Chapter 5

When he left you and went to the states

You were scanning through the club, it was your first time and you find it amusing as it was a new experience. You were sitting quietly in between the boys, it was kind of awkward for you to be surrounded by boys, especially when all 4 of them are so handsome. Girls walking pass your table were giving you envy/jealous/ stares. You were starting to feel uncomfortable with the atmosphere so you lowered your head, avoiding those nasty glares from the girls in the club. Suddenly a voice disturbed your thoughts.

~~~~-shi, is this your first time to the club?’ Youngjae asked you politely and you gave a nod.

So how are you feeling so far?

It’s alright, but I’m just not used to it, maybe club is not my type of thing.. .’ you said and gave a weak smile.

Suddenly the loud music stopped and everyone was making noises.

It’s the two hyungs show time now! Noona! You should stand up it’ll have a better view of them!’ Zelo shouted and pulled you to the railing. It was the best view of the stage from your table, as you were all seated at the VIP lounge. You didn’t have to crowd with people and it made you felt a little better.

Not long later the music started playing and the spotlight aimed at the second level of the stage. YongGuk was dj-ing and you thought that he looked harming. Soon the song started and you heard YongGuk rapping and you were amazed by how low his voice can be. Seconds later, you heard another husky voice rapping, Himchan was at the corner of the stage walking towards the middle. He was wearing the same outfit as YongGuk, a white dress shirt, black pants, a thin black tie and shades. Himchan took the stage pretty well. The girls went crazy when he teased the crowd by casually grabbing his crotch. Your face turned red when he did that. Suddenly he turned his face up to where we were all standing and gave a smirk. I could feel butterflies forming in my stomach, your heart started beating faster and faster, it felt like it was going to explode.

Soon the performance ended, the boys and you went back to our table while waiting for Himchan and Yongguk to come back. You were talking to Zelo, he was the cutest thing you’ve ever seen, you just feel like pinching his cheek, you found it easy to talk to him. Suddenly a drink was shoved to you, you looked at the hand and found out it was DaeHyun, you took it and thanked him, it was a transparent liquid. You thought that it was plain water so you gobbled down the whole glass and it tasted bitter. The four boys were staring at you in shock.

Why is the water so bitter?’ he said giving a ‘yuck’ face.

YAHHH! Did you just gave her vodka?!’ Youngjae shouted at Daehyun

Mian… I thought she knew it was alcohol, I didn’t expect her to gobble down everything at once..’ Daehyun replied feeling sorry.

Zelo-ah~ why is it so warm here? Did they off the air-con?’ The four boys turned to you and saw that your whole face was red like an apple.

Hyung! What should we do?’ Zelo turned to Youngjae.

Go and find Himchan hyung and Yongguk Hyung now! Pali pali!’ youngjae said to Jongup.

After a few minutes, Himchan and YongGuk came running to the table and saw you laying on Zelo’s shoulder giggling. They saw Zelo’s face turning red and was sitting very stiffly.

YAHHHH! Who gave her vodka?! She have never tasted alcohol!’ Himchan stared at the boys.

sorry hyung… I didn’t know that this will happen…’ DaeHyun said keeping his head down.

Lets not talk about this now and get ~~~~ home.’ YongGuk turned to HimChan and he nodded.

Himchan tried to lift you up to walk you to his car, but you were so drunk and weak that you couldn’t stand up, so Himchan decided to carry you bridal style to his car. YongGuk followed you two, just in case Himchan needed help. Himchan helped you settled in the front seat, he bid YongGuk good bye and drove you home. You were feeling very warm and uncomfortable due to the alcohol, you were fidgeting in the car.

oppa~ Why is it so warm here!!’ You said weakly yet seductively.

Himchan was shocked to hear you call him that way, he turned to you and saw that you were about to pull your dress up.

YAHHH! Don’t do that please!’ Himchan shouted with made you shock, his face was turning red and he couldn’t concentrate on the road.

‘We’re reaching home soon, you’ll feel better soon, so just sleep for a while, arraso?’ He said, in a more gentle tone this time.

B..but oppa~’ Himchan turned to you and suddenly he was feeling the heat, he stared at your lips, it was urging him to claim it. After all, he’s still a man, it took him all his might not to do what its wrong. Luckily he was reaching your house, he carried you out of the car and into your house. He dropped you gently on your bed. You had fell asleep and he was thankful for that, if not he don’t know what he might do if it kept it up. He went to the toilet and grabbed a wet towel, he pecked your forehead and put the wet towel on it. He sat by your bed and admired your features, not long later he fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Hey peep! back with another update of the story! Hows the storyline going? If you're a BABY, you wouldn't watched the video of HC and YG's performance for the LOE tour right? I swear i can faint from watching the videos kekeke

ANW hope you guys enjoy the story and pardon me for the typos 

REMEMBER TO LEAVE SOME COMMENTS HEHEHE