Chapter 6

When he left you and went to the states

Next morning

You woke up with a slight headache, you were staring at the ceiling, wandering how you ended up at home. You sat up slightly on the bed and felt a slight weight on your left hand. You turned and saw HimChan sleeping on the floor, leaning his head on the corner of your bed and holding your hand. You smiled at the sight of him, how can he be so handsome and cute even when he’s sleeping. You gently shifted his strand of fringe that was covering his pretty face to the side. You decided that you should cook breakfast for him since he has taken care of you last night. You tried to pull your left hand out of his grip but trying your best not to wake him up, but it failed. HimChan stood up instantly which shocked you. He was still half asleep, rubbing his eyes, he blinked afew times, trying to get ruin of the blurness. He saw you sitting on the bed staring at him, and you gave him a smile.

Good morning.’ You said giving him a big smile.

Good morning, sunshine!’ he said and sat at the side of the bed.

Feeling better? I’m sorry for what Daehyun did last night.’ He said and pulled a loose strand of your hair to the back.

It’s alright, I shouldn’t have drank it all in one shot. It’s my fault too for being so careless.’ You said and looked into his eyes.

For awhile there was an awkward silence, Himchan stared into your eyes intensely and you were staring back at him too. He started to lean towards you slowly and he stopped when both of you were just an inch away. Your face turned red wandering why Himchan is being this way. You lean back and gave an awkward cough and stood up. Himchan never stop staring at you, you can tell from his stare, he was searching for an answer. But you didn’t know what he wants.

erm… I’m going to cook breakfast for both of us, is there anything in specific that you feel like eating?

Anything is fine with me.’ He said and gave you an awkward smile.

Alright…’ he said and went to the door, you were about to open the door.

‘ Himchan..oppa… thanks for taking care of me last night, I must be a trouble to you, sorry about that.’ You turned to face him and gave him a warm smile.

‘ No problem, that’s what I should do.’ Himchan smiled and winked to you.

You went to the kitchen and started cooking.

Himchan’s POV

*OMG this is so awkward, what were you thinking Kim Him Chan, trying to kiss ~~~~, this going to make us awkward.* you were thinking .

Himchan..oppa… thanks for taking care of me last night, I must be a trouble to you, sorry about that.’ ~~~~ said

Suddenly the images of last night flashed in your head. Having her calling you ‘oppa’ just makes your leg weak. She really looked damn hot last night, those dirty thoughts suddenly came in and you shook it out of your head. Not wanting to look at ~~~~ in the wrong way, she’s just so pure and innocent you can think of her in those ways.

‘ No problem, that’s what I should do.’ You replied her.

You saw her walking out of the room. You laid down on the bed, your mind was filled with ~~~~, your heart felt weird.

~~~~-ah, I think I might have fallen for you..’ you whispered to yourself.

You walked out of the room and went to the kitchen, seeing ~~~~’s back view while she’s cooking, you can’t help but smile at the sight, wishing to see this every morning.

Noone’s POV

You turned to grab a plate from the table behind you, but instead of a plate, you found Himchan leaning over the table staring at you. You grabbed the plate and look at him.

Oppa… Are you hungry? I’m almost done, just give me a few more mins.’ You still get used to calling him ‘oppa’. It just felt weird and everytime you call him that, it would give your stomach butterflies.

Arraso, need any help?

Neh, could you please put the rice into the bowls and bring it to the table?

Neh..’ He walked to your side and grab the bowls and put it on the table.

You’re finally done cooking the food and you brought it out to the table. Himchan started eating and you had a few glance at him while he’s eating.

Is the food acceptable?

‘Acceptable? It’s the tastiest food I’ve ever tasted in my whole life!’ Himchan said and gave you two thumbs up.

You giggled at his action, you were very glad that HimChan liked your food.

If you like, I could cook more often for you.’ You said shyly

Sure, I’ll love to eat your food every day, why not you make lunchboxes for me every day and I’ll drive you to school every day, deal?’ HimChan suggested and you agreed with it, spending time with HimChan was comfortable and nice.

 

One month later….

You’ve been hanging out with HimChan and his friends a lot, both of you have been closer, as promised, you would make extra lunchbox for HimChan every day. Sometimes you would even make extras so that the rest of the BAP can eat and he would be outside your house waiting for you to drive you to school every day. During lunch break, you would sit with him and the rest of the BAP members, at first, you weren’t comfortable with it cause you gain a lot of attention from their fangirls. But soon, you got used to the stares, even though there were nasty stares by the girls, it was fortunate that they did not do any harmful things to you yet.

One day during break…

Guys,today’s lunch box would be more special since it’s HimChan oppa’s birthday, I putted in more effort, I hope it taste nice!’ You said and opened the lunch boxes in front of them.

All six boys eye widen their eyes while staring at the lunch box.

Noona, did you make this all by yourself?’ Zelo pointed at the lunch box and asked you.

Neh…’ you nodded and replied.

You made lunchboxes that were shaped like each members.

ahhhh noona, it’s so cute!! Thanks noona!!! You’re the best!!!’ Zelo said and gave you a tight hug.

Zelo-ah, i… I can’t breathe!’ You saidp.

Yahhhhh! Who says you can hug my ~~~~-ah!’ HimChan pulled you away from zelo and pouted, making all the members laugh at his aegyo.

~~~~, thanks for the lunch box, it’s really cute, you must have took a long time to prepare these right? ‘ Yong Guk said while giving you his gummy smile.

aniya, it’s alright, it’s worth it, plus it’s HimChan oppa’s birthday, this is nothing much actually.’ You said smiled back at Yong Guk.

Yahhhh~ if you made this for my birthday, shouldn’t I be the only one to receive this lunch box, why did you make it for the rest of the guys, this isn’t special if all of them has it too.’ HimChan pouted and crossed his arm cutely, trying to act like he’s angry.

Oppa, you shouldn’t be selfish you know. Nah.. here’s your birthday present!’ you shove the small wrapped box at his face and gave a bright smile.

HimChan opened the box excitingly, he took out a bracelet that craved his name on it.

Ahhhhh~ thanks ~~~-ah!’ He jumped up happily and wore the bracelet, he gave you a kiss on the cheek and you were shocked by his action. You were frozen for a while and your face started to turn red.

heheh I got a bracelet from ~~~~ and you guys don’t have it!’ HimChan showed off his bracelet in front of the guys childishly.

‘Noona, I want a bracelet too!’ Zelo attempt to do aegyo at you which made you snapped out of the shockness.

I’ll get you one on youre birthday ok?’ You said and pinch zelo’s cheek, he was the cutest thing you’ve ever seen. Everytime he did aegyo, you would always give in to him.

Yahhh~ you can’t give him too, only I can have this! ‘ HimChan stand in between you and zelo and pout at you.

Sometimes I wonder who’s the maknae here, how could HimChan hyung be so childish.’ YoungJae said.

 

The rest of the boys nodded and agree to what YoungJae said and started teasing HimChan.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note

hey guys, i know i haven't updated this story for quite awhile, i've been busy with school lately, as exams are round the corner, hope you guys can understand. I'll try to update more often, and sorry if this chapter is alittle boring. Promise the next chapter will be more interesting than this ^^

Remember to leave some comments alright? i'll be happy to see what you guys think about the story ^^