Chapter 11

When he left you and went to the states

2 months passed, and HimChan still did not mention anything about leaving the country to you, he didn’t intended to let you know. YongGuk has been trying to convince HimChan to tell you, if not he’ll tell you himself, but HimChan kept delaying it. For the past 2 months, you did not suspect anything different, you have been spending time with HimChan as usual.

Only 2 more weeks left before HimChan leaves the country and yet he did nothing about it, YongGuk felt so frustrated about his best friend, so he decided, if HimChan’s not going to do anything, he’s going to tell you everything himself.

To: ~~~~

~~~~-ah, can you meet me for a while at the playground near your house? There’s something I need to talk to you about, please don’t tell HimChan about this.

From: YongGuk oppa

You were having lunch with HimChan at the café near your house, and suddenly you felt your phone vibrated. You took out your phone and read the message that YongGuk oppa sent you. You were thinking what he wanted to tell you and asked you not to tell HimChan about it. Did something happen between the two of them. You were deep in your thoughts until HimChan shove a spoonful of ice cream into your mouth.

‘Yahh~ Are you thinking of other man?’ HimChan teased you.

‘Ani, was just thinking about something. Why would I think about another man when I have the best boyfriend ever with me now?’ You smiled brightly.

For some reason, HimChan didn’t feel happy about what you said, instead he felt upset and guilty about it. *mian ~~~~, I’m really not the best boyfriend* he thought.

‘Oppa, it’s almost 2PM, you should go off soon, you have an appointment 3PM right? I don’t want you to be late.’

‘Ah… Ya, I forgot about it. I’ll walk you home and go for my appointment alright?’ HimChan stood up.

‘Ani, it’s alright, I can walk home myself, and it’s only a 10mins walk anyway.’ You stood up too.

‘I’ll get going now!’ You said and tiptoed to give HimChan a kiss on the cheeks.

‘I’ll visit you at your house later after my appointment.’ HimChan grinned.

He walked to his car and you waiting for his car to be out of sight before you head to the playground to find YongGuk oppa.

YongGuk was already at the playground waiting for you. You saw him sitting on the swing and you could feel that tenseness around him. You walked towards him, thinking what it could be that he wants to talk about. You tried to recall if you did anything wrong or bad, but you just couldn’t recall anything.

‘YongGuk oppa..’ You stood infront of him and spoke softly. He lifted his head and looked at you, you could see sadness in his eyes.

‘You’re here.’ He sat back to his swing and you sat on the swing beside his.

‘Oppa, what do you want to talk to me about?’ You faced him.

‘It’s about HimChan….’ He paused ‘I don’t know how to break the news to you...’ He ruffled his hair in frustration.

‘D-Did he… Did he cheat on me?’ You whispered, you didn’t know why, but the idea of this talk just made you think of that. You were in vague of crying just by thinking about that. YongGuk snapped his head and turned to you.

‘Ani ani ani, he didn’t!’ He was shocked that you got the idea of it and he was panicking after seeing your heartbroken face. You looked at him and wiped away the tears.

‘Then what is it? You scared me…’ You said to him, hitting his arm lightly.

‘Mian…’ YongGuk apologised and paused again. ‘He’s leaving….’

‘What do you mean he’s leaving?’

‘He’s going overseas to study, he’s leaving in 2 weeks.’

‘2 weeks? Why didn’t he tell me anything about it?’ You furrowed your brows. YongGuk kept quiet cause he didn’t know how to reply you that.

‘How long have you known about this?’ You didn’t look at him, instead you were staring at the ground.

‘3 months ago… that day when me and HimChan were waiting for you at the gate.’ He spoke softly.

‘I’ve been trying to convince him to tell you about this personally, but he insists that you shouldn’t know. You’ll be upset about it and he might not have the will to leave you. I’m sorry that you have to hear this out of my mouth instead of his, but I just can’t keep quiet about this anymore.’ He said and let out a long sigh.

‘Thanks for telling me oppa… I’ll be even more upset if I knew he was gone one day and I wouldn’t even know the reason.’ You said, you didn’t know what to think now. 2 weeks later, he’ll be gone, how would the relationship be like? There was so many things that you wanted to do with him but you haven’t got the chance to do so.

‘You should talk to him about this, cherish the moments you have before he’s gone.’ YongGuk broke your train of thoughts. You just gave him a sad smile and stood up.

‘Thanks again oppa.’ You walked back to your house, you laid on your bed and thought about it. You just want to create as many good memories with him before he leaves the country, you didn’t know how both of you two will be like after that, so must as well cherish the time you have together.

To: My handsome boyfriend

Oppa, come over to my house soon, I miss you so badly now ~

You sent the text and pressed your home button and saw the picture of you and HimChan’s selca, the picture was taken on your 100th day together. You hugged your phone and laid on your bed.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: so here's an update for you guys! i'm sorry for the short update though, i'll update again tmr ^^

btw, BadMan promo is ending this week, i'm kinda glad that it is ending, cause i really want BAP to get some rest, plus they're going to debut in japan soon, they'll definitely be very busy :(

anw, did you guys watched the jap version of warrior yet? omg i saw it this morning and i just died, how can yongguk be so damn hot?! and jongup, damn, his part in warrior was so good! 

P.S leave a comment for me and tell me how you find the story so far ^^