Chapter 10 – Filming

"Within Our Hearts"

Monday came and it’s time to go to work.   SNN, the Buzz and TV Patrol were all on location.  They were looking for something to report about Kimerald getting back together.  Reporters did notice the uneasiness between the two, assuming there is something going on.  They insisted that they are getting back together.

First scene was somewhat challenging since they started it with a flashback of their relationship, according to the script.  It was emotional and very heart breaking to say the least.  The moment derek Jose shouted action, Kim already was balling and Gerald was emotionally detached. 

SNN interviewed Kimerald in between takes and found the Kim and Gerald, happy go lucky kind of couple. After the interview, Gerald tried to avoid Kim and Kim noticed how aloof Gerald was to her. He has a lot of emotions bottled up inside of him and he wanted to suppress it.  Nonetheless, he couldn’t do it while on the set.

Action:

Kim: I’m sorry but I had to do it.

Ge: I can’t believe you keep doing this to me. (His emotions were sky rocketed at this point and didn’t care what the script said. He poured out all his feelings at that moment after everything was said and done, his tears was pouring like a rain, everyone was stunned)

Kim: I’m truly sorry, Ge. Kim blurterd out

Derek: CUT! What was that? Okay, all is good.  Let’s take wrap it up and lets all meet up tomorrow morning.  Kim and Ge, I would like to have a meeting before you go home.

Kim and Ge: Okay.

 Kim: Ge, is that what you really feel for me?

Ge: Kim?!

Derek: Okay, you both need to calm down.  I must be honest with you, I wrote this story about the two of you.  I may not be in the picture when you both were going through some stuff but I know how you guys feel for each other.  I can sympathize enough emotionally but I can say this, you both need to work it out or one of you will be stuck in a hard place.  I love you both and you guys are so young to go through such crap.  Can you guys live a full life of happiness already?  Kim and Gerald, can we start anew? Let’s forgive and forget, can we have fun doing this movie and try to leave the garbage at home.

Kim & Ge: Sorry Derek.

Derek: Don’t apologize to me. Talk about it kiddos and forgive each other.  Good night, love, love, love….

Kim was laying down on her bed thinking about what Derek Jose said.  “He’s right, it is time to move on and just leave it be.” “I can’t do anything about it now”.  From now on, I will try to have fun and not to think about it too much.  Kim decided to stay positive after that night and have a new day tomorrow.