Chapter 10

When he left you and went to the states

HimChan and you have been dating for almost half a year and both of you are very happy about it, those there were obstacles along the way, like some girls in the school would occasionally say bad things in front of you and behind your back. You weren’t used to it at first and you felt hurt at first, but after HimChan’s and YongGuk’s comfort and advice, you decided to ignore the harsh comments and soon you got used to it.  After you and HimChan got together, HimChan changed, he didn’t go to the club as much as last time anymore. He was always being so sensible, sweet and caring about you. You were like his everything to him, he couldn’t afford to lose you. HimChan is your first boyfriend, he knows that and he was being understanding, trying not to rush things. The farthest skinship that both of you had was just french kissing. You know that he wanted more but he was holding it back, afraid that it would scare you, as much as HimChan wants it, you wanted it too, you wanted to give him all your first time to him, you felt that he was the one for you.

You got close to YongGuk too, he was like a big brother to you, and he is always taking care of you when HimChan is not around. Little that you know YongGuk actually treated you more than that.

One day at school, while HimChan and YongGuk were waiting for your class to end so three of you could hang out with the rest of the BAP members.

“Hyung…. There’s something I need you to help me with.” HimChan said still looking infront.

“What is it? “ YongGuk asked curiously while facing him.

“I need you to promise me that you wouldn’t tell anyone about this, especially ~~~~.” Himchan was looking really serious now.

“Ok, I promise you, so what is it?”

“I’m leaving to the states in 3 months time…”

“WHAT?!!” YongGuk shouted

“SHHHH… Hyung.. my dad is sending me overseas to study and then take over his business after that.”

“How long will you be away?”

“1 to 2 years..” HimChan sighed.

“And you don’t want me to tell ~~~~ about this? You’ll know she’ll be upset if you told her that, but she’ll be even upset if you just left one day and not telling her know anything about it, she’ll regret not doing somethings with you before you left..”

“I know hyung… the only way to make her less sad is to broke up with her and make her move on, she’ll find a better person.” HimChan said and gave a sad smile.

“Then what about you, you’re going to hold that sadness all by yourself?”

“I really love her hyung, but there’s nothing I can do. I can’t expect her to wait for me for 2 years you know? It’s unfair for her.” HimChan’s eyes started feeling teary, but he blinked it off.

“Maybe you should tell her and spend the remaining days wisely? I really don’t know how to help you now.” YongGuk felt frustrated about it.

HimChan was about to speak but he saw a familiar figure walking towards their direction, he knows exactly who it was. It was the love of his life, the first girl that could make his heartbeat like crazy everytime he’s with.

Your class ended and you were rushing out of the class towards the gate, you can’t wait to see your boyfriend. You saw the two of them leaning on the wall near the gate so, you walked towards them, HimChan saw you, you waved to him and he gave you a small smile. You ran towards them, you don’t know why but there was a tensed atmosphere within the two of them. But your thoughts were disturbed by HimChan as he hugged you tightly, sniffing in your scent, he let out a sigh.

“Oppa, did something happen?” you asked curiously and hugged him back.

“Ani, I just miss you” He mumbled into your neck.

“It’s not even one day and you missed me this much already?” you giggled.

“Yahh~ Don’t you miss me?” he pulled away and pouted.

“I miss you too oppa” you hugged him back.

“Ahem… that’s enough love birds.” YongGuk fake a cough.

You pulled away and blushed, thinking that YongGuk saw that scene of you and HimChan.

“Mianhae, YongGuk oppa.” You said.

“Yahh! Are you envy of us? Go get a girlfriend then, you can go all lovely dovey infront of us too.” HimChan teased YongGuk and I just giggled.

Three of you went to went to YongGuk’s house to meet the rest of the BAP members, you were laughing and having fun with the rest of the members while HimChan was just at one corner staring at you, trying to remember your smile on your face before he’s not able to see it anymore.