Chapter 1

When he left you and went to the states

 

*Your POV*
 
' Damn it! I can't be late on my first day of school!' I checked my alarm clock and ran to the toilet to wash up and get ready. I put on my black high waisted skinny jeans, tugged in maroon loose tank top and wore a knitted cardigan, grabbed my bag and rush out of my house. I checked the time again and it was already 8:35, I know that if I take a bus I'll definitely be late. So I decided to get a cab instead, I saw a cab stopping in front of me, without any second thoughts, I ran towards the cab and got in.
 
'Sir, TS high school please!' I said while trying to catch a breath
 
' Miss, I'm sorry but you have to take another cab, this cab is taken.' He looked at me through the mirror.
 
I turned to my left and saw this young guy sitting there, from the side view, he looked handsome, I stared at him for a few seconds and snapped out.
 
' OMG, I'm sorry, I didn't know this cab was taken.' I said apologetically and open the door, when I was about to step out of the cab, I felt this soft and strong hand grabbing onto my arm.
 
' It's alright, we can take the cab together since we're both going to the same destination.' He turned to me and gave me a small smile.
 
'You're going to TS high school too?' I asked.
 
'Yup, close the door if not we're really gonna be late.' He chuckled.
 
I closed the door and slightly bow to him thankfully.
The whole ride was nothing but awkward silence, I tried glancing at him a few times, thinking how can a human have sure perfect features and voice, his voice was low and husky, but smooth at the same time. I could say that he's one of the most handsome guys that I've ever seen. 
 
The cab finally stopped at the gate of the school and I was about to take out my wallet, but a strong arm grabbed me, I stared at it for a second.
 
' I'll pay for the ride, it's not nice for a lady to pay you know? it's rude.' he smiled a little.
 
' But..' He cut me off ' No buts, do you wanna get out of the cab or not? We're gonna be late you know?' he chuckled a little and paid the fare and got out of the cab. 
 
I stared at my watch and saw it was 8:50. I quickly ran out of the cab and ran pass him to the general office to report myself before the teacher leads me to class.
 
*HimChan's POV*
 
The girl ran pass me and the scent of her hair lingered around, I looked at her back view and started smiling a little. To be honest, she's kind of pretty, but she was just kind of like plain jane like of pretty, but there was something that attracted me. 
I got into the class and waited for class to start and suddenly i felt a hard slap on my back, I turned around and saw Yong Guk.
 
' YAHHH! You're kinda late today, what happened?' he asked curiously, cause I'm always one of the earlier ones to arrive to class.
 
' UGHHH! don't mention about it, my car couldn't start this morning so I had to call a cab instead.' he said annoyingly.
 
' Morning class, may I have your attention please? There's a new classmate joining us from today on, she just transferred here, I'll let her introduce herself now! ~~~~~ shi, please come in!' she said and gave a signal at the door and a familiar figure walked in.
 
'Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim ~~~~~, hope to get along with everyone, please take good care of me.' she said shyly and gave a bow.
 
'It's her! The cab girl!' I shouted in my thoughts, I couldn't stop staring at her.
 
' ~~~~~shi, you can take the empty seat behind HimChan.' The teacher pointed at me.
 
'Neh' she said softly and looked at the direction which the teacher pointed. Her eyes widen after she saw me, she was walking to my direction and I couldn't stop staring at her. She avoid eye contact with me and sat behind. 
 
'Alright class, lets all flip to page 145!' The lesson started, but I wasn't focusing on it, all I could think of her. My heart was beating really quickly, I tried to take a deep breath but it didn't calm my heart down. Why am I feeling this way?! My heart didn't even beat this fast when the hottest chick flirt with me. For the whole period, I couldn't concentrate on what the lesson was about, I just can't wait for the class to end so I could strike a conversation with her.
 
*Your POV*
 
' Morning class, may I have your attention please? There's a new classmate joining us from today on, she just transferred here, I'll let her introduce herself now! ~~~~~ shi, please come in!' she said and gave a signal to me, I took a deep breath and walked in.
 
'Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim ~~~~~, hope to get along with everyone, please take good care of me.' I said shyly and gave a bow.
 
' ~~~~~shi, you can take the empty seat behind HimChan.' The teacher pointed towards the empty seat.
 
'Neh' I said softly and when I turn to the direction that she was pointing to and I saw the guy! The guy that I was in the cab with, I was surprised, I guess he was too cause his eyes were staring at me. I tried to avoid eye contact with him, my heart was beating so quickly that it felt that it was going to jump out or something. I walked passed him and took the seat at the back. 
Class started and I could sense that he was trying to turn around and look at me, but I ignored and focus on the board cause it was literature class, my favorite class! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

~~~~ PS if the structure or content wasn't that catchy, promise that it'll get better in the next few chapters, I actually typed of this chapter 2 times, but sometime went wrong with my computer so the whole chapter was gone :( So I have to retype the whole thing again. Please leave down some comments about my writing alright? I need some feedbacks on how I'm writing too, thank you! Please anticipate in the upcoming chapters ^^ ~~~~~