Jeopardy...

The Problem With Love Is Part Two....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeju Island

Jeju Hotel

Her eyes rested on the ceilings for a few seconds before turning to Minho.

"Goodmorning wifey"he murmurs,smiling fondly.He's lying beside Sulli...fully like her...on top of the bed.Suddenly,she feel incredibly shy as her face heats up under his steady gaze.

"Goodmorning"she murmur.Her hands clutched the cover sheet tightly above the chest area."H-how long have you been watching me?"

"Forever"he leans over and kisses her gently in the lips."Did you sleep well?" 

She nodded.

He grinned."Of course you did sleep well unfortunately its the exact opposite for me because of your loud snoring last night"

"I do not snore!"she pouts and grabbed the pillow at the back of her head.

Minho laughed when Sulli rise from the bed and started hitting the pillow on him.

"Ya Choi Jinri!you wanna fight huh"his eyes filled with mischief,he held both of her wrist and pinned her down on the bed.

She writhe and twist underneath,trying to free herself from his merciless hold."Let me go Choi Minho!"she shouted.

He arch his eyebrow and chuckled."C'mon Ssul,fight me"he said teasingly.

Minho tried to kiss her but she jerk her head to the side.She tried to raised her legs to buck him off but he's too heavy.

"Surrender wifey"he pushed his body more closer.

"No way!"she said with defiance as she struggle in vain to free her hands from his hold.

He smirked then he hold both of her wrists in his left hand.His right hand travels leisurely and pleasurably in her bare body.

She groan as the fire ignited inside of her.

"Surrender Ssul..."he repeated and lowered his head to capture her lips.

She did not gave him an answer as her whole body finally back out to resistant.He's gently biting her lower lip afterwards he invade by his tounge.

Minho releases her wrists and Sulli wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I love you Mrs Choi"he whispered after their passionate kiss.

"I love you too hubby"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter