Chapter 13 – Progress

"Within Our Hearts"

It’s Monday and another week of filming.  This time around, the atmosphere is more enjoyable and lay back.  They are half way to the movie when the scene is when Gerald and Kim will be getting married.  Clothes were tailored, flowers on the set are refreshingly beautiful and the food is also catered.

After the wedding scene, then there’s a love scene.  The love scene is romantically intense.  Everyone was quiet in the set and they seemed to have waited for this moment.  It was passionate and so emotional at the same time.  After the scene, Kim was a bit uncomfortable and when she went to her tent, she cried a bit.  “Why would I feel this way when it’s Gerald anyway?”  “I might be still a but I’m not naïve”.

Gerald walked in Kim’s tent and saw how she was in her fetal position. He came to her and asked her what was wrong. Kim looked at Gerald with teary eyes.  At that moment, Gerald gave Kim a hug. They both knew what’s on their minds.

Gerald didn’t pressure Kimmy when they were a so called “couple”.  He wanted it special for her. To Kim giving up everything is very important to her.  If she was to give it up to someone, she wanted to be married.  She wanted Gerald to be that person but she wanted to make sure that he will be there for her all the way.  

Ge: Are you okay?
Kim: Yeah, I’m fine.  That was quite an experience ha?
Ge: I’m sorry if it made you feel awkward.
Kim: no Ge, it’s a job.
Ge: I don’t want you to think that I’m selfish by saying this but I was longing for that scene.
Kim: why
Ge: so I can hold you and feel you once again.  I meant it when I said I missed you, Kim.
Kim: Ge, I….
Derek: Okay you two, time for another round

The day seemed long when it ended at 10pm.  The Kimerald were taking pictures most of the time when they were there. They were talking to Kim and Gerald about their future projects and the outcome of the movie.  Kim was telling them they’ll be out shooting in New York for the next two weeks and how excited she was to go back once again to where she was 4 years ago.

Before leaving for New York, Simon and Kim went out again for the third time.  Kim didn’t really feel this dating process was going anywhere so she ended it with Simon that night.  She doesn’t want to waste her time with someone who she doesn’t have any connection with what so ever.

Gerald had to leave for New York first than Kim since she had to take care of her business before flying off to New York.  All is in place and when she comes back, there will be a grand opening.  She talked to Fred about all the details and they both agreed on the situation, she felt good before leaving.