Chapter 15

When he left you and went to the states

After that night of sobbing and thinking, they’ve decided to cherish every single moment they have left with each other before Him Chan leaves the country. Since you’re living by yourself in an apartment, Him Chan has asked you to move in to his house for the next 2 weeks so that both of you could spend more time with each other. You agreed to his suggestions and went home the next day to pack some clothes to bring it over to his house and also called your parents to notify them that you’ll be staying at your friend’s house for 2 weeks, if there was anything they would know that they should contact your phone instead of calling the apartment. Everything was settled, for that 2 weeks, both of you have been going to places that both of you always wanted to go, like to the beach, amusement park, exploring places together and also spend some time with BAP too, since they’re also friends with both of you and you know that Him Chan would definitely miss them too other than you.

With a blink of an eye, today’s the day that Him Chan is going to leave the country, you, BAP and everything behind for 2 years, he wouldn’t be back till then. You and the other BAP members are at the airport sending Him Chan off. He promised you that once the school holidays approach, he would fly back and spend time with you. He also promise that both of you will still keep in contact, through email, skype or any forms of ways that he could think of, even writing letters. He also told that within these 2 years, if you’ve found someone new, you should move on, but you know clearly that there wouldn’t be anyone in your heart except him. Though you’ve promised him that you wouldn’t cry when sending him off, but you just couldn’t hold your tears, just imagining not being able to see, hear and touch him makes you feel so lonely and insecure. It was 10 minutes before Him Chan needs to board the plane, he went over to hug the boys first, you stood there silently facing the floor, letting your tears flow down your cheeks. You didn’t want to face the reality that he’s going to be away for a long time. Soon after hugging and talking to the boys, he walked to you and tilted your chin upwards to face him. He stared intensively at your face, trying hard to remember every single features of your face, afraid that he might forget how you look like.

“Yah~ didn’t you promise me that you wouldn’t cry? You’re making it so hard for me.” He sighed and used both hands to wipe off your tears. He pulled you into his embrace for the last time, sniffing your sweet scent of your hair, hugging you tightly, trying to feel your warmth and the skin contact with each other. You buried your face into his chest and hug him tightly not wanting to let him go.

“I love you, Kim Him Chan, don’t forget that.” You muffled into his chest but he heard clearly what you just said.

“I love you too ~~~~, I’ll always love you and no one else.” Him Chan replied.

“Dear passengers of flight AX123, please board the plane now, the plane’s going to take off in 5 minutes.” The speaker announced.

Him Chan pulled you away from the hugged and cupped your face with his hands, leaned in and gave you one last kiss on your lips, cheeks, nose, forehead and hand.

“I guess this is it. I’ll skype you once I touch down.” He told you, trying to let go of your hand, but you tighten it, not wanting to let go.

“Baby, please.” He said, you could tell that he didn’t want to let you go too, but he had no choice. You hesitated and let go of his hand slowly.

“I love you.” He reminded you, knowing that you’ll feel empty once he’s gone.

“I love you too.” You replied him and gave him one last kiss on the cheeks.

The boys were now standing beside you trying to comfort you while you stare at Him Chan’s back, walking further away from you. He kept turning back to see your face one last time and wave to all of you, you and the boys waved back at him. Soon, you saw him disappear into the check in point and you started crying hard. The boys know they couldn’t do anything but just pat your back, trying to make you feel better and let you cry it all out. Yong Guk walked nearer to you and pulled you to him making you bury your face into his shirt and yet you cry as much as you want to.

*I promise Him Chan and myself that from now on, I will protect and take care of you, I wouldn’t let anyone hurt you again!* someone thought to himself.

 

A/N: another short update, but don't worry, i'm working on another chapter now! it's 2:55am now, it's weird that my mind only flows smoothly at this type of weird timing and i'm munching on peanut butter bread now. lol

Remember to comment people ^^