Chapter 19

When he left you and went to the states

Him Chan’s POV:

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* The alarm rang and I slam it just to make it stop, it’s the first day of school and I didn’t want to attend it. I grab the photo frame on my table beside my bed and stared at Eun Young’s face, I missed her so much, I miss being close to her and her scent, I miss her soft lips, I miss everything about her. I hugged the photo while thinking of her and gave the frame a kiss and put it back on the table and got out of the bed.

I got ready and drove my car to school, I parked my car at the parking lot and got out, walking to the office so I could get my class schedule. I heard girls squirming as I walked pass them, well I just I’m even popular among Americans and smirked to myself. I got my schedule and went to find my class, it wasn’t hard to find as it only took me 5 minutes to find it. I walked in and scan for a free seat, and spotted one at the back. I dropped my bag on the floor and laid my head on the table, waiting for the class to start. A familiar scent lingered around me as I was closing my eyes and lying my head on the table. That scent reminded me of Eun Young! I quickly snapped my head up to sniff the scent again and found it belongs to an asian girl sitting at the seat beside me. She was packing her stuff out of her bag. She had long wavey hair, the length was like the length that Eun Young has, her features were similar to her too, she even smell like her. I couldn’t believe my eyes that this girl that I’m looking at is so similar to Eun Young. I think she somehow sense that I was staring at her so she turned to bowed to me and gave me an eye smile and turn to face the front again. Even her smile reminds me of Eun Young, I’m starting to miss her again, she has never been out of my mind, but I just miss her really badly now. My gaze broke when I heard someone calling for our attention, I turned to face the front, trying to push the thought of this girl that is similar to Eun Young out of my mind.

It was break time now and most of the students were already out of the class, I decided to stay in class, since I haven’t made any friends yet and I really hated eating alone.

“Hi!” I heard a girl voice, I turned to my right and saw the girl that looked like Eun Young smiling to me.

“Do you need anything?” I asked her in english.

“Are you Korean?” She asked in english.

“Ya.” I simply answered her, hoping that this conversation would end. Even though her appearance was similar to Eun Young, her personality was the complete opposite of Eun Young, I knew it the instant she spoke to me.

“OH! Annyeong! I’m a Korean too! Wow I’m really glad that I found a Korean friend in this school!” She cheered and grabbed my arm, I pulled my arm away from her grip and glare at her. She was taken aback by my action and pout a little.

“I’m not your FRIEND. Would you just leave me alone now? I want to get some sleep.” I said coldly not bothered to face her. She didn’t say anything, i didn’t want to bother about her so I just lay my head on the table, trying to get some sleep again. Suddenly I heard sniffing and I looked up to see her sobbing. When she saw that I was staring at her, she quickly wiped away her tears, not wanting me to see it. Was I too harsh to her? Maybe she’s just being friendly, since I’m new here. I thought to myself.

“Yah~ Why are you crying? Stop crying.” I said. She didn’t reply me and just walked out of the class.

“If I was too harsh to you just now, I’ll apologize ok?’ I grabbed her arm and said.

“I was just overjoyed that there’s a Korean in my class, cause I don’t really have friends in this school, thought I could be friends with you…” She mumbled.

“Ah…. Mianhae…” I apologized to her and she gave me a small smile.

“What’s your name?”  I asked her.

“Eun Ji… Yoong Eun Ji…” She said. Wow even her name was similar to Eun Young.

“I’m Him Chan, Kim Him Chan.” I held my hand out. She took it and shook my hand, giving me her eye smile again.

“Are you hungry, Him Chan?” She asked me.

“A little…” I said shyly.

“C’mon, let’s go grab a bite then!” she giggled and pulled me to the canteen. There was a moment of silences when me and Eun Ji got into the canteen, but it was soon covered by girls squirming. I smirk and walked to an empty table with Eun Ji. She helped me get my food while I sat there waiting for her to come back. Not long later, Eun Ji came back with our food and we started eating, she was talking about how she adapted to the life when she first came here. She was doing the talking for most of the time while I just listen, not really paying attention, but some of the faces that she made reminds me of Eun Young. The way she pouts and smile, I slowly drifted into the thought of thinking about Eun Young and sighd.

“Him Chan…. Him Chan!” She waved her hand at me to catch my attention.

“N..Nae?”

“Are you alright? You seem to be lost in your thoughts.” She asked worriedly.

“Ah… I was just thinking about my girlfriend, that all…” I said.

“Oh…. It must be hard for you to be separated from your loved ones.”

“Ya….” I didn’t want to continue the conversation about Eun Young as it’ll only make me miss her more. Thankfully the bell rang, both of us went to throw our trash and went back to class. The day passed really quickly, I bet goodbye to Eun Ji and drove home to get a good shower and change out of my uniform to something more casual and went out of the house again. My first anniversary with Eun Young is in one month’s time, I decided to do a DIY sketchbook for her and a necklace. I made a checklist for the material that I needed to make the sketchbook.

