Chapter 7 – ASAP

"Within Our Hearts"

Saturday came and Mr. M called her saying that she will have a number with her girlfriends and another with boys excluding Gerald.  Mr. M didn’t want another headline stating Kimerald getting back together.  Gerald is partnered with different leading ladies and all the Kimerald fans lost interest in Gerald when Kim left for the state.  Now that Kim is back, Kimeralds are hoping that they will have a movie out and teleserye soon.

Cameras are always rolling and cameras are flashing where ever Kim goes.  She didn’t mind, she actually missed the attention especially the fans.  She didn’t see Gerald until he came on the stage with her leading lady, Jewel M. It’s their last week on their teleserye and they are thanking everyone that watched.  She heard the fans rooting “KIMERALD, KIMERALD! Bring back KIMERALD!

As soon as Gerald got off the staged and helped Jewel down, he saw Kim immediately.  Kim didn’t see him but one of the fan ushered Gerald to Kim to take pictures. All the pics were all posted on the blogs and facebook.  Fans demanded they bring Kimerald on primetime. Kimerald is back, as one of the headline on the blog.  Fans couldn’t wait for their next project together. As both Kim and Gerald were interviewed, they said nothing is finalized and as far as Kim is concerned, no projects with Gerald in the future.

Ge: Can we have dinner tonight after ASAP?

Kim: I would love to but I already have prior engagement with the girls.

Ge: Okay, no problem.

Kim: Sorry, Ge, next time?!

Ge: Sure Kim

As Kim walked away from Gerald, he felt like a helpless puppy wanting back his owner to just pick him up and hug him.  Somehow, Kim felt bad saying no to Gerald.  Kim thought, this isn’t the time for us yet, Ge.

Kim and girls had a blast that night. They had dinner, watched a movie and ended up in Maja’s place for some reminiscing time. They all ended up sleeping over at Maja’s pad and cooked breakfast the next day.

Mel: I might say that was a good production with boys, Kim

Kim: you think so, I felt rusty doing that again

Erich: nah, you were great

Empress: I noticed someone was staring at you the whole time you were on the stage

Kat: yup, me too

Beauty: oh here we go again, girls.  Give it a rest.  Gerald and Kim thing is over. Let it be and let go.

Kim: Ge stopped by Friday night at the house

Mel: No way, anything happened?

Kim: Nothing but talked about the old days

Empress: Do you think you guys will ever be the same again?

Kat: Of course, I have no doubt in my mind that these two will rekindle the love they had for each other.

Erich: Kim, you guys didn’t parted horribly, did you?

Maja: Oh girls, leave Kim alone. I am sure she doesn’t want to talk about it early this morning.

Beauty: Besides, Gerald has a girlfriend and I heard she’s a doctor.  So at least we know that the girl isn’t after money from Ge.

Erich: Where in the world did that came from, B?

Beauty: I’m just saying

Kat: Well keep it to yourself. By the way girls, I have news for you.  My hubby and I are having a baby.  I’m 3 months pregnant.

The girls were stoked.  They were buzzing for joy and couldn’t stop talking about the baby.  Kim however was still thinking about Gerald somehow.  Wondering what would of happen if she stayed home in Pinas with Gerald?  How different will it be?