Chapter 4

When he left you and went to the states

Yong Guk’s POV

I was sitting at the bench near the school’s parking lot, and I saw HimChan’s car parking in. There was an event at the club tonight and I wanted to ask Himchan along since I’m gonna be deejaying there tonight. I walked towards Himchan’s car and spotted a girl’s back view standing outside his car. ‘YAHHH!!! KIM HIM CHAN!’ I shouted and he turned to wave a me. The girl turned to face me and gave me a curious yet feared look. I was blankly staring at her, she has the most beautiful face I’ve ever seen. It was alittle chubby, her eyes were big, small but define nose, thin lips which look damn kissable, most of all, she looks innocent and sweet. I snapped out of my thoughts and walked towards HimChan. ‘YAHHH! Bang Yong Guk, must you always shout my name that loud? You know I hate getting attention from those fangirls!’ HimChan spoke. I can’t stop staring at the girl that is now standing beside him. ‘HimChan-sh….oppa, I think I should go to class now, see you soon.’ ~~~~ spoke softly but audible for me and HimChan. She was about to walk off, suddenly Himchan grabbed her wrist. ‘Can you lend me your phone for awhile?’ ~~~~ looked at him confused but took her phone out and passed it to Himchan. Himchan took the phone and called someone, suddenly someone’s phone started vibrating. He took out his phone and passed back ~~~ her phone. ‘Now I can contact you, see you later!’ He said and grinned at ~~~~. I did an awkward cough and looked at Himchan. ‘Oh ya! ~~~-ah, this is YongGuk, he’s my best friend. And YongGuk, this is ~~~~, she’s my new friend. She’s a true beauty right? Keke!’ ~~~~ blushed at how Himchan compliment her. ‘Annyeong, I’m Bang Yong Guk, nice to meet you ~~~~-shi.’ I gave a gummy smile and shook her hand. She bowed politely and greeted me back. ‘I should get going, see you soon.’ She said and went off. Himchan turned to me and said, ‘What do you think about her? She’s cute right?’ I turned and faced Himchan and replied ‘Yup!’ ‘Anyway, what’s up? You were about to tell me something just now right?’ Himchan asked curiously. ‘Oh ya, there’s an event at the club tonight, and I’m gonna be deejaying there, wanna go together? ‘ ‘Sure! I can ask ~~~~ to tag along, it would be so fun!’ ‘Cool then, see you tonight at the club, don’t be late alright! I wanna do ‘y clap’ with you tonight, it’s been awhile since we last rapped together!’ ‘Alright! I bet ~~~~ will fall for me if she see me rap, which girl wouldn’t fall for a hot guy like me? I’m perfect man!’ I laughed at what Himchan said and he sent me a stare.

****DING DONG DING DONG****

The school bell rang and everyone went to the class.

(text conversation of HimChan and ~~~~) pls follow the colours

 ‘~~~~-ah are you free tonight? Wanna come to the club and see me perform? I’ll be rapping and deejaying with YongGuk tonight for an event! ^^’

‘ermm… I never been to a club before.. it’s alright, you have fun there alright? ^^’

‘oh c’mon, it’ll be fun! You can come and if you really don’t like the ambience there then I’ll bring you home alright? After all, you get to see ulzzang Himchan perform there*wink*’

‘hmm.. alright, but idk what to wear…’

‘wear a pretty dress alright? I’ll pick you up at your house at 9pm! Keke’

‘nae.. see you tonight himchan oppa! ^^’

‘keke! See you ~ ^^’

No one’s POV

Later that night, you were thinking of what to wear for the event. In the end, you decided to wear a black mini dress, it was simple, there’s a V cut at the back, but it wasn’t over exposing. You put on minimal make up and let down the messy bun, your hair was in big waves, it turns out to be nicer than you thought it would be.

***DING DONG***

You ran to the door and saw Himchan dress in a V neck black tee covered with a blazer and a pant. He looked so handsome that you can’t get your eyes off him. ‘there’s gonna be a hole in my body if you keep staring at me like that! I know I’m handsome!’ He grinned ‘Mianhae oppa..’ you tilted you head down as you blushed embarrassingly. ‘C’mon, lets get going!’ Himchan grabbed your hand and walked to the car.

~~~~-ah, you look beautiful tonight, you should dress like this more often and let down your hair! All the guys jaw will drop when you step into the club later.’ He said in a mischievous tone, but his eyes were still focus on the road. You felt that you were having butterflies in your stomach when he compliments you. Himchan looked so stunning that you can’t stop staring at him.

You and Himchan arrived at the club, HimChan grabbed your hand and lead you into the club, sparks flies when his hands touched yours. Your heart kept beating quickly, you stared at your hands for a while and was blushing. ‘~~~~-ah, hold tightly onto my hand alright? I don’t want you to get lost! You know you might get kidnap by some ajusshi since you’re so pretty!’ HimChan said and gave you a wink. You blush in embarrassment and lowered your head. ‘Come on, lets go and find YongGuk, he’s waiting for us!’ You nodded and let him lead the way.

YAHHH!’ HimChan shouted at YongGuk from a distance, making him turn and wonder who it was. When YongGuk turned and saw it was HimChan and you, His jaw dropped, he was stunned by your beauty. His heart started beating real quick, it felt like it was going to explode anytime. He snapped out of his thought and gave you and Himchan a wave and his signature gummy smile. Three of you went to a table, there was 4 other guys there and Himchan started introducing all four to you.

Hey guys, this is my friend ~~~~!’

‘Annyeong, I’m Kim ~~~~.’ You introduced yourself and gave a slight bow.

 

‘~~~~-ah, this is Daehyun, he’s a pig cause all he do is eat!’ HimChan and the rest started laughing at Daehyun.

YAHH! I’m not a pig ok! Nice to meet you ~~~!’ Daehyun turned to you and gave you a smile.

Whatever, next to Daehyun is Youngjae, he’s a smartass.’ Youngjae stood up and shook your hand.

And next to Youngjae is Jongup, he’s forever smiling, I think he lose a nut in his brain or something!’

Hyung, are you saying I’m retarded?’ Jongup glare at Himchan and everyone started laughing again,

Annyeong ~~~~-shi, its nice to meet you!’ He gave a cheerful smile again

ok, last but not least, this is Zelo, he’s the youngest among us, he’s a giant baby!

Noona! It’s nice to know you, you’re pretty! I like you!!’ Zelo stood up and gave you a hug. You were shock by his action, you didn’t know how to do. Himchan pulled him away from you and you were blushing cause of Zelo.

YAHHHH! No hugging! Get away from my ~~~~-ah!’ Himchan pouted and gave Zelo an angry face. Zelo stick out his tongue and pulled you to sit beside him. You giggled at Himchan and Zelo’s childish act.

~~~~-ah, I’ll leave you here with the boys alright? YongGuk and I need to go prepare for our stage now, you’ll be performing in 30mins time! Must pay attention to us when you’re performing ok? Especially me, arraso?’ HimChan gave you a wink and went off with YongGuk.