Chapter 3 – Time will tell

"Within Our Hearts"

Kim was determined to start a business soon.  She decided to start a clothing line and did her on styles on paper.  She took on a new lease at a business building close to her home so can visit at any given time.  Her new restaurant is named “Once More”.    Everything is all planned and she is excited. 

After a long day, she met up with her friends, Chiurigogobaschu for dinner at SM.  Something old, something new, Kim thought.  She was excited to see them all and their halves.  She didn’t really keep up with all the news from the states but knew a bit and teases them.  They were loud and they were laughing.

 Kim: Boy, do I miss all of you.

Mel: We missed you too, Kim

Erich:  How do you feel now that you are back?

Kim: Overwhelmed, I guess

Kat: Have you seen him yet?

Beauty: Gave a nasty look to Kat

Kat: Oh please, we all wanted to know, I’m sure.

Empress: Ehem, are you appearing on ASAP this Sunday?

Kim: Don’t know yet, I have so much to do and Mr. M knows that

Erich: I think you have a production this Sunday with all of us

Kim: That will be cool

As soon as the girls finished up with their food, the boys came in.  All the boys cheered and in awed about Kim’s beauty.  Enchong, Jake, Matt, Xian and Coco were all hugging and kissing Kim on the cheeks.  Maja came later with Matteo.  They planned to watch a movie afterwards.  As the boys were getting in line to buy movie tickets, girls heard a commotion where laughing and cheering were keen.  The girls were seated waiting for the boys to get their tickets and wondered, what is up with those boys, they are so rowdy.   Kim wasn’t paying much attention but looking down on her cell and texting her sister Lakam. 

Enchong came to the girls, hey girls, guess whose here?  Kim didn’t really hear Enchong but excitedly stood up and said, “WHO?”  As soon as she stood up, she saw Gerald Anderson.  She felt week in her knees, Gerald with a non-showbiz girlfriend name Cindy.  Gerald on the other hand was quite surprised himself.  He didn’t really expect to see Kim that night but there they were, facing each other once again.  Kim gave him a big smile and kissed him on a cheek.  Everyone stood still around them and felt quite relief that Kim took it at ease.  But inside, her heart is boiling up a steam and couldn’t imagine what the old feeling she had for him once again.

Kim never met Gerald’s girlfriend but only in pictures.  But Kim was friendly enough to extend her hand and shook it.  Gerald, “this is Cindy, my girlfriend, Kim.” “It is nice to meet you, Cindy”. “Likewise, I heard so much about you Kim,” Cindy answered back.  Everyone was quiet around her and Jake suddenly shouted, “alright gang, let us all go watch a movie.”  “See you later Gerald,” the girls waved.  Kim didn’t look back but Gerald did.