Chapter 17 – Teleserye

"Within Our Hearts"

“49 days without you” casts are Kim, Gerald, Matteo, Maja, Sara, Empress, John Lloyd, Bea & Zanjoe.  It’s a star studded soap opera that will last 20 episodes. Kim will be working part time as an angel in the teleserye as planned.  Kim wanted to start her business off and she has so much to do for her clothing line that she kind of neglected that part of the business. 

Kim didn’t appear in the show until after the 4th episode.  Gerald picked her up from home before going to work.  “How’s the showing so far, Kim beamed?”  “So far so good but you are not there everyday so I’m not truly inspired, Gerald explained.”  “Oh please, don’t give me that when Sara and Bea are there to inspire you”. “Wow, do I feel someone is jealous.” “Me, not at all, she smiled.”

When they got to the set, Kimerald fans surrounded them overwhelming gifts for both of them.  They were beaming with happiness that their idols were together again in primetime bida. Kim’s role is to help Gerald’s character to get over the death of his wife, Bea.  Kim’s character wants to help Gerald by telling him that Bea was cheating on him with Zanjoe without words but action.  This is somewhat a difficult role for Kim since she had to learn a little bit of sign language.

Kim and Gerald were together always.  They ate lunch together and Gerald would always pick and drop her off to her house.  Sometimes the cast would hang out after work for some happy hour.  Sara however never did hang out with them or even mingle with them while in the set and off the set. 

One Friday night after Gerald dropped off Kim to her house, his cell phone rang.  “Sara, Ge asked.” “Hi Ge, I was wondering if you can stop by the house tonight so I can hand you Derek Ruel’s CD for Monday’s shooting.  I won’t be taping that day so I figure he will need this CD”.  “Um, okay I will be right there.” Ge hung up.  He didn’t think anything of it so he went straight to Sara’s house.  Sara was already waiting outside for him when he got there.

 

When he stepped out from his car, went over to Sara and as she was handing the CD to him, she jumped, hugged Gerald and kissed him on the lips. Gerald immediately pulled her away and asked Sara, “What in the world are you doing?”

SG: Nothing, I just missed you.

Ge: Sara, please let’s not do this. Its over, it’s been over. We can never be together again.

SG: But I missed you and I want you back

Ge: Sorry Sara, I love Kim and I never did stop loving her and you knew that.

SG: Yes, I’m sorry GeGe.  I really didn’t know what came over me. I’m happy for you and Kim.  Sorry.

Ge: I’m sorry too Sara. I know you will find someone better than me.  You deserve someone much better.

SG: I know.

Gerald left knowing that it ended well with Sara.  They did have that talk before they broke up and it was Sara’s doing anyway to break up with Gerald because she knew she couldn’t compete with Kim.  She knew that Gerald loved Kim with all of his heart.


Low and behold, as soon as Gerald’s vehicle weren’t in sight anymore from where Sara was standing, one reporter came out of hiding behind the bushes.  What is Sara G cooking up to?