Chapter 3

When he left you and went to the states

~~~~ and Himchan arrived at the café, they spent their whole afternoon there eating and talking about themselves. It was an enjoyable afternoon for both of them. Himchan was being a gentleman the whole time. It was almost 7 and ~~~~ had to go home, her mom was waiting for her at home. Himchan decided to send her home, ~~~~ rejected his offer, but he insisted. 

The walk to ~~~~ house was quiet, but it wasn’t the awkward type of quietness, it was the comfortable type, it felt like both of them knew each other for a long time, though they just met. ‘Here’s my house, thanks for sending me home, I really had a fun and enjoyable time with you Himchan-shi.’ ~~~~ said and gave him a warm smile. ‘I had a fun time with you too ~~~-ah! Let’s drop the formal speech and get closer alright? Try calling me oppa!’ Himchan was anticipating for ~~~~ to call him oppa. ‘alright… goodbye Himchan op….oppa’ ~~~~ said shyly. Himchan was grinned and ruffled ~~~~’s hair. ‘See you tomorrow!’ Himchan gave her a wide smile and went off.

Himchan’s POV

I went off skipping happily after hearing ~~~~ called me ‘oppa’. I flagged a cab and headed home. I can’t stop thinking about what happened in the afternoon with ~~~~. I smiled like an idiot when I think about ~~~~’s smile, she has the most beautiful smile that I’ve seen. I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn’t realise I’ve reached home. I gave the driver the fare and got out of the cab, the maids started rushing out, carrying my bag for me. I got into my room and lay on my bed. ‘!! I didn’t ask ~~~~ for her number! UGHHHH!!! How am I going to keep in contact with her?!’ I thought out loud. I decided to pick ~~~~ up from her house next morning, for the whole night I couldn’t stop thinking about her. I couldn’t focus on anything, I just can’t wait for the next morning to arrive so I’ll be able to see her again.

~~~~~’s  POV

The next morning, ~~~~ went out of her house, and she heard a honk from a car, she literally jump up from shock. She quickly bent down to pick up her books and notes which are all over the floor now. Suddenly a figure bent down to help her with the books and notes. ‘Thank you so much! It was really kind of y…ou, Himchan-shi?!’ She was bewildered to see Himchan in front of her. ‘Didn’t I tell you to call me oppa?’ Himchan pouted. ‘mianhae…. Oppa. What are you doing here this early?’ ‘What else can I do? Isn’t it obvious? I’m here to pick you up so we can go school together! Let’s go!’ Himchan grabbed my books and went into the car. I stood there staring at the car blankly, ‘is that his car? It looks a bit too expansive for a high school student to drive this car.’ My thoughts were interrupted by Himchan’s voice. ‘YAHH! Do you wanna be late again?! Faster come in!’ I quickly got in the car.

Himchan drove the car into the parking lot, there were people staring at ~~~~ when she got out of Himchan’s car. ~~~~ started to feel uncomfortable about it, she wanted to tell Himchan that both of them should keep a distance away from one another. Suddenly someone shouted ‘YAHHH!! KIM HIM CHAN!!!’