Chapter 28

When he left you and went to the states

Author’s POV

“Only one shot, only one shot!!!” everyone was singing along with the song, the atmosphere was great, seeing everyone enjoying themselves in the car. Yong Guk was driving and you were sitting in the seat beside him while the rest were sitting at the back. The weather was really nice, you couldn’t wait to reach the beach and enjoy it. After 2 hours of driving, you guys finally reached the penthouse, Zelo was the first to run out of the car to the beach. He was really excited about this mini getaway, well, everyone was.

“Jun Hong-ah, pali come back and bring your stuff to the penthouse first, we can enjoy the beach later!” Yong Guk shouted to Zelo. You tried to help the boys with the baggage but they didn’t allow you to touch any, saying that it’s not so gentlemen of them to let the girl do the work. So you just hold the door for them to bring the things into the house and made drinks and some snacks for them knowing that they would be hungry after that 2 hours of car ride.

“Alright, lets split the rooms now! Since there’s only 3 rooms , Young Jae and Dae Hyun, you two take the room at the most right. Jong Up and Jun Hong, you two take the room at the most left. Eun Young, you can have the middle room.” Yong Guk announced.

“But, oppa, where are you going to sleep?” You asked.

“I’m gonna take the sofa.” Yong Guk said.

“Aniyo! I wouldn’t allow you to sleep on the sofa, you will get backaches.” You pouted.

“Gwenchana, everyone go bring your bags to the room now.” Yong Guk ruffled your hair.

“Hyung, are you sure you’ll be fine? I can take the sofa you know.” The kind Jong Up  said.

“Ani, I’m fine really, go to the room and change to beach wear now!” Yong Guk chased him up the room.

“Oppa… I don’t mind sharing room with you, I just don’t want you to sleep on the sofa. If you insist on sleeping on the sofa, I will join you.” You pout again. You heard him chuckle and pinched your cheeks.

“Arraso, we’ll share the room, but I’ll sleep on the floor case there’s only a queen size bed in the room. “ Yong Guk finally gave in.

“Andwae~ You’re gonna share the bed with me, it’s not like you’re going to do something inappropriate to me right? I don’t like sleeping alone on a big bed too, it’s scary…” You show him puppy eyes.

“Fine~ I can never win you.” Yong Guk laughed.

“Yayyy~ Oppa, lets go change now!” You pulled Yong Guk’s arm dragging him to the room.

You changed into your bikini and wore a pair of shorts with a white oversized tee over it. Everyone was so excited about the beach that they ran to the beach, leaving you and Yong Guk alone. Yong Guk was wearing an oversize tank top with a pair of berms. You could see some skin at the sides and you unintentionally blushed after seeing his body. Yong Guk turned to you and saw your tomato face and chuckled.

“Aigoo~ our baby girl is shy~” He pinched your cheek.

“Ya! I’m not, it’s just the weather ok!” you started fanning yourself with your hand. Seeing your action made Yong Guk chuckle.

“Arraso~ lets join the boys!” He grabbed your hand and ran towards the water where the others are. You stop near the bench area and took off your top and bottom because you didn’t want it to be wet. The 5 boys’ jaw dropped immediately and stopped what they were doing when they saw you running towards them only in bikini.

 

 

A/N: Annyeong babies, i'm really sorry for not updating this story, and neglecting it. it's just life have been really busy and i didn't have the movitation to update the story. I also know that some of you guys might have unsub to this story alr, but it's fine. i'll try to update it more often during september ok?