Chapter 7

When he left you and went to the states

School has ended and you were packing your books into your bag heading to the gate as you know that HimChan would always wait for you at the gate to send you home, it was like a daily routine for both of you. You were walking towards the gate, but you didn’t spot his car anywhere at the gate. **your phone vibrated** taking out your phone from your pocket to see who texted you.

‘ ~~~~-ah, sorry I couldn’t send you home today, I asked hyung to drive you home instead. I have something to do, I’ll meet you outside your house at 7PM, there’s something that I want to give you ^^’ - HimChan oppa

After reading the text, you heard a car honk at you. You looked up and saw YongGuk leaning on his car waving at you. You waved back and walked towards his direction.

‘I guess you’ll be sending me home today right? ‘

‘Nae… come on, let’s go! ‘ YongGuk motion you to the door and him always being a gentlemen, opened the door for you and waited for you to get in and closed the door for you. He then got in to the driver’s seat and started the engine.

‘Are you hungry? Wanna go grab a bite with me? But if you’re tired, it’s fine.’ YongGuk turned to you and gave his gummy smile.

‘What do you wanna eat? I’m a little hungry too.’ After saying that your stomach suddenly growl, it was loud, YongGuk looked at you and you were embarrassed that your face started turning red.

‘Aigoo… seems like you’re not just a little hungry.’ He poked your check and let out a hearty chuckle.

‘Lets go eat ramen!’ YongGuk said happily and continued to drive.

‘Ramen again?’ You pouted and look at him

‘Wae? Ramen is delicious! Come on, let’s have ramen alright? Pleaseeee~’ He pouted cutely and you couldn’t resist his aegyo so you gave in.

‘alright, let’s go have ramen then..’ you pinched his cheek, his face suddenly turned red and you giggled at his expression.

For some reason, time passes really fast when you’re spending it with YongGuk, he would always keep you entertain and you felt really comfortable talking to him. You took out your phone to check the time and it was 6:50PM already.

‘oppa, I need to go home now, HimChan wants to meet me outside my house at 7PM and it’s already 6:50PM! Sorry oppa, I’ll need to go first!’ You were about to walk out of the café, but you were pulled back by a strong arm, you look at your arm and saw YongGuk grabbing onto your arm. You look at him curiously.

‘Do you think you can reach home by 7PM if you’re going to take a bus?’ YongGuk said and took out the money to pay for the food. You furrowed your brows as you know what YongGuk said was true, it was impossible for you to reach home by 7PM if you’re going to take the bus, but you didn’t want to waste money on the cab too.

‘Come on, lets go, I’ll drive you home!’ YongGuk grabbed your arm and drag you out of the café.

The ride as fast, after 15mins, you arrived outside your house, you saw HimChan sitting at the stairs outside your house playing with the rock on the floor looking bored. You hurried to open the door and paused for a while.

You turned to YongGuk ‘Oppa, thanks for the food and ride, I’ll treat you ramen next time k?’ he chuckled at the mention of ramen. ‘arraso, now go, HimChan’s waiting for you now.’ He nodding to HimChan’s direction. ‘Arraso, Annyeong oppa!’ You walked out of the car and waved to YongGuk again. You walked towards HimChan.

‘Mianhae Himchan oppa..’ You apologised to him, he looked up and frowned.

‘Why were you late?’ HimChan frowed

‘Mianhae oppa, I went to have lunch with YongGuk oppa and lost track of time.’ You apologised and pinched HimChan’s cheek.

‘Yahhhh~ what was that for?’ HimChan pouted and you giggled.

‘You looked cute when you’re upset.’ You said and walked towards your door. He followed you into the house.

‘Oppa, why do you wanna meet me? Aren’t you suppose to celebrate your birthday with your parents now?’ You asked.

‘I celebrated with them in advanced as they have to go overseas for another business trip again. Anyway, I have a present that I wanna give you, that’s the reason why im here.’ He said excitedly.

‘Why are giving me a present when it’s your birthday and the one that suppose to be receiving presents?’ you asker curiously

‘Cause I just feel like giving you something. Yahhhh~ you should be happy that I’m giving you a present, can’t you curious what it it?’

‘hmm… what is it?’

‘Here you go! Faster unwrap it hehehe’ He gave you a small box that was prettily wrap in hot pink wrapper and a black bow.

You slowly unwrap it and open the box, it was a necklace with two rings interlock with each other. It was simple but beautiful.

‘Wahhh.. oppa… thank you.’ You didn’t know what to say.

‘Do you like it?’ you nodded

‘let me help you wear it.’ He took the necklace out of the box and wore it on your neck.

‘Thank you, oppa.’ You gave him a warm smile.

‘Don’t I get a hug?’ he opened his arms widely, waiting for you to approach him.

You were debating on whether you should hug him or not, but suddenly you felt a strong arm pulled you towards him and the next second you know was that you were in HimChan’s arm.

‘Yahhh.. you’re too slow. Aigoo… our ~~~~-ah is so nice to hug.’ He hugged you tighter and you felt your heart beating faster, you hugged him back and lean your face on his chest. For some reason, he always smells so good. After a few seconds, both of you pulled away, you could still feel your heart beating rapidly, you were blushing so hard that you dare to let HimChan see it so you kept your head held low.

‘~~~-ah..’ HimChan called you softly with his husky voice.

‘Nae?’

‘I……’

 

 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

will Himchan confess to ~~~~~? what was he gonna say? stay tune to the next chapter!

mianhae for not updating lately, have been really busy with studies as my exams are round the corner. i was lacking of ideas too :(

Promise that i'll try my best to update the story once a week!

please continue to support my story, remember to leave a comment and let me know how you think of the chapter! ^^