Sulli step backward while never leaving her eyes into his eyes.She frowned when she saw the pain in his eyes.'I-I dont know you mister, please stay away from me because you're scaring me"she said in a trembling voice.

Minho move closer and held her shoulders. "Wifey, its me Choi Minho you're husband!why can't you remember me?!"his voice full of agony while shaking her body.

Sulli shove his hands. "I'm not your wife and you're not my husband Mr.Choi.I think you are just mistaken me---"

Her words were cut off in midsentence because Minho embrace her again. "Oh my god Sulli, it is so heartbreaking to know that you don't remember me.I'm your husband Choi Minho and we ---"

"I said I dont know you and my name is Kim Hana and not Sulli"she shouted while trying to resist again from his embrace."Please release me"her voice pleading.

But Minho is determined to keep her in his arms. "You're not Kim Hana, you're name is Choi Sulli and you're my wife"

Sulli tried to pushed him hard. "Let me go!"she shouted.

A uniformed police officer caught their attention and approached them. "What's going on here?"the police asked.

Minho abruptly released her from his arms

"Is this guy harassing you Miss?"the police asked to Sulli.

She nodded.Disbelief were written all over Minho's face. "Ssul..I'm you're husband Choi Minho"he said in a firm voice.

"I said I don't know you mister"she snap then she turn her face to the police officer. "Sir,I'm afraid of him.Please tell him to back off"she turn around and walk away.Minho was about to follow her when the police officer blocked his way.

He gave Minho a fiercing look. "You heard the woman, back off and go away"

Minho took a deep breath."She's my wife,her name is Choi Sulli.Why would I stay away from her?she's been missing for more than five years and now that I found her you want me to back off?"his eyes never  leaving her receeding figure.

"She doesn't know you.Maybe you're a stalker or a ert"

Minho's eyes narrow in a slits. "I think it is better if you're the one to back off sir before I crush your skull"he threatened and before the police officer can react he run and started to chased Sulli.

"Sulli!"he called while running.

She quickly called a cab and hop inside, ignoring Minho's call.

Minho was left completely dumb founded.He clutched his chest because of pain from Sulli's rejection.

"What happened to my wifey? and why did she say that her name is Kim Hana"he asked himself completely confused. Then something entered his mind. "Could it be that my wife is suffering from amnesia?"

He quickly dialed Jinki's number. "Jinki!I need you to find out Kim Hana's address as soon as possible.If its really possible,I want her address today"

"Who's Kim Hana?"Jinki asked in the other line.

"S-She's our Sulli.."he said softly.Tears begun pooling through his eyes.

"What!!!"

 

Heechul's Apartment

"Where have you been Hana?I told you not to go out alone!what if those bad men sees you?!"Heechul said in a raised voice.

Sulli let out a frustrated sighed."I'm sorry Heechul if I did not ask for your permission but  I really wanna see the cherry blossom outside.Please don't be mad at me"she said.

Heechul bit his lips then he step closer and embrace her. "I'm not mad Hana,I'm just so worried.What if something bad happened to you?You know that I cannot live without you"he whispered to her ear.

Sulli forced a smile then out of nowhere the image of Mr Choi flashes through her mind.O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter