Chapter 16

When he left you and went to the states

It been 3 weeks since Him Chan left the country, you also moved back to your apartment. It wouldn’t be a good idea to stay at his house, even though he asked you to, since he had ordered his maids to take care of you. Every single part of the house reminds you of him, the moments you had together and his scent still lingers. As Him Chan has promised, he did skype you once he touched down, just from the expression on his face, you could tell that he misses you as much as you do.

Every single day for the past 3 weeks, both of you have been skyping each other, most of the time it was during the morning as in korea time. This makes him staying up late just to talk to you, because it would be night time for that country, but Him Chan didn’t mind scarifying some sleep, as long as he’s able to see your face and hear your voice. School was starting in a week for both of you, and you know that it means lesser time with each other. Both of you made a deal to contact every Friday, Saturday and Sunday instead.

On the other hand, Yong Guk was glad that he got into the same college as you, this made it easier for him to look after you and protect you.

It was the first day of college, you got yourself prepared early, thinking of what to wear for school, you didn’t want to attract too much attention, but you didn’t want to look sloppy too. After going through your closet for 5 minutes, you decided to wear a sleeveless floral romper with a beige cardigan just to cover up more skin, not wanting to expose too much of your skin. You also put on minimal make up, you checked time, and you wore the necklace that Him Chan got for your last birthday and went out of your house. You locked the door and were walking to the bus stop, suddenly you heard a honk and you turned around, seeing Yong Guk in his car, driving towards you.

“I thought I was going to miss you! Come on, get in, I’ll give you a ride on the first day.” Yong Guk said.

“Nae, oppa, thank you!” You replied. Ever since Him Chan was away, you and Yong Guk gotten closer, he has been taking care of you a lot and you see him as a caring big brother now. You were glad that you could rely on him when you needed someone, he was always there for you when you needed a listening ear, he also cheers you up when you were missing Him Chan badly.

“Oppa, did you get a good rest?”

“Nae, how about you?”

“Me too, oppa, where’s your class at today?”

“E2R5”

“wah! We’re going to the same class! Yayyy, I wouldn’t be a loner!” you cheered. Yong Guk looked at you for a brief moment and smiled and he turned back to focus on the road.

Soon his car drove into the campus and to the parking lot, you got out of the car first while waiting for him. Both of you walked around the campus trying to find the classroom and once both of you step into the class, everyone turned to the door and stared at both of you. You heard girls squirming and squeaking, and you turn to Yong Guk and smirk at him, while he scratch his neck awkwardly. Both of you decided to sit at the back of the class.

“Looks like someone’s gonna be popular again~” you . You know that he is handsome and charming, if you didn’t meet Him Chan first, you would have fall for him too, but now, all you see him is as a good friend only. You also know that ever since you know him, he and the rest of the BAP were and are popular among girls, guess it has never change.

“Stop teasing me, you know I don’t like unwanted attention from people.” He said.

“Blame it on your handsome face oppa.” You chuckled and started to take out your books and stuff. Yong Guk just stared at you.

“You think I’m handsome?” he blinked afew times

“Oh c’mon, of course you are! You’re charming too, you’ll be the ideal boyfriend that every girl wants!” You said without looking at him.

“Even you?” He wasn’t expecting himself to say that out loud. You turned to him and blinked at him for a moment.

“Why not? If I didn’t met Him Chan first I would definitely fall for you, I mean, who wouldn’t? But don’t worry oppa, I only see you as my brother, you can date any girl you like, but you must shoe me first!” You said. He was about to speak when suddenly you heard girls squirming and squeaking again. You turned to the door and see who came in and your eyes widen to see that male standing at the door staring back at you. Your heart skipped a beat *Am I dreaming? This can’t be true!* you thought. 

 

A/N: two short chapters in one day, hope you like it, ps if you find this chapter kinda of boring.