Longing...

The Problem With Love Is Part Two....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Five Years...

Gangnam District, Seoul

Choi Residence

"Ya Choi Minho!wake up!"

Minho put the pillow over his ear and ignore Jinki's persistent wake up call.

"Aish!I am so losing my temper with this guy!"Jinki said in irritation.He climb in the bed and begins nudging Minho's shoulder."Minho!wake up!Sooyoung is waiting for you in the living room!"

Minho annoyingly threw the pillow and rise from the bed."Why do you have to wake me up just to tell me that Sooyoung came by?you should talk to her because I wanna sleep more"

Jinki scratches his head."You know very well that we are not close even if she used to be our highschool classmate and I dont like her"

He took a deep sighed. "You have never liked her"he said then paused."But I think deep down inside you kind of like her just like the famous line "the more you hate the more you love"

Jinki's mouth hang open for a few seconds then he laugh mockingly."Ya Choi Minho!I think you've gone cookoo...seriously she looked like an ajumma with her whole weird outfit so what made you think that I will be liking her secretly.That famous line only applies to you and my dongsaeng because you two used to hate each other and eventually fell in love with each other"

After hearing Jinki's sister,Minho went still...pain quickly crosses his eyes.Jinki on the other hand regretted mentioning Sulli and wish he should have stop his big mouth from talking.

Jinki fake a cough after a long silence."Ya Minho, when was  the last time you take a bath and shave your stubbles?you smells like already"

Minho grinned and stand up."Aigoo, my Jinki really loves me"he said and ruffles Jinki's hair.

Jinki shove off his hand."Stop joking around and take a bath you lazy dog!"

Minho steps down the stairs and walk towards the living room.He frowned when he saw Sooyoung's ajumma outfit.She is wearing a thick eyeglasses,a closed neck white long sleeve blouse and a below the knee pencil cut skirt.They have known each other since highschool but most of their classmates doesn't like her because of her old fashioned look and introverted character, she move in at Gangnam two months ago and became his neighbor.

She smiled when her their eyes locked into each other. "Goodmorning Minho"

Minho gave her a half smile and sat down at the opposite side of the couch."Morning Sooyoung, what brought you here?"he asked.

Sooyoung pulled out a glass container and handed to him. "I made a honey lemon tea, hope you like it"she said shyly.

He accepted the honey lemon tea."Wow thank you Sooyoung, Jinki will definitely gonna like this"

 

 

Apujeong-dong,Seoul

Heechul's Apartment

"Uncle Heechul, I wanna eat icecream!"Yoogeun said while pulling Heechul's shirt.

Heechul laugh. "All right, we will go out when you're omma wakes up okay.We cannot leave her alone here"

Yoogeun pouts his lips as sadness crosses his big brown eyes. "But I wanna go out now and eat icecream"he acted as if his really dissapointed.

Heechul let out a I-gave-up-sighed. "You know I cannot resist you're cuteness'he pinched his rosy cheek."We won't take long okay"

Yoogeun's face brightens after hearing Heechul's approval.

Before they left the apartment, Heechul wrote a short note to "Hana" telling her that they will go out to eat icecream.

Sulli opened her eyes after they left,the truth is she's been fully awake for a couple of minutes but she pretended to be in a state of deep sleep.

She rises and climbed out of bed.She walk to the window and shove the white curtain.

Her eyes momnetarily gazes to the busy city below Heechul's apartment.Its been three days since they arrive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter