Lies...

The Problem With Love Is Part Two....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul's POV

Asan Medical Center,Seoul

The medical staff immediately laid the woman to a stretcher and were carried  inside the emergency room.The doctors and the nurses put an oxygen mask, an IV drip was inserted inside her elbow and they treated her wounds.Afterwards some laboratory test were conducted.

I remained standing in one corner while watching the medical staff doing their best to save the life of the woman.A female nurse wearing a scrub suit approached me,she is holding a metal chart and a ballpen in her hands.

"Excuse me, may I ask you some question regarding the woman's identity?"

Suddenly I felt uneasy."S-sure"I answered in a nervous tone.

"What is you're relationship with the woman and what happened to her?"

I was caught off guard,if I would tell her that I don't know the woman and I accidentally hit her it would definitely be the end of my appa's political career.He had warned me countless of times to stay away from troubles because he will be running again as a mayor of Seoul in the coming election.News nowadays spread like wild fire and people tend to exaggerate things.My best option is to tell a lie and when the woman wakes up,I will explain to her everything and hopefully she'll understand.

I cleared my throat before opening my mouth. "S-she's a friend of m-mine" I said stammering."She was hit by a car near my house.A neigbor of mine called me and I rushed her here in the hospital"

The nurse frowned. "But why is she soaking wet and she had some cuts in her face and arms"

My face became pale."I-I really dont know..."I abruptly regretted having to tell a lie.

The nurse just shrugged her shoulders as if dismissing her doubts. "May I know her name sir and do you have any contact number of her immediate family?"

"H-her name?"

"Yes her name"the nurse repeated.

I turn my eyes to the woman who remained unconcious and I felt a sudden tugging in my heart,then out of nowhere the image of my late girlfriend Kim Ha Na appeared...now I know why this woman had a soft spot in my heart, she look like Hana.

I turn my eyes again to the nurse. "Her name is Kim Hana"I answered. "She's an orphan and has no relative here in Seoul"

The nurse flashes her satisfied smile and walk away.

I walk to her bed and and gazes at her intently.Her face and arms are wrapped in a bandage then I noticed the silver wedding ring in her right ring finger.

"She's married?"I asked silently.

She stirred then she opened her eyes.

"Finally, you 're awake!'I said happily and held her hand.She just look at me as if wondering.

"You're in a hospital Miss...?may I know you're name?"

The woman shakes her head.My frowned deepens.

"Y-you dont remember you're name?"

"N-no..I c-can't remember my name"she said in a weak voice.

I feel like a bucket of cold water were spluttered in my body after hearing her answer.

 

Dongho Bridge

The mustang slowly lifted from the water by a crane.A search and rescue operation is on going hoping to find Sulli some where in the deep dark ocean.Taemin's dead body was found inside of the car and Sulli's left shoe and bag.

Minho keep on staring at the car with mixed emotion, he was angry and heartbroken.He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter