Chapter 2

When he left you and went to the states

Alright class, that’s all for today, remember to do the homework that I’ve given to you!’ The teacher reminded the class and went out. You were busy taking down notes that you didn’t realise that everyone has left the classroom, but there was someone else in the class. You were so engross in writing your notes you didn’t notice that HimChan turned to face you. When you lifted your head up, you were shock that he was staring at you. You shyly packed your bag and gave him a slight polite bow. You were about to step out of class, you heard a husky voice. ‘Hey cab girl!’ you turned around and saw Himchan smiling to you. ‘Wanna grab a bite together?’ He said shyly, not daring to to look at you, he was afraid that you’ll reject him. ’erm… sure, why not? I think I owe you a meal..’ You gave him a warm smile.

He quickly packed his bag and walked out of the classroom with you. You and Himchan were walking along the hallway and you found some girls shooting daggers at you with their stares. Suddenly you felt timid so you tried to keep a distance away from Himchan. You knew the reason why the girls stared at you that way, it was all because of Himchan, to be honest, you knew Himchan is handsome but you didn’t know he had fangirls all around the school. Himchan noticed the tensed situation, he stopped and turn back to look at you, you were shock at the sudden stop, almost bumping into him. He gave you a smile and grabbed your arms and walked quickly out of the school.

You kind of regret accepting his lunch offer, you didn’t want to get attention from people, and worse part is that it was a bad type of attention. You just want to do well in school and have a peaceful life, you didn’t want any drama in school. You stopped walking and let go of Himchan’s grip, you gave him a weak smile, ‘erm… as much as I hate oweing people, I don’t think I can eat with you today, can I pay you back the cab fare instead?’ you started searching for your wallet in your bag. ‘Why can’t you eat with me? Is it because of the stares that the girls gave you just now?’ He sighed disappointedly. I didn’t look at him and just nodded. ‘You know I thought I could finally make friends with a girl and then just because of those y fangirls, I miss a chance of having a good friend.. I never really have a true friend, most of them want to be my friends just because of money or fame. But I know you’re different, you’re not like any other girls, that’s why I want to make friends with you, but I guess it’s not possible now..’ He sighed again.

I suddenly felt sad for him, kind of pitying him too. Maybe one lunch wouldn’t do any harm, I thought to myself. I threw my wallet back into my bag. ‘Where are we going to have our lunch at? I’m actually kind of new in this town.’ I said, giving him a smile. He stared at me for a few seconds and gave me a hug, I was shock by his action. ‘Let’s go to this café near the school, they serve the best western food in town! After that I can give you a tour around town!’ He said cheerfully. And I giggled a little. ‘Yay! I made a new friend!’ he shouted and I felt kind of embarrassed, but he pulled my arm and skipped along the road. With that little skinship, my heart started beating quickly. ‘why am I feeling this way… ‘ I thought to myself. 

 

 

Author's note: Hey people, I know it's been quite awhile since I've updated the story, I've been very busy with work and studies lately, so sorry about it! Here's a capter for you guys, promise to update more often! Hope you guys enjoy the chapter, and please leave me some comments? I'll really aprreciate it ^^