Chapter 25

When he left you and went to the states

Him Chan’s POV

I was woken up by the door bell, my head was spinning when I tried to get up. I look at the clock on my bedside table and realise it was only 10AM, who the hell will be knocking at my door this early. I growled and tried to get up but realised there was a pair of warm and slender arms wrapped on my waist. My eyes followed the arms and saw who it was sleeping beside me, my eyes widen instantly when I realise Eun Ji was sleeping beside me, and worse part was she wasn’t wearing anything. I was shocked, but I got back to reality when I heard the doorbell rang again. I got out of the bed as quietly as I could so I would encounter the whole awkward moment with Eun Ji. After successfully getting out of the bed, I went to grab a robe and wrapped around my body. I walked to the front door and opened it, two shocks in a row. Standing in front of me was Eun Young, I thought I was dreaming so I rubbed my eyes a few times and look at the figure in front of me again. It was real, she’s here in front of me, at that moment I totally forgotten about Eun Ji who was sleeping on my bed.

“Oppa, I’m real! And surprise~” Eun Young giggled. Gosh, I missed her voice so much.

“Eun Young, you’re really here? I‘m not dreaming am I?” I said and hugged her tightly, not believing what I’m seeing now.

“I missed you so much oppa!” She said and hugged me tightly.

“OMG, I miss you too baby!” I pulled away and kissed her passionately, I missed her so badly, I still couldn’t believe that the love of my life is in front of me now. Our lovely moment was broken when a familiar voice spoke at the back.

“Oppa, who’s here?” Eun Ji said, I turned and saw her not wearing anything but just a blanket wrapping around her. Eun Young pulled me away and looked at Eun Ji, I could see there was sadness in her eyes, and she was starting to tear.

“Eun Young, let me explain, it’s not what you think it is…. Baby, please…” I panicked and grabbed your wrist, she tried to pull away but I grabbed onto her tightly, afraid that if I let go, I’ll lose her forever.

“Let me go!” She tried pulling out of my grip but it didn’t work. I tried to find words to explain to her but I just couldn’t think of anything, I couldn’t even remember what happened last night.

“How could you?” She started sobbing; my heart literally broke when I saw those tears flowing down her beautiful face.

“Baby, please, listen to me…” I begged her, but she shook her head, not wanting to listen to my explanation.

“It’s over, we’re over!” She kicked my shin and pulled the necklace on her neck, the necklace that I bought for her and threw it at me. I was stunned, those words, I never thought I’ll ever hear in our relationship, I couldn’t believe my ears, did I hear wrongly? No, she wouldn’t say that... I quickly snapped out of my thought and realise she was gone. My vision started to turn blurry as tears run down my cheeks, my knees grew weak on me and I just gave up and kneel on the floor gripping tightly on her necklace… our necklace… How could this happen? Why did I end up sleeping with another woman when Eun Young is the only woman that I’ll ever love? How can I make sure a huge mistake and hurt the one that I love the most? I kept blaming myself, crying and not caring about what’s happening now.

“Oppa… I’m sorry… I didn’t know… I… I’m really sorry…” Eun Ji kneels in front of me and started crying too.

“Please leave, I don’t want to see you again.” That all I could say, I couldn’t afford Eun Young to have any more misunderstanding between me and Eun Ji.

“I understand, I’m really sorry oppa...” She kept apologising to me.

“Just take your clothes and leave, please.” I plead her. She nodded and went up, I dragged myself to the sofa stared blankly into space. After a few minutes, Eun Ji got back down, fully dressed and looked at me.

“I could explain to your girlfriend that nothing happened to us.” She said.

“Don’t bother, it’ll only make the whole situation worse. Just leave.” I said coldly to her not bothered to even glance at her. She sighed and walked out of the house. I grabbed my phone which was on the table and called Eun Young, hoping that she’ll answer, but it turned out that she offed her phone. It was then I remembered, she’s in a foreign country, she doesn’t know here well, what if something bad happens to her?! I started panicking and paced around my house while spamming her with my calls, but there was no point, it didn’t even get through. I left many voice messages and texted. All I could do now is wait.

12 hours later

I woke up from my sleep when I felt my phone vibrate; I quickly open my inbox and saw it was a text from Eun Young.

From: My princess <3

Oppa, just to let you know if you still care… I’m flying back to Korea tonight, so don’t worry about me… Goodbye…

I felt relieved yet heartbroken after reading the message, I was so glad that she was fine, I was worried sick that something would happen to her, but my heart broke when I saw the ‘goodbye’, it somehow felt like it was a real farewell… I pulled myself back and told myself that I couldn’t let her go just like that, I have to get her back. I quickly called her number and thank god, this time it went through, after a long ring, she finally answered the phone.

“Baby, where are you? Are you alright? Tell me where you are now, I’ll go fetch you and we’ll talk about what happened k? Please baby, talk to me…” I kept asking her questions…

“Oppa, I’m fine…” She spoke softly.

“Where are you now?”

“Airport…”

“Don’t go anywhere now, I’ll go meet you now.” I ordered her.

“Don’t bother… I’m flying back to Korea soon…” She said weakly.

“Baby, at least let me explain what happened this morning, please…” I begged her, I heard her sniff softly, bet she must be crying now.

“Baby… Don’t cry please, it hurts me to see you cry...” I said and tears started rolling down my cheeks.

“I know the girl I saw was Eun Ji-shi… She really looks like me…. Guess it’s hard for you not to fall for her when I’m not with you..” She said and chuckled weakly.

“Don’t say that, I don’t like her, the only girl that I love and only will love is you, Eun Young.” I said firmly.

“Oppa… it’s alright, really…. Don’t feel guilty about it, as long as you’re happy, I’m happy too...”

“No, I’m only happy when I’m with you, baby, please…” I begged her again.

“Even if we broke up, we can still be friends, if you want…” She suggested.

“No! I don’t want to be friends with you, I want you as my girlfriend, my only girlfriend.” I said angrily, I hated what she said.

“Oppa...” She called me.

“Scold me, hit me, and just let out all your anger at me please… Don’t do this… I swear this will never happen ever again. I was drunk, I didn’t know what happened.” I begged her, I’ve never begged anyone, and she was the first that I’ll never want to lose.

“Oppa… don’t do this please…” She sobbed.

“I have to get into the plane now.”

“Baby… text me when you get back Korea, I’ll go back and talk things out with you when I could fly back k? For now can we not break up, please? I beg you; we could cool off for the time being before I go back Korea, but now, please don’t break up with me…” I plead her, afraid that if I just break up with her like this I will lose her forever.

“Anything you say, oppa…” I heard her sigh.

“I love you, Eun Young, remember that, I only love you.” I reminded her.

“Nae… Good bye…” I was disappointed with her reply, I really wanted to hear her say those three words to me again, but I couldn’t hear that. I wait till she hangs the phone… I sat back on the sofa and ruffled my hair frustratingly. I felt so useless at that point of time; I started thinking how she would feel when she was giving me this surprise. I bet it hurts like hell to get back this type of surprise. 

 

A/N: back with another chapter! Just wanna say hi to the new subbies and comments! Hope you'll enjoy this chapter tho it's a short one.