I walked around the mall to find the right necklace for Eun Young. I searched through all the jewelry shops but nothing caught my eyes. I decided to start on my sketchbook instead, since it’s going to take up more time. I walked into the craft store, spent almost 2 hours comparing on which colour of paper would suit better and what type of decorations I should get. It’s my first time doing DIY for someone, and I want to make it perfect. After 2 long hours of searching and brain storming I finally got out of the store with one full bag of things I needed for the sketchbook. I checked my watch and realised that it was already 6PM, so I went to get my dinner and drove home.

I threw myself onto the bed after dinner, it was a tiring day and with all those thinking about the sketchbook, my mind just shut down from thinking. I decided to start the sketchbook tomorrow since I wouldn’t be able to brainstorm anymore for the day. I was about to doze off when my laptop rang, indicating that there’s an incoming video call. I got up from my bed and pick up the call.

“Oppa!” Eun Young’s cheerful voice shouted.

“Eun Young-ah, bogoshipo!” I said in a sad tone.

“Nadu.” She pouted. We continued to talk about our day and I also told her that I made friends with Eun Ji and told her that she had lots of similarity with Eun Young. I could tell that Eun Young was a little jealous, I actually felt happy that she feels this way. She looks cute when she’s jealous, but I decided to stop teasing her, I didn’t want her to be upset about it too.

“Eun Young-ah. Are you jealous?” I asked. She pouted and nodded.

“Aigoo~ Even if she have lots of similarity with you, I’ll never like her alright? I love you and only you!” I said. She didn’t say anything and nodded.

“Yah~” I pouted.

“Oppa…. I’m scared…” She said, but did not look at me.

“I’m scared…. I’m scared that you’ll fall for her and not love me… Seen she have so many similarities with me…” She said and faced me this time, I could tell that her eyes are teary.

“Pabo yah… Oppa will never fall for another girl, cause I’ll only love you and only you, so don’t worry arraso?”

“But… you’re so handsome, a lot of girls will fall for you… there are a lot of girls prettier than me too…”

“Yah… stop thinking so much, my heart belongs to you. I love you Eun Young. Remember that.”

“Promise me…. Promise me that you wouldn’t fall for other girls, promise me….” She was sobbing now, it made my heartache… I shouldn’t about that, she must be feeling insecure now… , I’m such a pabo for making her upset.

“I promise you, I promise you that I will not fall for any girls, I will only love you, don’t doubt that ok!” I said. She nodded, wiping away her tears, how I wish I could wipe if off for her instead.

“You also have to promise me. Promise me that when I’m not around, you will not fall for other guys too, you can’t even look at other guys!” I place my hands on my hips and give her an cute angry face, She giggled and said yes.

“Why would I looks at other guys when I have the most handsome boyfriend.” She said and giggled.

“I have the most beautiful girlfriend too.” I gave a wink and blew a flying kiss to the screen, making her giggle.

“So, how’s your day, jagi?” I asked.

She told me about her day and said that Yong Guk has been looking after her a lot lately, it made her felt like she has a big brother now. I smiled and mentally praised Yong Guk for the good job, with Yong Guk around, I wouldn’t be worried that she’ll get hurt or anything, because I know that Yong Guk will protect her on behalf of me. After talking about how our day has been, we watched a movie together. We played the same movie at the same time on our laptop and watched it together, it was a romance movie. At some point of time, there was a bed scene and I could see Eun Young blushing as she watch the part, it made me chuckled a little. Bet she must thought about our first time, suddenly I started thinking about the memory and I could feel my little friend getting excited again. Damn, I can’t even feel her touch now, I miss the feel of her skin, so soft and smooth… I tried to shake away the dirty thoughts and focus on the movie again. From time to time, we would talk about how frustrating it was for the male lead not confessing his love to the girl he like. We laughed at how we reacted towards that. When the two of the leads got together, Eun Young would hug the teddy bear that I got her and giggle at how sweet they are. My girlfriend is so cute when she does that. At some part of the movie when the male lead cheated on the lover, she was punching my poor teddy bear, it was cute though.

“Yah! Don’t punch our poor baby.” I said and fake a sob. She blinks a while and stare at the teddy bear which she was struggling.

“Oh, mian teddy bear.” She giggled and pats the teddy bear’s head.

“Aigoo~ my jagi is so cute! Wish I could pinch her cheeks now.” I said and did the pinching action. She cupped her cheeks and said no and pouted. I chuckled and we continued with the movie, after the movie ended, we said good night and hang the call. I lay on the bed and soon let the sleepiness creep into me.

 

 

A/N: i'm back with a new chapt ^^ and saying hi to the new subcribers ^^ how do you find this chapter? watch out cause the story's going to be intense soon, do look forward to it ^^ annyeong~